You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
can a red headed alcoholic properly raise two children [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : can a red headed alcoholic properly raise two children

falcon95
05-20-2009, 03:25 AM
the ginger race has a new member in the form of lil stanley.question is can a really drunk guy raise children without dropping them or losing them:down:

~Katja~
05-20-2009, 03:29 AM
wow, looks like you were raised by that kind of drunk and dropped a few times...
I can only assume you are referring to Dave who is a wonderful father, probably better than the one you had.

falcon95
05-20-2009, 03:41 AM
wow, looks like you were raised by that kind of drunk and dropped a few times...
I can only assume you are referring to Dave who is a wonderful father, probably better than the one you had.

i like dave i only kid because i am a fan of his and i am happy 4 him to have a new son lil stanley 4 the beanie cup:wub:

falcon95
05-20-2009, 03:43 AM

by the way i'm from south dakota cum get some:wub:

Caseyelan
05-20-2009, 03:49 AM
dear falcon,

Your mother did a horrible job.

love,

the mcdonalds.

~Katja~
05-20-2009, 03:55 AM

I would be afraid to have your baby and you'd drop it...

and I am amazed that this thread is what you were so anxious to be able to start threads for...

falcon95
05-20-2009, 03:56 AM
dear falcon,

Your mother did a horrible job.

love,

the mcdonalds.

like i said i'm a fan of daves and was just playin with him but i dont have to answer to u or any 1 else by the way congrats i know dave will do a great job and so will you:innocent:

Caseyelan
05-20-2009, 03:57 AM
and I am amazed that this thread is what you were so anxious to be able to start threads for...

Are we really?

falcon95
05-20-2009, 03:58 AM
I would be afraid to have your baby and you'd drop it...

this is one of many if u dont like it dont read it:thumbup:

falcon95
05-20-2009, 04:00 AM
to the ladies on this thread why attack lil ol me i'm a good guy cant a fan of the great east side dave have a little fun with him

~Katja~
05-20-2009, 04:02 AM
sweety, if you were writing this thread in good fun then find better words to phrase it so it's clear you are joking.

ToiletCrusher
05-20-2009, 04:05 AM
I say that Dave has done well so far.

Judging from his current ability to raise Juliana, I suspect he will succeed with Stan.

Also, to be fair, there is another parent in the mix who is pretty good as well.

falcon95
05-20-2009, 04:06 AM
sweety, if you were writing this thread in good fun then find better words to phrase it so it's clear you are joking.

first dont say sweety u sound like a grandma second dave knows when his fan's are joking with him

TjM
05-20-2009, 04:06 AM
He's either cocked, Born in 1995, or really dumb :huh:

ToiletCrusher
05-20-2009, 04:09 AM
first dont say sweety u sound like a grandma second dave knows when his fan's are joking with him

Then call in with your question.

falcon95
05-20-2009, 04:13 AM
Then call in with your question.

i dont need to call in with my ? i listen everyday and i've heard all the sam&dave shows i know i'm a fan and i could give a fuck what you or anyone else says i'm not here to trash the board i'm here cause i'm afan to anyone who dont like me fuck you :clap:

GreatAmericanZero
05-20-2009, 04:16 AM

i'm sure Paulisded is thrilled that he has someone to go to barnights with him and Tattoo Johnny

Chip196
05-20-2009, 04:16 AM
i dont need to call in with my ? i listen everyday and i've heard all the sam&dave shows i know i'm a fan and i could give a fuck what you or anyone else says i'm not here to trash the board i'm here cause i'm afan to anyone who dont like me fuck you :clap:

fuck you too

~Katja~
05-20-2009, 04:18 AM

ask the alphadog jvac about me...

Devo37
05-20-2009, 04:18 AM
Are we really?

you just had a baby, what are you doing back on the internet 2 days later at 7 in the morning??

get some rest, woman!!

and congrats to you and Dave, btw :smile:

Caseyelan
05-20-2009, 04:26 AM
you just had a baby, what are you doing back on the internet 2 days later at 7 in the morning??

get some rest, woman!!

and congrats to you and Dave, btw :smile:

DONT JUDGE!!!

I am bored to tears and slept 12 hours.

I am sitting around with three hours to kill till discharge. Then I assure you, less casey on internet.

Anyone in the Jersey Shore area wanna get me an iced coffee and a bagel???

K THANKS!

ANC
05-20-2009, 04:30 AM
DONT JUDGE!!!

I am bored to tears and slept 12 hours.

I am sitting around with three hours to kill till discharge. Then I assure you, less casey on internet.

Anyone in the Jersey Shore area wanna get me an iced coffee and a bagel???

K THANKS!

Sorry we haven't moved yet :sad:

Congratulations!!!! :thumbup:

RhinoinMN
05-20-2009, 04:34 AM
I think that I have done a pretty damn good job so far.

You're not funny.

