You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Hell in a Cell [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Hell in a Cell

CYYYFYYY
09-23-2009, 09:14 AM
I would actually consider getting this pay fer view, (I usually get the RUmble, wrestlemania and one other card that catches my eye), however I doubt I will becuase I am unsure which matches are Hell in the Cell and which are regular matches. Call me crazy but I like know what I am ordering before I get it. Is the DX vs Legacy in a Hell in a Cell. I have no idea. The card is still unfinished and it going against Sunday Night football never helps.

Fallon
09-23-2009, 09:58 AM
I would actually consider getting this pay fer view, (I usually get the RUmble, wrestlemania and one other card that catches my eye), however I doubt I will becuase I am unsure which matches are Hell in the Cell and which are regular matches. Call me crazy but I like know what I am ordering before I get it. Is the DX vs Legacy in a Hell in a Cell. I have no idea. The card is still unfinished and it going against Sunday Night football never helps.

The DX match is HiaC. I think the World and WWE Championship matches are too. It's pretty much the same deal as Breaking Point, the main events get the PPV gimmick match.

I'm looking forward to Kofi vs Swagger vs Miz.

Snoogans
09-23-2009, 10:00 AM
Did someone say wrestling in Hell. Im the champ there, bitch

http://www.popculturemadness.com/Entertainment/Books/images/Chris-Benoit.jpg