You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Let it go Vince [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Let it go Vince

TjM
06-25-2009, 06:07 AM
From Rajah.com

-- WWE had arena security confiscate all fan
signs related to "Macho Man" Randy Savage at Monday's Raw taping in Green Bay, Wisconsin

ToiletCrusher
06-25-2009, 07:52 AM
He will never let anything go.

styckx
06-25-2009, 08:01 AM
I wonder.

If Vince kicked the bucket tomorrow, who would replace him? Shane or Steph.

burrben
06-25-2009, 08:03 AM
i go to that website

ToiletCrusher
06-25-2009, 11:01 AM
I wonder.

Satan acts through Vince, so he will take over.

TripleSkeet
06-25-2009, 12:48 PM
Steph without a doubt. Shes second in control, which is why WWE sucks camel dick anymore. Besides Shane doesnt need the money or the headaches. Hes got more money is his family then Steph or Vince.

Heather 8
06-25-2009, 01:29 PM
I wonder.

Trips.

It's a long-running joke that, should Hunter & Steph get divorced during Vince's lifetime, "Vince would really miss Stephanie."

Heather 8
06-25-2009, 01:29 PM
Besides Shane doesnt need the money or the headaches. Hes got more money is his family then Steph or Vince.

Mazzola oil & wrestling. It's a natural combination.

cougarjake13
06-25-2009, 02:27 PM
why would he care ??

Heather 8
06-25-2009, 02:34 PM
why would he care ??

Vince hasn't met a grudge he hasn't enjoyed sinking his teeth into.

Snoogans
06-25-2009, 02:46 PM
seriously, Vince. So Mandy Moore dumped you. Twice. Thats no reason not to do Aquaman

Fallon
06-25-2009, 04:37 PM
seriously, Vince. So Mandy Moore dumped you. Twice. Thats no reason not to do Aquaman

Vince can do the movie!!!

conman823
06-25-2009, 07:47 PM
I wonder.

The company will tank, and we'll return to the Territory days.

It will be like Pro Wrestling's Mad Max

TripleSkeet
06-25-2009, 07:52 PM
Vince can do the movie!!!

Were gonna own this fucking town! Lets go drink!

RingWraith
06-25-2009, 08:09 PM
Nothing pisses me off more than censorship. I could understand if they confiscate explicit signs since the show is relatively PG, but to take away signs from fans just because it's not relating to anything to the current characters or if the signs is negative towards the top babyfaces.
Even if you had simple signs that says "Cena Sucks!", that'll be confiscated!

Freedom of speech doesn't exist in WWE.:dry:

Snoogans
06-25-2009, 08:10 PM
Were gonna own this fucking town! Lets go drink!

bad news. Its cloudy today, Vince cant do the movie

hit11man
06-26-2009, 08:17 PM
Anyone know why savage hasn't ever done any kind of taped shoot interview? Seems like almost everyone else has

Heather 8
06-27-2009, 01:49 AM
Anyone know why savage hasn't ever done any kind of taped shoot interview? Seems like almost everyone else has

Actually he did one several years ago (not sure of the date, but it was prior to Elizabeth's death).

Part 1 (http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/macho%2Bman/video/x3fs0y_macho-man-interview-part-1_sport)
Part 2 (http://www.dailymotion.com/jsnwwf/video/x3g5f3_macho-man-part-2_sport)
Part 3 (http://www.dailymotion.com/jsnwwf/video/x3g5km_macho-man-interview-3_sport)
Part 4 (http://www.dailymotion.com/jsnwwf/video/x3g5yd_macho-man-interview-4_people)

hit11man
06-27-2009, 10:26 PM
hey thanks a lot! that was awesome. like to hear an even more in depth interview. i really like savage and the only thing that remotely irks me is him being a little bitter towards hogan but i guess thats his perogative. like to hear a full interview now.. in hawks shoot with rf video yrs and yrs ago he talked of him and savage fighting at a kid rock concert >> id like to hear more of savage's side, i like them both a lot. savage is one of the best ever. just watched his wwe 3 disc set..kinda weak no interviews and all. That really makes me think the stephanie rumor might actually be true.. is that really a possibility?

sailor
06-28-2009, 04:05 AM
Freedom of speech doesn't exist in WWE.:dry:

why would/should it? seriously.

oh_kee_pa
06-28-2009, 05:37 AM
he says everything he has to say in his Rap CD...

and who isn't bitter to Hogan?

TripleSkeet
06-28-2009, 08:05 PM
That really makes me think the stephanie rumor might actually be true.. is that really a possibility?