TjM
05-20-2009, 04:41 AM
I hope to at least raise one without dropping it

mikeyboy
05-20-2009, 04:44 AM

How?

falcon95
05-20-2009, 05:03 AM
How?

i dont know,why does things have to be so serious here it was just a joke no offense to dave even though i am a fan:sad:

meanmrbill
05-20-2009, 05:12 AM
i dont know,why does things have to be so serious here it was just a joke no offense to dave even though i am a fan:sad:
Just give up. You can go through this site and read threads that are obviously meant to be a joke, like yours. BUT, you don't have 1,000+ posts, probably don't go to their bar nights and haven't personally befriended the right person. They know you were joking but they will take any convenient opportunity to faux-defend someone related to the show. So, stop apologizing because you will only make it worse. Good luck :smile:.

mikeyboy
05-20-2009, 05:14 AM
Just give up. You can go through this site and read threads that are obviously meant to be a joke, like yours. BUT, you don't have 1,000+ posts, probably don't go to their bar nights and haven't personally befriended the right person. They know you were joking but they will take any convenient opportunity to faux-defend someone related to the show. So, stop apologizing because you will only make it worse. Good luck :smile:.

This was obviously meant as a joke? How can you tell? There are tons of people who post stuff exactly like this who are completely serious. Not sure why you're all up in arms that people are calling him on it.

RhinoinMN
05-20-2009, 05:21 AM
This was obviously meant as a joke? How can you tell? There are tons of people who post stuff exactly like this who are completely serious. Not sure why you're all up in arms that people are calling him on it.

Good example would be drjoek who has made jokes of similar ilk and people treated him the same as falcon regardless of drjoek larger post count.

There is never a good time to question or joke about someone's parenting skills. This time in particular was the worst time you could bring it up.

Sit back and take a beating for a while, learn a lesson or two and just be cool. People are forgiving here if they think you are honest and forthright.

meanmrbill
05-20-2009, 05:22 AM

Jesus, you want me to explain how I can tell it was a joke? I can only say that I suspect it was a joke. This isn't a courtroom so, maybe, you should be the one questioned on why he is being all up in arms. I just hate it when people attack someone in that way, it comes off as self righteous and phony.

mikeyboy
05-20-2009, 05:24 AM
Jesus, you want me to explain how I can tell it was a joke? I can only say that I suspect it was a joke. This isn't a courtroom so, maybe, you should be the one questioned on why he is being all up in arms. I just hate it when people attack someone in that way, it comes off as self righteous and phony.

WTF? Re-read my posts. Both were asking how anyone was supposed to know it's a joke. Get the big fucking chip off your shoulder.

falcon95
05-20-2009, 05:27 AM
well at least people are responding to the thread

paulisded
05-20-2009, 05:35 AM
i'm sure Paulisded is thrilled that he has someone to go to barnights with him and Tattoo Johnny

I've never been so embarrassed to be from South Dakota...and that's saying something.

oh_kee_pa
05-20-2009, 05:38 AM
after the first 10 posts I was hoping you were going to put one of those yellow faces after every line you posted....

Misteriosa
05-20-2009, 05:43 AM
I've never been so embarrassed to be from South Dakota...and that's saying something.

De gustibus non est disputandum

dont let him get to you.... http://www.mazeguy.net/romantic/hug.gif

Sweet_Ness
05-20-2009, 05:45 AM
he'll be a good dad till the cirrhosis gets him

drjoek
05-20-2009, 05:45 AM
Good example would be drjoek who has made jokes of similar ilk and people treated him the same as falcon regardless of drjoek larger post count.

There is never a good time to question or joke about someone's parenting skills. This time in particular was the worst time you could bring it up.

Sit back and take a beating for a while, learn a lesson or two and just be cool. People are forgiving here if they think you are honest and forthright.

NOW WAIT JUST A DOGGONE MINUTE!!
:tongue:

A little clarification here.
I have never said one bad thing about Dave and Casey as parents. That is NOT me, ever. Check the record
A year or so ago I did start a Dave Fatigue thread which was just that not a hater thread. I did get in a little dust up with Casey about said Thread (which by the way turned into a Pro Dave thread). I feel I have made peace with Dave and Casey and no longer bash him here.
When I post an unpopular opinion, which is fairly rare, now I welcome any opposing point of view. I take offense to very little that is said about me here.

Now back to you Rhino

What kind of parent washes pudding off his daughter by putting her through the dishwasher? Gosh(see theres some MN talk fer ya) if i knew the number for MN DCYS they would have gotten a call from me.

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg126/RhinoinMN/greta1.jpg

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg126/RhinoinMN/greta2.jpg

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg126/RhinoinMN/greta3.jpg

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg126/RhinoinMN/greta4.jpg

TjM
05-20-2009, 05:47 AM
Now back to you Rhino

What kind of parent washes pudding off his daughter by putting her through the dishwasher? Gosh(see theres some MN talk fer ya) if i knew the number for MN DCYS they would have gotten a call from me.

