You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Monday Night War Ratings....... [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Monday Night War Ratings.......

conman823
03-10-2010, 10:37 PM
From 411mania.com:

RAW last night did a 3.42 rating off hours of 3.26 and 3.56. Impact did a .99 rating off hours of 1.01 and .96. Below are more details from the quarter hour ratings.

* Impact opened with a .99 for the Hulk Hogan vs. Abyss vs. Ric Flair & AJ Styles match.

* RAW's lowest segment was their second quarter hour which did a 3.15 (and the fourth quarter hour which also did a 3.15). The second quarter hour featured the Divas match and Criss Angel backstage.

* RAW's fourth quarter hour segment, which also did a 3.15 rating, featured Randy Orton vs. Legacy handicap tag match.
* Impact's fourth and fifth quarter hours were their highest rated with each doing a 1.07. The fourth quarter hour segment featured Sting vs. RVD and the proceeding Sting/Hogan confrontation while the fifth quarter hour segment featured the Beautiful People's win and celebration as well as the Nash/Hall/Waltman segment.

* RAW's sixth quarter hour did a 3.56 rating. The segment featured the end of Triple H and Sheamus's confrontation, Santino backstage, and the very beginning of the Money in the Bank qualifying match.
* Impact's sixth quarter hour declined slightly from the 1.07 the previous segment drew.

* RAW peaked with a 3.60 for their eighth quarter hour, featuring plugs for Steve Austin on RAW next week as well as the start of Vince McMahon vs. John Cena.
* Impact's rating saw a huge drop for the eighth quarter hour, falling from a roughly 1.05 all the way down to a .76. The segment featured Hulk Hogan backstage segments and the start of Hogan & Abyss vs. Flair & Styles.

* RAW's overrun did a 3.98 rating for the conclusion of McMahon vs. Cena and Batista's involvement.
* Impact's overrun did a 1.01 rating for the conclusion of Hogan & Abyss vs. Flair & AJ Styles. One positive for TNA is that Impact's rating did go up from a .76 in the eighth quarter hour to a 1.01 for the overrun.

cougarjake13
03-11-2010, 05:23 PM
it'll be interesting to see how well they do this week when its not live

brettmojo
03-12-2010, 12:15 PM
Pack it up TNA. You had your chance, you blew it. Go away.

RADIO-SHARK
03-13-2010, 04:40 PM
thread...:devil2:

TjM
03-31-2010, 03:53 AM
Rajah.com

WWE's post-WrestleMania 26 episode of WWE RAW drew a 3.7 cable rating. This number is up from last week's 3.2, but even WWE's first class farewell tribute to Shawn Michaels on the night after WrestleMania was not enough to push the show into the 4's.

TNA iMPACT featuring a 6-man six-man steel cage main event scored a 0.6 cable rating, down sharply from last week's 0.9 and the worst rating on Monday nights yet.

ScottFromGA
03-31-2010, 07:22 AM
yeah...TNA fucked themselves on this one. They are going to have to do something out of this world to get people to watch. Only way they can do it is go the WWE route and just flatout attack them. But....would anyone watch it since its already been done?

TripleSkeet
03-31-2010, 10:15 AM
yeah...TNA fucked themselves on this one. They are going to have to do something out of this world to get people to watch. Only way they can do it is go the WWE route and just flatout attack them. But....would anyone watch it since its already been done?

The sad part is the TNA show was alot better this week. I think the whole Shawn Michaels farewell took people away, but now what are they gonna do? I think next week youll see TNAs number go back up some. At least until Goldberg shows up.

brettmojo
03-31-2010, 11:50 AM
No. They won't.

TjM
03-31-2010, 01:20 PM
After RAW went off the air
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yOF_8rElQ28&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yOF_8rElQ28&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

cougarjake13
04-01-2010, 04:30 PM
The sad part is the TNA show was alot better this week. I think the whole Shawn Michaels farewell took people away, but now what are they gonna do? I think next week youll see TNAs number go back up some. At least until Goldberg shows up.

plus i think the numbers drop also when its not live

TjM
04-04-2010, 01:23 PM
Rjah.com

- For what it's worth
, TNA iMPACT not only lost to RAW this week in the ratings but they also lost to AM RAW, which scored an 0.7 rating. AM RAW airs after midnight on Saturday nights.

brettmojo
04-04-2010, 02:56 PM
Rjah.com

- For what it's worth
, TNA iMPACT not only lost to RAW this week in the ratings but they also lost to AM RAW, which scored an 0.7 rating. AM RAW airs after midnight on Saturday nights.
TNA would get better ratings by running a MANswers marathon.

conman823
04-07-2010, 07:39 AM
From 411mania....

TNA Impact did a .86 rating last night off hours of .91 for the unopposed first hour and .82 for the second hour which went against RAW. Here are some quarter hour details:

- The highest quarter hour of the show was quarter hour three, which did a .98 rating. The segment featured backstage promos by the Knockouts, Rob Terry vs. Homicide, and a portion of the Knockouts eight-women match.

- Quarter hour four, the final unopposed segment, did a .93 rating. Impact then dropped to a .81 rating for quarter hour five which featured Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson and Hulk Hogan's backstage segment with Bubba the Love Sponge going up against the opening of RAW.

- Quarter hour six did a .88 rating.

- Quarter hour seven did a .73 rating. The segment featured interviews with The Pope and Desmond Wolfe, and Douglas Williams.

- Quarter hour eight (which featured Team 3D, Pope vs. Wolfe, and AJ Styles) did a show-low .70 rating before the overrun shot up 40% to a .97 rating for the Knockouts strip tease.

