You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
since the last question didnt go over well [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : since the last question didnt go over well

falcon95
05-20-2009, 05:20 AM
heres the new question with east side daves talent do you think he will go far in radio

RhinoinMN
05-20-2009, 05:23 AM
Of course I think he will. It is obvious that he is an extremely talented person and will go as far as he allows himself to go. He will definitely shoot that shit to the sky.

P.S. You are trying too hard.

drjoek
05-20-2009, 05:27 AM
heres the new question with east side daves talent do you think he will go far in radio

Its a tough business but hes making some progress How far that will take him is anyones guess.

Heres a thought I'm sure its your gimmick but mix in a capital letter and some punctuation.
If you want to stand out do it with quality posting.

led37zep
05-20-2009, 05:46 AM
P.S. You are making me too hard.

Sicko

EddieMoscone
05-20-2009, 05:48 AM

He already appears on 2 radio shows. What do you want from the man? CEO of a Radio company?

Dougie Brootal
05-20-2009, 05:57 AM
Its a tough business but hes making some progress How far that will take him is anyones guess.

Heres a thought I'm sure its your gimmick but mix in a capital letter and some punctuation.
If you want to stand out do it with quality posting.

hey! what the fuck?

Furtherman
05-20-2009, 06:02 AM
since the last question didnt go over well

...and neither do you.

Beat it.

RhinoinMN
05-20-2009, 06:14 AM
...and neither do you.

Beat it.

C'mon man. He's trying to make right.

biggirl
05-20-2009, 07:57 AM

I saw Dave at the last show w/ live audience. He is freakin' hilarious. I would love to see him on SNL; he has a lot of talent that you obviously can't see on radio. His expressions are priceless.

TjM
05-20-2009, 08:21 AM
He'd be great in a kids show in the mold of Michael Richards from UHF

Don Stugots
05-20-2009, 09:03 AM
is he earning a living? then do worry about it

mikeyboy
05-20-2009, 09:03 AM

do?

ChrisTheCop
05-20-2009, 09:05 AM

Well, now I'm worried.

Goatweed
05-20-2009, 09:03 PM
this falcon guy is somethin' else, huh?

Knowledged_one
05-20-2009, 09:10 PM
Sat radio yes but if that fails i think he would have trouble on terrestrial radio

jennysmurf
05-20-2009, 09:14 PM
I like him, so if my track record of things I like getting cancelled continues, he should be off the radio in less than a year. Sad but true. Sorry, Dave, I didn't mean to enjoy you on the radio.:down:

Penelope
05-22-2009, 07:00 PM
It all depends on the radio industry. Some broadcasters are incredibly talented and have a rough go of things. Others who seem to have little talent rise to the top. I think Ron Bennington is an amazing talent, but somehow a person like Glenn Beck is a household name, makes no sense.
I see so much potential in Dave. I am loving Special Delivery. I wish it was on more often.

khaxzan
05-26-2009, 09:01 AM
Of course I think he will. It is obvious that he is an extremely talented person and will go as far as he allows himself to go. He will definitely shoot that shit to the sky.

someone said that to me once, and then I got banned.:bye:

spainlinx0
05-27-2009, 07:32 AM
I stopped listening to Special Delivery because I was getting a little annoyed with Dave's "I don't understand what that means" routine. It was getting to be a chore for me to get through the show. I enjoy Dave on Ron and Fez, but I'm not so sure about this show. I will probably check out the next show to see how they have grown, but if it's still the same, I don't know if I will keep listening.

I used to think Sam was a good match for ESD, but he needs to keep him reigned in a little better. I don't know if he has the strength of personality to accomplish that though. I think Chris Stanley would be a better match, and I hope he gets more involved in the show.