You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
There's a ton of full episodes of ECW Hardcore TV on YouTube [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : There's a ton of full episodes of ECW Hardcore TV on YouTube

K.C.
05-31-2009, 06:26 PM
Some kind folks have been throwing up full episodes of it.

Watched the one where Shane Douglas and the new Triple Threat attack Dreamer and Funk, and then Funk fights Brian Lee tonight.

There's a ton of great stuff. Wrestling at it's best.

dereckfishboy
05-31-2009, 06:28 PM
I get depressed when I think of the golden years.... I miss them so much...

K.C.
05-31-2009, 06:35 PM
The thing that gets me when watching the old clips is the music.

Even if WWE released all the old episodes over time, they'd be hacked up and edited so much, that you'd be missing out on a lot of the experience anyway.

SpicyMcHaggis
06-02-2009, 05:24 AM
You mind providing some links?

asayresk
06-02-2009, 06:44 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/brkPCiphN50&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/brkPCiphN50&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SpicyMcHaggis
06-02-2009, 06:58 AM
Good lord Francine looked great. She still look that good?

EddieMoscone
06-02-2009, 07:13 AM
I have a few friends who have every episode of ECW TV on tape...the trick will be to get them to let me borrow them to convert to DVD.

3Setsof10
06-02-2009, 07:44 AM
I haven't taken time to look, but isn't old ECW TV now available on Hulu, or is it just the "new" ECW?

TripleSkeet
06-02-2009, 08:44 AM
The thing that gets me when watching the old clips is the music.

Even if WWE released all the old episodes over time, they'd be hacked up and edited so much, that you'd be missing out on a lot of the experience anyway.

Its funny you say that. Just last night I decided to watch an episode of ECW tv on WWE 24/7 and thats exactly what they fucking did. Everybodies entrance music was taken out and replaced with generic bullshit. Problem is to do this they had to take out the crowd cheers and they replaced them with a sound that basically resembles church on fucking Sunday.

Anyone that has never seen ECW would think they had the deadest crowds ever. Its a fucking crime what they did to those old shows.

EddieMoscone, if your friend lets you burn all of those onto DVD's Please make copies. I would be happy to buy a whole set off of you.

Heather 8
06-02-2009, 01:49 PM
Good lord Francine looked great. She still look that good?

She's very pregnant right now, so she's Matty's type.

I occasionally watch the ECW shows they have on WWe 24/7, but the dubbed-in generic music drives me nuts. They don't even have the Harry Slash opening theme anymore.

Tenbatsuzen
06-02-2009, 02:42 PM
She's very pregnant right now, so she's Matty's type.

When's the foal due?

SpicyMcHaggis
06-07-2009, 02:04 PM
This guy's got tons of episodes:

www.youtube.com/user/ashbournestud