:lol:

~Katja~
05-20-2009, 05:50 AM

well, my response had nothing to do with post count, in fact I never really look at mine or anybodies. My response was to an offensive title along with offensive post.

led37zep
05-20-2009, 05:53 AM
well, my response had nothing to do with post count, in fact I never really look at mine or anybodies. My response was to an offensive title along with offensive post.

if I recall correctly your post offered to have his very slippery child.

Then again I can't be bothered with "details" and "facts"

~Katja~
05-20-2009, 05:53 AM

I'd put my kid through that every morning of it gets him out sparkling clean and dressed!

Dougie Brootal
05-20-2009, 05:54 AM
well at least people are responding to the thread

:lol:

NateCantDance
Now back to you Rhino

:ohmy:

falcon95

1st how was it offensive ron&fez do a comedy talk show so i figured some of their fans would see the humor i was trying to put across 2nd i could give a shit what any one thinks of my opinion.

TjM
05-20-2009, 05:55 AM
I'd put my kid through that every morning of it gets him out sparkling clean and dressed!

Worked for at least one kid

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/5387/photoelroy1.jpg

RhinoinMN
05-20-2009, 05:55 AM

A little clarification here.
I have never said one bad thing about Dave and Casey as parents. That is NOT me, ever. Check the record
A year or so ago I did start a Dave Fatigue thread which was just that not a hater thread. I did get in a little dust up with Casey about said Thread (which by the way turned into a Pro Dave thread). I feel I have made peace with Dave and Casey and no longer bash him here.
When I post an unpopular opinion, which is fairly rare, now I welcome any opposing point of view. I take offense to very little that is said about me here.

Now back to you Rhino

hahahaha

Sorry, Joe. I should have clarified. My point was that you have taken a lot of heat from some of your opinions and it didn't matter what post count you had, you still took a lot shrapnel.

By no means was I trying to drag any past things up, just used you for comparison of a popular poster vs a new poster.

Accept my apology?

~Katja~
05-20-2009, 05:56 AM
if I recall correctly your post offered to have his very slippery child.

Then again I can't be bothered with "details" and "facts"

you don't recall correctly

paulisded
05-20-2009, 05:56 AM
1st how was it offensive ron&fez do a comedy talk show so i figured some of their fans would see the humor i was trying to put across 2nd i could give a shit what any one thinks of my opinion.

For somebody who doesn't give a shit you're sure spending a lot of time trying to justify your dumb threads.

meanmrbill
05-20-2009, 05:59 AM
WTF? Re-read my posts. Both were asking how anyone was supposed to know it's a joke. Get the big fucking chip off your shoulder.

Sorry, but this chip is staying put.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g174/meanmrbill/ponch1333.jpg

drjoek
hahahaha

Sorry, Joe. I should have clarified. My point was that you have taken a lot of heat from some of your opinions and it didn't matter what post count you had, you still took a lot shrapnel.

By no means was I trying to drag any past things up, just used you for comparison of a popular poster vs a new poster.

Accept my apology?

No need to apologize I wanted to clarify the parenting thing thats all. My opinions usually need to be attacked. I did take a beating for not liking openers.

You know I love you.

Well actually Mrs Rhino But I'm working this angle.

falcon95
For somebody who doesn't give a shit you're sure spending a lot of time trying to justify your dumb threads.

ur right about that but since i'm killin time till ron&fez start gota do something so might as well defend and annoy on .net

~Katja~
05-20-2009, 06:02 AM

don't ask questions if you don't give a fuck...

calling someone an alcoholic = offensive and a personal attack!
commenting on someones parenting skills in a negative way = offensive and personal attack.

There is a fine line between humor and personally attacking someone... if you don't know where that is or ever question if it could be taken the wrong way... don't post it or say it at all!

Furtherman
05-20-2009, 06:03 AM
ur right about that but since i'm killin time till ron&fez start gota do something so might as well defend and annoy on .net

Why don't you "kill time" by getting an education? It might be worth the time.

~Katja~
05-20-2009, 06:04 AM

can someone give this dude my modquote? He deserves it more!

led37zep
05-20-2009, 06:04 AM
you don't recall correctly

So you and Falcon aren't going to start dating?

Wow....I read this thread TOTALLY wrong.

:down:

falcon95
05-20-2009, 06:07 AM
katja is totaly into me this morning she asked if she could come to my house to party i was shocked

Hottub
can someone give this dude my modquote? He deserves it more!

She really does.

~Katja~
So you and Falcon aren't going to start dating?

Wow....I read this thread TOTALLY wrong.

:down:

I know some people say it is good to date someone much dumber than you... but I prefer to keep it at least equal...

NateCantDance
I think this is the first thread that I've read on RF.net that hasn't devolved into a lusty, out of control e-Orgy. At least not yet.

RhinoinMN
05-20-2009, 06:10 AM
I think this is the first thread that I've read on RF.net that hasn't devolved into a lusty, out of control e-Orgy. At least not yet.

You down? Because if you are....

