You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Sam sucks? [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Sam sucks?

Dieseldick
06-21-2009, 07:58 AM
I really want to like Sam but what the fuck? Ron has a real life to reflect and talk about. Fez while living in a bubble still has a ton of opinions based on bullshit but great as well. Dave has been a victim of his own miss deeds and is interesting as an accidental result but Sam. Sam is about as interesting as a suburb kid can be with two channels to watch. Wrestling, really? Shit I'm an old fucker with a past life, I sold meth to Kerry VonErick but enough with the wwwhatthefuckever. Rip off a loan shark, live in a box, get mugged. Shit something , anything. Live some kind of life or get off my radio.

instrument
06-21-2009, 08:00 AM
so does your dick run solely on diesel, or will it run but not as well on regular unleaded?

lleeder
06-21-2009, 08:02 AM
Nice job on helping kill the Modern Day Warrior.

sailor
06-21-2009, 08:03 AM
must be a european dick.

zildjian361
06-21-2009, 08:10 AM
I really want to like Sam but what the fuck? Ron has a real life to reflect and talk about. Fez while living in a bubble still has a ton of opinions based on bullshit but great as well. Dave has been a victim of his own miss deeds and is interesting as an accidental result but Sam. Sam is about as interesting as a suburb kid can be with two channels to watch. Wrestling, really? Shit I'm an old fucker with a past life, I sold meth to Kerry VonErick but enough with the wwwhatthefuckever. Rip off a loan shark, live in a box, get mugged. Shit something , anything. Live some kind of life or get off my radio.

welcome, youve been here before:wink:

dickydean
06-21-2009, 08:25 AM
I happen to like Sam's own brand of sarcasm. I really like "What's the haps"

boobieman
06-21-2009, 09:26 AM
Sam is my favorite halfy. I like his sarcasm, his child-like ways. And he has funny hair..what more can you ask for.

SEEYAYYAYAYAYAAAAAAA

instrument
06-21-2009, 09:57 AM
Sam is my favorite halfy. I like his sarcasm, his child-like ways. And he has funny hair..what more can you ask for.

SEEYAYYAYAYAYAAAAAAA

f'n quadroon if i've ever seen one.

MacVittie
06-21-2009, 10:23 AM
Rip off a loan shark, live in a box, get mugged. Shit something , anything. Live some kind of life or get off my radio.

Doing those things is totally out of Sam's character. Not everybody can enjoy the wild times that you have. Some of us are just smart ass suburban kids. And that makes it easy for us to relate to Sam.

jab
06-21-2009, 10:26 AM
sam is a sweet young man with a belly of funny.

led37zep
06-21-2009, 11:01 AM

I think no real life experience is Sams gimmick.

Evolved
06-21-2009, 11:30 AM
I don't care for Sam, this "shtick" is getting old. The celebrity gossip and reality tv stuff is too morning zoo for me.

boobieman
06-22-2009, 03:19 AM
sam is a sweet young man with a belly of funny.

and a head filled with candy..what happened to that Bit? I miss head candy..that was the best.

SEEYAYAYAYAYAAAAA

FatassTitePants
06-22-2009, 06:50 PM
I don't care for Sam, this "shtick" is getting old. The celebrity gossip and reality tv stuff is too morning zoo for me.

I agree pretty much. I don't think his shtick is getting old as much as he doesnt know when to let a bit die. His 'literal' interpretation thing just goes on and on sometimes. I dont listen to O&A much anymore, but I did listen for an hour last week and it was him explaining how a much of wrestlers from the 80s are dead. Opie was trying to kill the bit and Sam just kept going on and on.

TNABuffalo
06-23-2009, 01:32 AM
Sam can be funny as fuck but goddamn if that voice isn't just fucking irritating as hell and completely ruin any enjoyment from said funny.

OGC
06-23-2009, 02:58 AM
I'm not the biggest Sam fan in the world but I have to admit that the apple store trip last week was pretty damn funny.

Yosammity
06-23-2009, 03:13 AM
Now that Earl's gone, Sam is the only racial diversity we get on 202.

Photoshop Mike
06-23-2009, 07:32 AM
Sam ROCKS! That dude is an all around talented guy!

opie's twisted balls
06-24-2009, 07:28 AM
Sam's OK but at least at this stage of his career he can't pull off sitting first mic. He's good on O&A (his apple store visit kicked ass) but just isn't deep enough to have a show. I'm sure he'll develop and work into host material but not now.

Farthammer
06-24-2009, 10:08 AM
I like Sam Roberts but it is hard for me as a man to relate to the guy. He doesn't like sports, He is obessesed with Wrestling, He is big on gay reality TV shows, He likes gay pop music, He eats only childrens food.

Good thing he is a sarcastic asshole otherwise I would think he is a gay, which is basically the worst thing you can call a man.