I honestly believe its true. Vince never had any problem airing out when other wrestlers fucked him over like Jeff Jarret holding him up to a huge payoff because his contract expired one day before the PPV that he was supposed to drop the IC title to Chyna at. Thats his big beef with him. And his beef with Luger is obviously how he left and showed up on Nitro the night after he main evented a WWF PPV without even telling anyone.

His hatred and bias towards everything Savage doesnt make sense based on whats known to have gone on with them in business. Look at the signs...

- Never brought Savage back even though he brought Hogan, Nash, Hall, Steiner etc.
- No Savage in the Legends of Wrestlemania Video Game (a travesty)
- No Savage signs allowed at Raw
- No interviews in the Randy Savage dvd. Even the Ultimate Warrior dvd had interviews.
- Never even a mention of a Randy Savage induction into the HOF

RingWraith
06-29-2009, 11:01 AM

I'm just saying as far as fans putting up signs in the shows. If they want to show a sign that says this top babyface wrestler sucks, LET THEM! Stop trying to "control" or "cover up" that they are fans out there who doesn't like their top star.
If fans have signs referencing Macho Man, so what let them show it. I mean, they've been advertising the Macho Man DVD for the last couple of weeks, but the fans can't express their opinions of the same wrestler you just advertised recently?!?!

TripleSkeet
06-29-2009, 11:11 AM

Because you pay your money for a ticket to a WWE experience. They openly encourage you to bring signs, yet nowhere do they say youre not allowed to bring a sign expressing an opinion they disagree with. We arent talking vulgarity or something that could get them in trouble with the FCC. We are talking blatant repression of the fans over a personal opinion.

How fucking hypocritical is it that you pawn off a fucking Macho Man dvd encouraging fans to buy it, but then remove a sign that same fan might have that says "Bring Back Macho Man"? Its fucking inexcusable.

Death Metal Moe
06-29-2009, 11:14 AM
I'm sorry if this is common wrestling knowledge, but why does Vince hate Macho Man so much? Is there some kind of documented stuff or at least rumors that have always circulated? I never heard about this.

TripleSkeet
06-29-2009, 11:15 AM
I'm sorry if this is common wrestling knowledge, but why does Vince hate Macho Man so much? Is there some kind of documented stuff or at least rumors that have always circulated? I never heard about this.

Rumor has it he popped Stephanies cherry.

Snoogans
06-29-2009, 11:16 AM
Rumor has it he popped Mandy Moore's cherry.

Thats what Babs thought. But Mandy Moore was really the bitch in the whole thing. Just evil

Death Metal Moe
06-29-2009, 11:18 AM
Rumor has it he popped Stephanies cherry.

Is that really the rumor going around? Was she underage?

RingWraith
06-29-2009, 11:20 AM
Because you pay your money for a ticket to a WWE experience. They openly encourage you to bring signs, yet nowhere do they say youre not allowed to bring a sign expressing an opinion they disagree with. We arent talking vulgarity or something that could get them in trouble with the FCC. We are talking blatant repression of the fans over a personal opinion.

How fucking hypocritical is it that you pawn off a fucking Macho Man dvd encouraging fans to buy it, but then remove a sign that same fan might have that says "Bring Back Macho Man"? Its fucking inexcusable.

I couldn't have said it better.

RingWraith
06-29-2009, 11:21 AM

Looking back at the timeline when Macho Man left, Stephanie was 18 or 19 at the time.

TripleSkeet
06-29-2009, 11:21 AM

Not sure. Never found out when exactly it was supposed to have happened, but she was definitely young and I think it was more of a "wrestler taking advantage of an innocent girl and crossing the uncrossable line" type deal.

Thats what Babs thought. But Mandy Moore was really the bitch in the whole thing. Just evil

Well, Babs does have the biggest cock in the room.

sailor
06-29-2009, 05:34 PM

it might be hypocritical, but it's vince's business and he has no obligation to allow anything he doesn't want.

TripleSkeet
06-29-2009, 09:17 PM
it might be hypocritical, but it's vince's business and he has no obligation to allow anything he doesn't want.

Wrong. Every person that buys a ticket to his show is upposed to be afforded the same goddamn experience. To censor a persons sign based on your own personal opinion and nothing esle is bullshit and those people are being cheated. He has the obligation to give everyone in the arena the same experience.

Its his show but the ticket is being bought by the customer. WWE has absolutely no right to take a homemade sign from a person that doesnt effect his show or its television license.

I dont know, maybe its just in certain cities but in Philly not only have I never seen a sign taken away from someone but Ive never even seen the guys check the signs.

Theres nothing you can say to change my mind. Its wrong and thats all there is to it.