Just sayin.

mikeyboy

Give it time.

falcon95
I know some people say it is good to date someone much dumber than you... but I prefer to keep it at least equal...

i'm a smart guy and my tounge and fingers are things of legend you know u want me:wub:

~Katja~
05-20-2009, 06:11 AM

now that you are here it's just a matter of minutes

led37zep
Give it time.

Wanna make out?

~Katja~
i'm a smart guy and my tounge and fingers are things of legend you know u want me:wub:

you have such a way with words... you should be a songwriter...

RhinoinMN
05-20-2009, 06:12 AM
Wanna make out?

Sure, why not?

falcon95
05-20-2009, 06:14 AM
you have such a way with words... you should be a songwriter...

thank you. turned ya on a little huh its ok those feeling's will go away in a while

NateCantDance
05-20-2009, 06:18 AM
now that you are here it's just a matter of minutes

Good thing I wore my stripper heels.

RhinoinMN
05-20-2009, 06:18 AM
thank you turned ya on a little huh its ok those feeling's:smoke: will go away in a while

What does that even mean?

RhinoinMN
05-20-2009, 06:19 AM
Good thing I wore my stripper heels.

I hope they are the clear ones, and don't let Gvac know. (he doesn't like heels)

~Katja~
05-20-2009, 06:24 AM
I hope they are the clear ones, and don't let Gvac know. (he doesn't like heels)

yeah but he is a sick bastard... he likes them when they are gently pushed into his balls... that's why he hates wedges... it HAS to be heels

paulisded
05-20-2009, 06:33 AM
thank you. turned ya on a little huh its ok those feeling's will go away in a while

Oh god.

Sweet_Ness
05-20-2009, 06:47 AM

in ESD's case.....it's called stating the obvious

~Katja~
05-20-2009, 06:49 AM
in ESD's case.....it's called stating the obvious

is it?

Sweet_Ness
05-20-2009, 06:51 AM
is it?

are you kidding? The guy is a well documented drunk. Alcoholics aren't hard to spot

paulisded
05-20-2009, 06:53 AM
Did Bill From Cleveland's board shut down?

~Katja~
05-20-2009, 07:02 AM
are you kidding? The guy is a well documented drunk. Alcoholics aren't hard to spot

well documented you say? Interesting.

Chip196
05-20-2009, 07:04 AM

you didn't get your copy of the official report either?

~Katja~
05-20-2009, 07:06 AM
you didn't get your copy of the official report either?

was probably mailed by stugots... :dry:

underdog
05-20-2009, 07:13 AM

I agree. Even with a high post count, everyone just ignores me. I guess I haven't befriended the right person yet. Everyone told me hanging with hammersavage was the way to go. I feel I was lied to.

mikeyboy
05-20-2009, 07:14 AM
I agree. Even with a high post count, everyone just ignores me. I guess I haven't befriended the right person yet. Everyone told me hanging with hammersavage was the way to go. I feel I was lied to.

and how

Sweet_Ness
05-20-2009, 07:16 AM

:wallbash:

Sorry I just listen to the show

~Katja~
05-20-2009, 07:18 AM
:wallbash:

Sorry I just listen to the show

exactly

biggirl
05-20-2009, 07:19 AM
I think that I have done a pretty damn good job so far.

You're not funny.

I was also gonna say, RhinoinMN is a red headed alcoholic (well, the answer to that is still up in the air) is a damn fine father. I would trust him more than anyone else, well, except myself. Well.....sometimes I trust him more than myself.

It isn't funny to joke about fatherhood. Motherhood is a different story.

underdog
05-20-2009, 07:20 AM

He drinks one day a week. That's the saddest alcoholic ever.

hammersavage
05-20-2009, 07:23 AM

It is. You just have to give it time til the people start to get me.

and how

how dare you

CountryBob
05-20-2009, 07:24 AM
I blame the whites!

biggirl
05-20-2009, 07:24 AM

Now back to you Rhino

It is amazing how those dishwashers wash, dry, and DRESS a kid isn't it? It is my favorite appliance.:thumbup:

mikeyboy
05-20-2009, 07:26 AM
It is amazing how those dishwashers wash, dry, and DRESS a kid isn't it? It is my favorite appliance.:thumbup:

I need a better dishwasher.

~Katja~
05-20-2009, 07:26 AM

sears delivers... right?

biggirl
05-20-2009, 07:30 AM
No need to apologize I wanted to clarify the parenting thing thats all. My opinions usually need to be attacked. I did take a beating for not liking openers.

You know I love you.

Well actually Mrs Rhino But I'm working this angle.

I think we could be good friends....and a bonus to the friendship would be to get Rhino whipped into shape! (not physically, he has a fine physique, just parenting shape!:tongue:)

I like your opinions...they are very similar to mine :surrender::smile:

biggirl
05-20-2009, 07:37 AM
I need a better dishwasher.

