You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
BWO presents: Fallout! on November 21 at the Pioneer Club! [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : BWO presents: Fallout! on November 21 at the Pioneer Club!

Section 8
11-04-2009, 06:36 PM
BWO Presents FALLOUT!

The war continues between Steve Off, Preacher, Dan Murdoch and Don Montoya. What's the FALLOUT after the brutal TLC match?

Does James Weck have a deathwish? Will Richie Rotten have his revenge after Weck and Tony Schoff attacked him last month?

BWO Fan Favorite Chrono Chris (seen as Lo Faz on ECW) will face former WWE Superstar Nunzio!

Joey Da Bull continues to rampage through the BWO roster. "Who's Next" on his list?

The Saints of Lodi claim they should be the Tag Team Champs. Well, the fighting champions Nick Saint and Kid Vegas are ready!

Will Darius Carter continue his losing streak?

Also appearing... Ray Ray Marz, Slayer, Section 8, Kekoa the Flyin' Hawaiian, Draven Blaze, Johnny Ego, Arlene, and more!

Bell Time 7pm Doors open at 6:30
All tickets are $10 and are available at the door
The Pioneer Club is located at 209 Jefferson Ave, Hasbrouck Heights NJ

This will be BWO's last show at this location, so make sure to come out!

card subject to change

jennysmurf
01-05-2010, 10:32 PM
Apparently, this spammer enjoys the wrestling threads.

Fallon
01-05-2010, 10:59 PM
Apparently, this spammer enjoys the wrestling threads.

I guess he's not so bad.

Section 8
01-08-2010, 09:21 AM
I posted that over 2 months ago and you're digging it up now?

I accidentally put it in the main thread's instead of the Official Independent Thread.

I'm far from a spammer. I just don't post on here as often as I used to.

whorehay
01-10-2010, 09:41 PM
Did Richie Rotten get his revenge on Weck and Tony Schoff??

Section 8
01-11-2010, 03:33 AM
Before their match was over, Rotten had shattered a computer keyboard over Weck's head and back bodydropped him into a wall with a bunch of picture frames on it. Glass and plexi was all over the place. Weck was a mess. Richie walked away mostly unscathed.

Their feud has spilled over to other promotions. On December 5, I was unable to participate in a Tag Team Cage Match against the Furious Brothers for the EGW titles. Richie contacted one of my old sanitarium chums, sight unseen, to take my place. Weck and Schoff incapacitated him before he made it into the building and Weck stole his gear. Weck wrestled as Richie's partner and partway thru the match, he turned on Richie and by the time he was done, he left Richie in a bloody heap in the middle of the ring.

Hottub
01-11-2010, 03:46 AM
When are you getting back in?

Section 8
01-11-2010, 08:19 AM
I wrestle again this Friday, January 15 at Southern Regional High School, 105 Cedar Bridge Road in Manahawkin, NJ. It's a benefit show for the Stafford Wrestling Club.

Matches booked so far:

4 WAY ELIMINATION MATCH FOR THE BWO HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Steve Off (C) VS Preacher VS Dan Murdoch VS Don Montoya inside of a STEEL CAGE!

Richie Rotten will face James Weck. They literally tore the house down at FALLOUT! No telling what will happen when these two face each other again.

Former WWE Superstar Nunzio has a challenge for Chrono Chris!

The Legend, The Icon, The US Champ Magic defend his title against his longtime rival and former partner Section 8.

New BWO Tag Team Champs, The Saints of Lodi, will have their first title defense.

Local Nicky Oceans will be making his BWO Debut!!

Also appearing.....Former ECW Star Danny Doring, Kekoa the Flyin' Hawaiian, Ray Ray Marz, Darius Carter, Draven Blaze, Johnny Ego, Arlene, and many more!

(Tickets are $10)

Don't worry Mr Tub, I'll make sure to post this in the Official Independent Thread as someone thinks I'm nothing but a spammer.

Hottub
01-11-2010, 08:22 AM
Actually, 8
There was a spammer just before Jenny posted. We got rid of it.
That comment was not directed at you.
Whore away, buddy.

JustJon
01-11-2010, 10:51 AM
Feel free to promote BWO all you want in the wrestling forum. I went to a bunch of shows and really enjoyed them. Great fun to go to small shows like that.