You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
NXT Discussion [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : NXT Discussion

SpicyMcHaggis
02-09-2010, 03:21 AM
The ECW Discussion thread is soon to be dead and gone since we won't have much to talk about unless it's nostalgic. Last night on RAW Christian said that all ECW talent will become free agents. It seems to me then that NXT, from what is going around the internet and based off of an FCW press release, WWE-NXT will be a hybrid of a reality program and wrestling show with the focus being on the top of the class FCW students.

If that's the case, a few questions remain:

Will the ECW Championship become the NXT Championship?
Will guys like Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, and Drew McIntyre be moved to the brand in order to develop them more?
Will the show be like what WWE Confidential was but with actual matches?
Will you watch it?

KingGeno
02-09-2010, 03:23 AM
CZW = Better

Joe Pietaro
02-09-2010, 04:35 PM
If they just have young guys coming up and part reality show, it will be almost like a mixture of TUF with a full script.

Of course I'm going to watch it and try my best to get into it, but I'm an old ECW fan and hate to see that name go by the wayside.

TripleSkeet
02-09-2010, 06:52 PM
If they just have young guys coming up and part reality show, it will be almost like a mixture of TUF with a full script.

Of course I'm going to watch it and try my best to get into it, but I'm an old ECW fan and hate to see that name go by the wayside.

How can you be an old ECW fan yet enjoy watching the dreck they tried to pass off as ECW? Were the initials youre favorite part of the ECW experience? Killing it was the most merciful thing Vince could do after completely running its name into the ground.

I will check this NXT show out just to see what its about.

Joe Pietaro
02-09-2010, 08:39 PM
How can you be an old ECW fan yet enjoy watching the dreck they tried to pass off as ECW? Were the initials youre favorite part of the ECW experience? Killing it was the most merciful thing Vince could do after completely running its name into the ground.

I will check this NXT show out just to see what its about.
Maybe it was just seeing and hearing those three letters. I know that the WWE version of ECW was nothing like the real one but it's like running into your high school sweetheart. She may not be anything like she used to be, but you remember those good times when she took every load you could throw at her.

I'm just a helpless old romantic at heart, ain't I?