This dishwasher was already in the house when we bought it so I can't take credit for picking it out. Certain appliances just have magical powers...the oven is a great place for making crayons...the microwave is great for fireworks, and the fridge keeps the beer mighty cold, WEIRD:wink:

mikeyboy
05-20-2009, 07:39 AM
This dishwasher was already in the house when we bought it so I can't take credit for picking it out. Certain appliances just have magical powers...the oven is a great place for making crayons...the microwave is great for fireworks, and the fridge keeps the beer mighty cold, WEIRD:wink:

I have a magic apartment. No matter how much you clean it, it still ends up messy.

RhinoinMN
05-20-2009, 07:48 AM

Clear cut case of classic hammersavagry.

You were hammersavaged my friend! The next step is acceptance.

drjoek
05-20-2009, 07:51 AM
I think we could be good friends....and a bonus to the friendship would be to get Rhino whipped into shape! (not physically, he has a fine physique, just parenting shape!:tongue:)

I like your opinions...they are very similar to mine :surrender::smile:

Hey babe
Sup ?
:wub:

drjoek
05-20-2009, 07:52 AM
I have a magic apartment. No matter how much you clean it, it still ends up messy.

We got those out here in the Country TOO

RhinoinMN
05-20-2009, 07:54 AM
Hey babe
Sup ?
:wub:

Easy there pally. Unless you've got some NO2 that you can send my way.:wink:

Don Stugots
05-20-2009, 09:01 AM
wow this falcon really seems to be a charming guy.

IrishAlkey
05-20-2009, 09:45 AM
I lost Collin.

*hiccup*

hammersavage
05-20-2009, 09:46 AM
I lost Collin.

*hiccup*

Just make a new one and keep drinking

KatPw
05-20-2009, 09:48 AM
I lost Collin.

*hiccup*

Check behind the couch, that's where I always find the cats.

IrishAlkey
05-20-2009, 09:50 AM
Check behind the couch, that's where I always find the cats.

How does one check behind that which one cannot get off!

Riddle me that.

KatPw
05-20-2009, 09:54 AM
How does one check behind that which one cannot get off!

Riddle me that.

Mirror on a pole/stick. Just like how Mike checks for hemorrhoids.

IrishAlkey
05-20-2009, 09:56 AM
Mirror on a pole/stick. Just like how Mike checks for hemorrhoids.

So, you're saying there is a universal way to check for a pain in the ass?

Interesting.

KatPw
05-20-2009, 09:57 AM
So, you're saying there is a universal way to check for a pain in the ass?

Interesting.

I usually just turn to the right to see my pain in the ass.

IrishAlkey
05-20-2009, 09:59 AM
I usually just turn to the right to see my pain in the ass.

I think it's cute that you name all your bongs.

KatPw
05-20-2009, 10:02 AM
I think it's cute that you name all your bongs.

:lol: . Damn we miss you.

Dave's Cackle
05-20-2009, 10:42 AM
the ginger race has a new member in the form of lil stanley.question is can a really drunk guy raise children without dropping them or losing them:down:

What's hilarious is that you edited your post and you still have awful grammar. Why are you questioning the shitty parenting skills of ESD when you type like the average trucker? :bye::bye::bye:

Dave's Cackle
05-20-2009, 10:43 AM

ESD is a drunken sot. He's admitted it on the air. Accept that fact and move on.

Dave's Cackle
05-20-2009, 10:44 AM

commenting on someones parenting skills in a negative way = offensive and personal attack.

There is a fine line between humor and personally attacking someone... if you don't know where that is or ever question if it could be taken the wrong way... don't post it or say it at all!

When it's the truth, it's not an attack. Again, accept the FACT that Dave is a drunk and move on.:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Dave's Cackle
05-20-2009, 10:46 AM
Dave being an alcoholic isn't a bit. It's reality. Accept it. He has.

KatPw
05-20-2009, 10:48 AM

Dave has never stated that he is an alcoholic.

mikeyboy
05-20-2009, 10:49 AM

Maybe you could have posted that once instead of 3 times in a row with different wording.

I understand you have a tremendous bug up your ass about Dave, but everyone got your point the first time.

Also, I'm not saying Dave is not an alcoholic, but basing your opinion of a person in real life solely on what your hear on the air isn't the wisest move.

Dave's Cackle
05-20-2009, 10:54 AM
Also, I'm not saying Dave is not an alcoholic, but basing your opinion of a person in real life solely on what your hear on the air isn't the wisest move.

He's a drunken sot in real life. I know this is true, his family knows it is true, and you know it's true.

Concede the point and move on, fella...

underdog

He drinks once a week. I still don't understand how he's an alcoholic.

Dave's Cackle
Dave has never stated that he is an alcoholic.

You should talk to him more often...like I do.

Dave's Cackle
05-20-2009, 10:55 AM
He drinks once a week. I still don't understand how he's an alcoholic.

