You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
3rd Mic for Special Delivery [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Mic for Special Delivery

debit
07-19-2009, 07:09 PM
Sam and Dave need a third mic.

I am thinking either original Lillyish or an older man who can move the show in a better direction and bring out the best in Dave.

Gvac
07-19-2009, 07:10 PM

I am thinking either original Lillyish or an older man who can move the show in a better direction and bring out the best in Dave.

I'm all ears...

MacVittie
07-19-2009, 07:14 PM
I've enjoyed the times that Chris Stanley has been on.

The-Mexi-Cant
07-20-2009, 12:28 AM
I've enjoyed the times that Chris Stanley has been on.

Yeah I think they don't really need a third mic... just drop sam and bring in chris... problem solved.

NewYorkDragons80
07-20-2009, 02:36 AM

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/simpsons/images/9/97/Crazy_Old_Man.gif

Caseyelan
07-20-2009, 05:50 AM

So you want a "ron guy"? I think its great the way it is.

MacVittie
07-20-2009, 10:03 AM
So you want a "ron guy"? I think its great the way it is.

I agree. I like the duo of Sam and Dave, but also like it when they "pepper" in a little Chris Stanley.

ZigZagBigBag
07-20-2009, 12:21 PM
steve french for 3rd mic!

RhinoinMN
07-20-2009, 12:24 PM
I agree. I like the duo of Sam and Dave, but also like it when they "pepper" in a little Chris Stanley.

I see what you did there.

Meataball23
07-20-2009, 12:40 PM
Im not the biggest Sam guy but I dig the show. I think ESD could make anyone hilarious

Sadly maybe not Fez though..

Death Metal Moe
07-20-2009, 12:48 PM
Where do I send my aircheck?!

GreatAmericanZero
07-20-2009, 12:55 PM
the show is the best with Sam & Dave and a touch of Chris Stanley. But i wouldn't want him on mic during the whole show, but a chime in here and there is good stuff

dickydean
07-20-2009, 12:56 PM
Why all the Sam haters? He was the only one who stayed on track this weekend. Dave foolishness seems to get mistaken for humor too often. Having said that I enjoy listening to Dave and often wonder how much of his sideways 'knowledge' is a put on. I think they need to be on the air live more than they are to find their own groove, I know I'd much rather hear them than Jason Ellis any day

Death Metal Moe
07-20-2009, 12:56 PM
I elect Bronx Johnny AT LEAST as a constant guest. Kid is off the chain. ( I apologize for the out of dateness of my streetbonix )

Death Metal Moe
07-20-2009, 12:57 PM
Why all the Sam haters? He was the only one who stayed on track this weekend. Dave foolishness seems to get mistaken for humor too often. Having said that I enjoy listening to Dave and often wonder how much of his sideways 'knowledge' is a put on. I think they need to be on the air live more. Than they are to find their own groove, I know I'd much rather hear them than Jason Ellis any day

Because a lot of people over here hate on O&A for some unknown reason like the 2 shows are so different and they're not friends.

Just ignore it.

Evolved
07-20-2009, 03:36 PM
What they really need to do is tape a 2 hour show. Play hour one Sat night and then hour two sun night. Although I think we get a live 9-12 show this sat.

The Happening
07-21-2009, 12:26 AM
Because a lot of people over here hate on O&A for some unknown reason like the 2 shows are so different and they're not friends.

Just ignore it. Or it has nothing to do with O&A, and people just see Sam's one trick pony sarcasm routine as corny. Their is no big conspiracy here.

Evolved
07-21-2009, 07:12 AM
Or it has nothing to do with O&A, and people just see Sam's one trick pony sarcasm routine as corny. Their is no big conspiracy here.

Exactly!

Scanty
07-21-2009, 04:57 PM
Maybe, that special something that Special Delivery needs is a third mic. The Ron & Fez show, though highly dominated by Ronnie B., is repeatedly at times a three person show, and O&A starring Jim Norton, is now permanently a three person show. I wonder, who could it be?! ♪♪♪

♫ Who could it be now ... ♫

http://www.ronfez.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2216439#post2216439 :thumbup:

Freakshow
07-21-2009, 05:03 PM
spandyman

or Jay Mohr.

Gvac
07-21-2009, 05:45 PM
Maybe it should be Special Delivery for 3rd Mic...