Crispy123
06-24-2009, 10:09 AM
I like Sam Roberts but it is hard for me as a man to relate to the guy. He doesn't like sports, He is obessesed with Wrestling, He is big on gay reality TV shows, He likes gay pop music, He eats only childrens food.

Good thing he is a sarcastic asshole otherwise I would think he is a gay, which is basically the worst thing you can call a man.

I can think of something worse.

Farthammer
06-24-2009, 10:14 AM
I can think of something worse.

Yeah Right.. Not now NOT NEVA.

TjM
06-25-2009, 06:02 AM
I don't understand how he can not eat like a fucking adult

Farthammer
06-25-2009, 06:31 AM
I don't understand how he can not eat like a fucking adult

Well His father eats such nonsense he was corrupted at an early age.

Dr Steve
06-28-2009, 07:42 PM
He doesn't like sports, He is obessesed with Wrestling,

wait a minute...Wrestling isn't a sport?

Dude!
06-28-2009, 08:11 PM
f'n quadroon if i've ever seen one.

i think he was at
Judge Smails' party

jlehane3
06-28-2009, 08:50 PM
and Sam & Dave gives him more creative freedom to work up new stuff. For example,many musicians keep their chops up and don't get stale by Jamming,outside of their normal rehearsals to stay fresh.They also go out and actively look for other bands to team up with that interest them.Comedy is similar. http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a65/j3lehane/thJerrymunch371245xPos.jpg http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a65/j3lehane/thJerrymunch371245xPoNeg.jpg Invisible light beings captured by my webcam surround me,watch comp screen over my shoulder like pets,attracted to light(their energy source).Positive energy.:ohmy:

One Dead Fred
06-28-2009, 09:08 PM
I think Sam and Dave have a lot of potential. I don't laugh really hard at anything he says or does, but I'm entertained most of the time he's on. And that seems to be the real goal for doing a daily show. Now I have to go because I'm rhyming things with "O".

Landblast
06-28-2009, 09:35 PM
I think Sam is bright and very funny, the Afro Warrior was hilarious, and I think he's a great contributer to O & A and I think they know that, BUT on Special Delivery,..does he actually want that show to succeed? He never takes a pause, he goes off on tangents, he rambles on and on and puts me to sleep, eventually 15 minutes in I just turn off the show. I called in twice on the live show and was holding for 15 minutes until he after 2 minutes goes off on another tangent, and never took anybody's call. It doesn't seem like he cares to make being on the radio a income earning career, cause without an audience, it's just you talking into a mike. It's his show, I don't have my own radio show, but I don't tune into Special Delivery anymore.

Brillionaire
06-28-2009, 09:42 PM
I like Sam and his smart ass/mocking remarks (that apple store bit two weeks ago was pretty damn funny (I liked the progression of exhausting all options in the correct order (except maybe Sam's buddy buying his own plan and canceling it within the 14 day grace period and give the phone to Anthony? dunno)). Sam also seems to have some responsibility staying on top of interns off air (which is probably a pretty entertaining street show juggling act).

Bottom line is Sam hits his target audience and brings them into the rest of the show. Think of a radio show as a hydra, each head has its own voice and the collective voice is the voice of the hydra/show.

I have enjoyed both shows recently so the last thing I am going to do is come on and complain..show some appreciation.

Mattt1120
07-01-2009, 05:40 PM

Look Sam Doesnt Have much of a life, but on the opie and anthony show he is the best person on there. he is so sarcastic and hilarous. i love sam and dave, but san doesnt show his best quailities there. Than and Sam was far superior

The Happening
07-04-2009, 04:02 AM
Sam sucks big fuckn donkey dick! You got that?

His gimmick has a very low ceiling. His best bet is to stay a behind the scenes guy.

Mattt1120
07-04-2009, 12:37 PM
I love sam when he chimes in like on the bleachers, but i dont think he needs this abuse from you

The Happening
07-05-2009, 01:36 AM
I love sam when he chimes in like on the bleachers, but i dont think he needs this abuse from you I will deeply ponder your very well put together logic.

Ok I've finished pondering. I've come to the conclusion that Sam still fuckn sucks big donkey dick! Not only does he suck big donkey dick, but he slaps the big donkey dick against his face prior to sucking it, leaving small bruises on his face. He fuckn loves it too!

The-Mexi-Cant
07-18-2009, 08:36 PM
Sam sucks big fuckn donkey dick! You got that?

His gimmick has a very low ceiling. His best bet is to stay a behind the scenes guy.

I agree with this 100%

Stuft
07-18-2009, 08:49 PM
I agree with this 100%

It really bothers me to actually have to look at the guy's face, like in Opie's youtube vids. And his lisp irritates my OCD sometimes...but the kid is a sarcastic douche and makes me laugh the majority of the time. Viva el Sam!!!:clap: