You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Rey Mysterio [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Rey Mysterio

TjM
08-28-2009, 03:41 AM
SUSPENDED!! (Wellness policy violation)

MIKEYDAKEN
08-28-2009, 06:07 AM
i think this is the only way they could get the I.C. belt off him without crying racism. mark my words rey-rey is not gonna be around for much longer

CYYYFYYY
08-28-2009, 06:39 AM
Mysterio is way too popular. He will not be going anywhere. I think they like it when a major star flunks the test so they can say the tests are 100 percent true (Even though HHH, Orton, and Batista somehow never failed a test)

hit11man
08-28-2009, 06:46 AM
i agree about batista and hhh.. but ortons skinny ass legs dont look like someone on roids, do they?

TripleSkeet
08-28-2009, 08:05 AM
i agree about batista and hhh.. but ortons skinny ass legs dont look like someone on roids, do they?

There are roids that make you huge, and roids that get you shredded. Ortons definitely had the 2nd kind.

MIKEYDAKEN
08-28-2009, 08:33 AM
Mysterio is way too popular. He will not be going anywhere. I think they like it when a major star flunks the test so they can say the tests are 100 percent true (Even though HHH, Orton, and Batista somehow never failed a test)

oh orton went down a couple years back in that mass suspension that got most of the stars. he just got a talking to about cause he was the only main eventer left. randy is one positive away from being future endevored.

CYYYFYYY
08-28-2009, 09:13 AM
Most of these guys are on Roids that are in great shape. Do the math, they are constantly on road so they cannot owrk out nonstop. The Cena's Ortons, Masters are all on roids, no doubt. Worry not though, there is no chance in hell that MAtt HArdy is on the stuff

Fallon
08-28-2009, 02:50 PM
I'm sick of Rey anyways. I don't think theirs a more stale guy around these days.

MIKEYDAKEN
08-28-2009, 05:44 PM
I'm sick of Rey anyways. I don't think theirs a more stale guy around these days.

triple H,cena,orton anyone who is in the main event on raw

Knowledged_one
08-28-2009, 05:46 PM
Rey got a little libre with the luchadol

Knowledged_one
08-28-2009, 05:47 PM
triple H,cena,orton anyone who is in the main event on raw

More importantly why discuss anyone on Raw that show is so far behind the talent level on smackdown its not even funny. Smackdown is going to lose Jeff Hardy and really not see a major drop with Morrison ready to fill the spot

jab
08-29-2009, 07:45 AM
angle to set him up against punk.

cougarjake13
08-30-2009, 01:21 PM
i think this is the only way they could get the I.C. belt off him without crying racism. mark my words rey-rey is not gonna be around for much longer

why would it be racist if he lost it ??

MIKEYDAKEN
08-30-2009, 02:47 PM
why would it be racist if he lost it ??

he has been bitching since he lost the world title and he really does not seem happy anymore. i think he wants to finish his career in mexico and vince won't let him. but as for the racism that is just a guess on my end

CYYYFYYY
08-30-2009, 06:19 PM
He just signed a new 3 year deal so if he wanted to leave he could have. The WWE did promise him more off time. Now he has an extra month enjoy