...until he blacks out and he spends most of his disposable income on alcohol - instead of his kids. Plus, he denies that his drinking is a problem. He's a classic alcoholic.

mikeyboy
05-20-2009, 10:56 AM

You talk to Dave?

underdog
05-20-2009, 10:57 AM
...until he blacks out and he spends most of his disposable income on alcohol - instead of his kids. Plus, he denies that his drinking is a problem. He's a classic alcoholic.

But he drinks once a week. He's not out every night getting plastered or trashed every night at home.

He drinks heavily once a week. He's a binge drinker. I wouldn't call him an alcoholic.

paulisded
05-20-2009, 10:58 AM
This board really has become Retard Island in recent weeks.

underdog
05-20-2009, 10:59 AM

I wish we had a tram.

hammersavage
05-20-2009, 10:59 AM

The rampant board characters set a bad example of how to act.

KatPw
05-20-2009, 11:01 AM

Then perhaps you should voice your concerns to Dave when you talk to him instead of calling him a drunken sot on a messageboard.

hammersavage
05-20-2009, 11:02 AM
I do like the term sot, though.

Dave's Cackle
05-20-2009, 11:04 AM
But he drinks once a week. He's not out every night getting plastered or trashed every night at home.

He drinks heavily once a week. He's a binge drinker. I wouldn't call him an alcoholic.

You have no idea what constitutes an alcoholic.

Then perhaps you should voice your concerns to Dave when you talk to him instead of calling him a drunken sot on a messageboard.

I have...

You talk to Dave?

Indeed.

Jealous?

mikeyboy
05-20-2009, 11:08 AM

I have...

Indeed.

Jealous?

I don't really believe you. If you are someone who talks to Dave regularly, I'll bet you're hiding behind a user name as a way to take shots at him rather than doing it to his face. His wife didn't know who you really are, so I'll bet Dave doesn't know either.

Didn't I tell you to stay out of this forum anyway?

ToiletCrusher
05-20-2009, 11:08 AM

I have...

Indeed.

Jealous?

All fantastic rebuttals. But, do you know what constitutes an alcoholic?

~Katja~
05-20-2009, 11:10 AM
What's hilarious is that you edited your post and you still have awful grammar. Why are you questioning the shitty parenting skills of ESD when you type like the average trucker? :bye::bye::bye:

the only thing he edited is to replace "?" with the actual word "question"

Dave's Cackle
05-20-2009, 11:12 AM
I don't really believe you. If you are someone who talks to Dave regularly, I'll bet you're hiding behind a user name as a way to take shots at him rather than doing it to his face. His wife didn't know who you really are, so I'll bet Dave doesn't know either.

Didn't I tell you to stay out of this forum anyway?

I am who I say I am. He should call me when he hits exit 34...:clap:

Again, he's a drunken sot. Just because you're too much of a pussy to admit it, and he is as well, doesn't make it less true. Who knows - maybe this second kid will sober him up. I hope he does. He needs the money.

King Hippos Bandaid
yes, and quite well

Dave is a good person, Drinks and Hair Color cant change that

Dave is a social alcoholic, which is controllable

underdog

And I'm glad. Then I can continue to tell myself I don't have a problem.

Dave's Cackle
the only thing he edited is to replace "?" with the actual word "question"

Wow, way to be Get The Point Chick.

Shouldn't you be working? Maybe that's why they're letting you go...

drjoek
05-20-2009, 11:14 AM

Again, he's a drunken sot. Just because you're too much of a pussy to admit it, and he is as well, doesn't make it less true. Who knows - maybe this second kid will sober him up. I hope he does. He needs the money.

Whether its true or not, what business is that of yours?

RhinoinMN
05-20-2009, 11:15 AM
I was also gonna say, RhinoinMN is a red headed alcoholic (well, the answer to that is still up in the air) is a damn fine father. I would trust him more than anyone else, well, except myself. Well.....sometimes I trust him more than myself.

It isn't funny to joke about fatherhood. Motherhood is a different story.

The question has already been answered.

Can we lock this up now?

Dave's Cackle
05-20-2009, 11:16 AM
Whether its true or not, what business is that of yours?

The Theory of The Commons...

~Katja~
05-20-2009, 11:17 AM
ESD is a drunken sot. He's admitted it on the air. Accept that fact and move on. has he? Please post an audio link to prove that.

When it's the truth, it's not an attack. Again, accept the FACT that Dave is a drunk and move on.:drunk::drunk::drunk:
whose truth is that please? And also the fact that he commented on his fathering skills... again, truth? Really interesting.

He's a drunken sot in real life. I know this is true, his family knows it is true, and you know it's true.

Concede the point and move on, fella...
You must hang out with him quite often, like daily, to know all these "facts" about Dave and his family and how they all feel.

Contradict yourself much?

How about YOU move on, fella!

~Katja~
05-20-2009, 11:19 AM
Wow, way to be Get The Point Chick.

Shouldn't you be working? Maybe that's why they're letting you go...

no sweetheart, they are laying people off and in fact I am the last to go, cause my work is excellent.