RAW's rating was a 3.15 off hours of 3.0 (against hour two of Impact) and 3.3 (running unopposed). It was the lowest rated RAW of the year. The show drew 4.3 million viewers for hour one and 4.9 million viewers for hour two, averaging 4.6 million viewers for the two hour show.

TjM
04-28-2010, 06:39 AM
Monday's 3-hour WWE RAW featuring the 2010 Superstar
Draft and Randy Orton vs. Batista in the main event scored a 3.1 cable rating. The show did hours of 2.6, 3.27 and 3.34 and averaged 4,628,000 viewers. Hours two and three of this week's RAW were the two highest rated hours of TV on basic cable last night. Hour one was the fifth highest rated hour of the night.

Monday's TNA iMPACT on Spike TV with Ric Flair vs. Abyss in the main event scored an 0.5 cable rating and averaged 739,000 viewers. This is the lowest rating iMPACT! has done on Monday nights so far.

It's safe to say that the three-hour Draft took a big chunk out of TNA's rating this week.

conman823
04-28-2010, 06:57 AM
It's safe to say that the three-hour Draft took a big chunk out of TNA's rating this week.

Yeah any "special" RAW will do that, but after seeing the draft results what a dud.

TNA needs to get something going on at other venues, and maybe use the replay time for some special matches.

TripleSkeet
04-28-2010, 08:13 AM
Its a shame because TNA was head and shoulders above Raw this week too. They are putting on such a better show.

Chob
04-28-2010, 08:37 AM
Its a shame because TNA was head and shoulders above Raw this week too. They are putting on such a better show.
Not having a live show to go up against Raw surely doesn't help. And it seems like they're not going to make an effort to go live every week which would help. They have three straight days of Impact tapings from 5/17-5/19 so that'll be two weeks between live shows.

They need to slow down and take their time to build their own product instead of worrying what Vince does.

TripleSkeet
04-28-2010, 08:39 AM
Not having a live show to go up against Raw surely doesn't help. And it seems like they're not going to make an effort to go live every week which would help. They have three straight days of Impact tapings from 5/17-5/19 so that'll be two weeks between live shows.

They need to slow down and take their time to build their own product instead of worrying what Vince does.

Its not really slowing down, thats how theyve done Impact since before Hogan was there. If anything they need to start amping it up.

Not only should there shows be live every week but they should be in different cities. Taping in Orlando week after week is just ridiculous.

foodcourtdruide
04-28-2010, 09:01 AM
I'm loving Impact, it's the only show I watch now. However, "the ring" storyline is incredibly stupid. I understand we're all supposed to suspend disbelief but there's no way Flair wouldn't be killed instantly by Abyss. And Abyss really isn't that great. There are other wrestlers on that roster that would be better in this storyline.

TripleSkeet
04-28-2010, 09:06 AM
I'm loving Impact, it's the only show I watch now. However, "the ring" storyline is incredibly stupid. I understand we're all supposed to suspend disbelief but there's no way Flair wouldn't be killed instantly by Abyss. And Abyss really isn't that great. There are other wrestlers on that roster that would be better in this storyline.

I was really hoping the whole ring storyline would be over by now. Basically Hogan telling him the ring meant nothing and that he had it inside him the whole time.

I guess I was actually hoping for Hogan and Abyss to re-enact the scene from Spaceballs with Lone Star and Yogurt. Strange.

Chob
04-28-2010, 10:13 AM
I was really hoping the whole ring storyline would be over by now. Basically Hogan telling him the ring meant nothing and that he had it inside him the whole time.

I guess I was actually hoping for Hogan and Abyss to re-enact the scene from Spaceballs with Lone Star and Yogurt. Strange.
"Forget the ring. I found it at a WWE ceremony. Hulkamania is in you bruthur! IT'S IN YOOOOUUUUU!"

Funny how they aired that segment where Abyss said he didn't think it had magical powers and thought the idea was idiotic. They just stuck that in there to try and shut the critics up.

Kevin
04-28-2010, 10:51 AM
TNA has a ton of ability but who ever runs it has ni buisness doing so. Why would you think something that failed ten years ago by being unwatchable, would suceed now?

I remember one segment where Nash Hall Xpac were in the ring with fatso the fat sponge and the wolfpack music started playing. I remember saying to myself, this right here is why WCTNAW will never succeed.

Team Hogan, Team Flair.. STOP IT ALREADY.

conman823
04-28-2010, 04:40 PM

Not strange. I would have totally thought it was a reasonable ending to a storyline. At least it has an ending.

Samoa who?

conman823
05-04-2010, 12:17 AM
Well the war is over TNA has tapped out and moved its ass back to taped Thursdays. A wise decision the only bad part is they should still look to do live Thursday shows.

Sue_Bender
05-04-2010, 12:31 AM
Well the war is over TNA has tapped out and moved its ass back to taped Thursdays. A wise decision the only bad part is they should still look to do live Thursday shows.

Wise? Perhaps.

Now I can go back to ignoring TNA's product instead of flipping between the two shitty programs on Monday night.

So much for making wrestling "exciting again". :thumbdown:

whorehay
05-04-2010, 05:32 AM
Wise? Perhaps.

Now I can go back to ignoring TNA's product instead of flipping between the two shitty programs on Monday night.

So much for making wrestling "exciting again". :thumbdown:

If you didnt like last nights RAW, you might as well give up watching for good. That was a solid show!

Sue_Bender
05-04-2010, 12:11 PM
If you didnt like last nights RAW, you might as well give up watching for good. That was a solid show!

Yes, last night's show was good.

I just wish the product was more consistent.

It seemed fresh due to the draft's new blood.

Let's hope they can steer clear of stale.