The-Mexi-Cant
07-22-2009, 02:18 AM
Or it has nothing to do with O&A, and people just see Sam's one trick pony sarcasm routine as corny. Their is no big conspiracy here.

Yeah I personally am a Sam hater but I love O&A (well I mostly listen because Jim Norton is one of my favorite comedians). From what I understand he does great things for the show (behind the scenes) but whenever I hear him on air it just brings the whole show down for me after about a minute or so (O&A and Sam&Dave). So yeah I'm gonna have to say I would much rather listen to the Jason Ellis show over Special Delivery (although I do think Ellis can get extremely annoying when he starts going on about how great he is at everything).

More on topic..... I do not agree with Ron B. as third mic.... maybe a special guest here and there but definitely not a permanent third mic. I just get the feeling he would end up acting as more of a first mic and that would pretty much defeat the purpose.

TjM
07-22-2009, 09:31 AM
Yeah I personally am a Sam hater but I love O&A (well I mostly listen because Jim Norton is one of my favorite comedians). From what I understand he does great things for the show (behind the scenes) but whenever I hear him on air it just brings the whole show down for me after about a minute or so (O&A and Sam&Dave). So yeah I'm gonna have to say I would much rather listen to the Jason Ellis show over Special Delivery (although I do think Ellis can get extremely annoying when he starts going on about how great he is at everything).

More on topic..... I do not agree with Ron B. as third mic.... maybe a special guest here and there but definitely not a permanent third mic. I just get the feeling he would end up acting as more of a first mic and that would pretty much defeat the purpose.

I'm pretty sure Ronnie would never become permanent 3rd mic. Maybe he's just trying to give the SD crew the rub

Caseyelan
07-23-2009, 08:36 AM
I'm pretty sure Ronnie would never become permanent 3rd mic. Maybe he's just trying to give the SD crew the rub

yep. seemed obvious to me.

TjM
07-23-2009, 08:37 AM
yep. seemed obvious to me.

One word for third mic Casey

Moochie!

DantheBartender
07-26-2009, 09:10 PM
Is Strong Bad available? Imagine him on 3rd mic, rockin' the house til the cows give milk!

:help:

tanless1
10-30-2009, 05:07 PM
Sleeves, I don't know how much of the inane he'd be willing to tolerate. I suspect dave would be forced to grow fast.

IAgreeRonnieB
10-31-2009, 12:22 PM
I hope SD becomes a full time program on XM 202. At least it'll get Dave off The Ron and Fez Show...

Think about it. Ron probably doesn't want Sirius to flat out fire Dave so this is a way to get Dave away from R&F yet gives him another outlet to begin a full time on-air gig.

Ronnie B is truly a genius.

Penelope
10-31-2009, 12:35 PM
Tonight at 9! Special Delivery

mikeyboy
10-31-2009, 12:40 PM
I hope SD becomes a full time program on XM 202. At least it'll get Dave off The Ron and Fez Show...

Think about it. Ron probably doesn't want Sirius to flat out fire Dave so this is a way to get Dave away from R&F yet gives him another outlet to begin a full time on-air gig.

Ronnie B is truly a genius.

We get it. You hate Dave. You don't need to remind us in every post.

brettmojo
10-31-2009, 12:43 PM
Even though he has another show... Alkey.

IAgreeRonnieB
10-31-2009, 01:06 PM
We get it. You hate Dave. You don't need to remind us in every post.

I'm happy that you understand what Ron is doing. Move along...

hanso
10-31-2009, 01:15 PM
Bring neil rogers out of retirement.

mikeyboy
10-31-2009, 01:24 PM
I'm happy that you understand what Ron is doing. Move along...

Great. Another guy who thinks he knows exactly what's going on on the show. Move yourself along. You appear to be nothing more than yet another anti-Dave troll. You're also about two years too late. The anti-Dave wave rolled and petered out soon afterwards.

IAgreeRonnieB
10-31-2009, 05:22 PM
The anti-Dave wave rolled and petered out soon afterwards.

This place is dead, anyway.

Fuck Dave. He's a hack who should be off the air.

And, yes, that's clearly what is going on. Try not to be so dense.

paulisded
10-31-2009, 05:34 PM
This place is dead, anyway.

Fuck Dave. He's a hack who should be off the air.

And, yes, that's clearly what is going on. Try not to be so dense.

Is that you, Striker? Ugh.