ToiletCrusher
05-20-2009, 11:20 AM

I have...

Indeed.

Jealous?

All fantastic rebuttals. But, do you know what constitutes an alcoholic?

Come up with a response yet?

RhinoinMN
05-20-2009, 11:20 AM
has he? Please post an audio link to prove that.

whose truth is that please? And also the fact that he commented on his fathering skills... again, truth? Really interesting.

You must hang out with him quite often, like daily, to know all these "facts" about Dave and his family and how they all feel.

Contradict yourself much?

How about YOU move on, fella!

FACE!!!!

mikeyboy
05-20-2009, 11:22 AM

Soooooo.... Do you tell Dave how much you hate him when you talk to him like you do on this board?

Dave's Cackle
05-20-2009, 11:24 AM
Soooooo.... Do you tell Dave how much you hate him when you talk to him like you do on this board?

I tell him how much he needs to change and how frustrated I am with how he lives his life.

Dave's Cackle
05-20-2009, 11:25 AM
no sweetheart, they are laying people off and in fact I am the last to go, cause my work is excellent.

Have fun at the unemployment office...like everyone else.

Dave's Cackle
05-20-2009, 11:25 AM
Come up with a response yet?

RTFT :lol::lol::lol:

ToiletCrusher
05-20-2009, 11:26 AM
This thread is a lost cause and downright offensive.

mikeyboy
05-20-2009, 11:26 AM
I tell him how much he needs to change and how frustrated I am with how he lives his life.

Do you tell him how much you hate him on the show?

razorboy
05-20-2009, 11:29 AM
Make it stop.

Sweet_Ness
05-20-2009, 11:30 AM
yes, and quite well

Dave is a good person, Drinks and Hair Color cant change that

Dave is a social alcoholic, which is controllable

cirrhosis will fix all that when he turns yellow

ToiletCrusher
05-20-2009, 11:31 AM
Make it stop.

Once you give in to the voices in your head, they will stop.

~Katja~
05-20-2009, 11:31 AM
Have fun at the unemployment office...like everyone else.

don't you worry about me hon, I am very talented, I will find a new job and make money in no time, I have never in my adult life depended on anyone.

~Katja~
05-20-2009, 11:32 AM

ok Beanie!

Sweet_Ness
05-20-2009, 11:35 AM

why would you even care? He's a trainwreck but he's not in my life. Let his wife put up with his drunken bullshit and I can just laugh and make fun of him.

Dougie Brootal
05-20-2009, 11:37 AM
You talk to Dave?

Indeed.

Jealous?

this might be the most retarded thing ever to happen on the internet in the entire course of history.:lol:

~Katja~
05-20-2009, 11:46 AM
cirrhosis will fix all that when he turns yellow

you know that it takes daily chronic drinking for more than 10 years to even get that far, right? You keep bringing up the same point, did you lose anyone in your family to that or are just the pregnancy hormones talking?

drjoek
05-20-2009, 11:48 AM
you know that it takes daily chronic drinking for more than 10 years to even get that far, right? You keep bringing up the same point, did you lose anyone in your family to that or are just the pregnancy hormones talking?

The red hair with a yellow Cyrothic(sp?) complextion IS a pretty funny mental visual though

GreatAmericanZero
05-20-2009, 02:48 PM
the highpoint of this thread was when Falcon was trying to hook up with katja. that was really funny to me

Contra
05-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Indeed.

Jealous?

I pictured Jon Lovitz when I read this

conman823
05-20-2009, 08:14 PM
Amazing that this hasn't been locked yet.

Amazing. I swear to god they invite these threads on themselves.

I couldn't even imagine overexposing my children on the Radio and having to look at shit like this time and time again. Nevermind Alcohol it's overexposure these kids are in danger from.

3Setsof10
05-21-2009, 10:58 AM
Amazing that this hasn't been locked yet.

Amazing. I swear to god they invite these threads on themselves.

I couldn't even imagine overexposing my children on the Radio and having to look at shit like this time and time again. Nevermind Alcohol it's overexposure these kids are in danger from.

Because their kids are on the radio?

You're a real dumbass

razorboy
05-21-2009, 11:04 AM
I wish we had a tram.

We do. An invisible tram.

conman823
05-22-2009, 04:39 AM
Because their kids are on the radio?

You're a real dumbass

They aren't all over the radio? Pictures all over the internet. Constantly talking about them. Knowing thier names. Thats overexposure. It's shitty, but hey it's not my kids I don't give a fuck.

Your comment is fucking retarded, like most of your post. Troll.

Sweet_Ness
05-22-2009, 05:14 AM

so do you think ESD has been drinking since he was 20? Do you forsee him stopping completely in the next 20 years?

and yes-I lost my father because of his drinking and I'm watching ESD doing the same thing. But ah well....let his children find out where it leads

burrben
05-22-2009, 05:24 AM
the highpoint of this thread was when Falcon was trying to hook up with katja. that was really funny to me

i read the first and the last pages. ive clearly missed so much by skipping the middle

angrymissy
05-22-2009, 05:31 AM
This thread just gave me diarrhea, thanks a lot.

TjM
05-22-2009, 05:32 AM
This thread just gave me diarrhea, thanks a lot.

You sure it was the thread. Or did you have Mexican last night?

angrymissy
05-22-2009, 05:47 AM
Direct correlation between this thread and 3 trips to the bathroom.

~Katja~
05-22-2009, 06:13 AM
so do you think ESD has been drinking since he was 20? Do you forsee him stopping completely in the next 20 years?

and yes-I lost my father because of his drinking and I'm watching ESD doing the same thing. But ah well....let his children find out where it leads

did you read the part where it said DAILY drinking for over a decade???
You must be living in Dave's basement to know about his daily drinking habits.

styckx
05-22-2009, 11:13 AM
and I'm watching ESD doing the same thing.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc37/john010117/Randomness/Facepalmcollage.jpg

styckx
05-22-2009, 11:25 AM
They aren't all over the radio? Pictures all over the internet. Constantly talking about them. Knowing thier names. Thats overexposure. It's shitty, but hey it's not my kids I don't give a fuck.

Overexposure to what exactly? Radiation? Lead paint? Swine Flu? Gamma Rays? UV Light?

Wait I know, it's dust right, cause they don't have a hepa filter in their house and you are concerned about allergies right?

Holy shit you are stupid.

Marc with a c
05-22-2009, 11:29 AM
we should all pray those kids aren't exposed to UV light.

3Setsof10
05-22-2009, 12:18 PM

Your comment is fucking retarded, like most of your post. Troll.

There's no way you could possibly be this stupid.

I mentioned radio, you respond with Internet.

OK, I'm wrong, you really are this stupid.

styckx
05-22-2009, 12:33 PM
OMGZ HE IS RIGHT!

Parents at risk of putting their childrens pictures on the internet
New York, New York (AP) - A disturbing, and shocking study by Camden County Community College of New Jersey has found that new parents are putting their newborn childrens pictures on the internet to share with people who may find them cute, adorable, and in some rare cases may want to pinch their cheek. The 145 page study also states that internet pranksters may also may make horrible jokes about dead babies or alcoholic fathers. At a press conference today Professor Jaheem Jenkins urged parents to seclude their newborn children from the harsh realities of having their picture seen by people other then the themselves and immediate family. Jaheem went on to say that "even if you know friends or family in the broadcast industry, I would suggest to them to refrain from mentioning them by name on air as this can lead to strangers knowing another strangers name, and as we know, strangers are danger".

silera
05-22-2009, 12:40 PM
I too read the first and last page.

I'm glad I didn't get diarhea.

Gvac
05-22-2009, 12:42 PM
I didn't even read it and I've got diarrhea.

This is really weird.

hammersavage
05-22-2009, 12:43 PM
Hispanic stomachs can handle it. Gringo stomachs cannot.

Marc with a c
05-22-2009, 01:09 PM
i diarrhea'd when i was four on my bedroom floor and started crying and ran to my mom yelling "i just threw up out of my butt!"

hammersavage
05-22-2009, 01:21 PM
mod quote

Canadian Rob
05-22-2009, 04:04 PM

I totally agree!

Death Metal Moe
05-22-2009, 04:21 PM
Anybody who is stupid enough to think what they hear on the air is 100% of what happens off the air gets what they deserve on this website.

Anyone who can't just be a fan sometimes gets what they deserve on this website.

Cunts who decide to troll into threads that are cheap shots at people on the show they don't like get what they deserve on this website.

People who get their feelings hurt when their bad threads or unpopular opinions are ripped apart get what they deserve on this website.

DiabloSammich
05-22-2009, 04:43 PM
Anybody who is stupid enough to think what they hear on the air is 100% of what happens off the air gets what they deserve on this website.

Anyone who can't just be a fan sometimes gets what they deserve on this website.

Cunts who decide to troll into threads that are cheap shots at people on the show they don't like get what they deserve on this website.

People who get their feelings hurt when their bad threads or unpopular opinions are ripped apart get what they deserve on this website.

For what it's worth, I love your "you just caught me in the middle of eating something" gimmick when you call in. I think more callers should have gimmicks, besides the "how does cum taste retards."

I know this has nothing to do with this thread, but this thread sucked heavy dick anyway.

Jughead
05-22-2009, 04:53 PM
Yes....I'm a man of great words....:innocent:

Penelope
05-22-2009, 06:24 PM
This thread is pretty offensive. Way too personal.

Much love to the McDonald family.

styckx
05-22-2009, 06:25 PM
This thread is pretty offensive. Way too personal.

You should see the other two threads w/ the same exact content. But it was a show topic, so it's OKAY!

TheMojoPin
05-22-2009, 06:44 PM
Yeah, I'm just checking this one out for the first time. Doesn't seem to serve a purpose besides letting the usual trolls attack Dave and Casey.