You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
3/27 live show [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : 3/27 live show

JDE
03-27-2010, 05:28 PM
On now.

scissors up...

Death Metal Moe
03-27-2010, 05:32 PM
Aww come on Dave, a fat joke? That was hack. I was just calling in to have some fun anyway.

Sloppy2nds
03-27-2010, 05:39 PM
AI bit was funny :laugh:

Tenbatsuzen
03-27-2010, 06:47 PM
Dave's Dr. Steve impression rules.

STC-Dub
03-27-2010, 06:50 PM
You mean Dr. Phil?

STC-Dub
03-27-2010, 06:52 PM
Waiting for Dr. Phil to say "let it be known."

Lady Resin
03-27-2010, 07:17 PM
Ham & applesauce with his hands? Dave I'll mail you a plastic spoon.

Death Metal Moe
03-27-2010, 07:50 PM
Waiting for Dr. Phil to say "let it be known."

Lol, totally. Every time Dave slips into a southern accent he becomes Davey Red, Southern Fried Comedian.

Tenbatsuzen
03-27-2010, 08:09 PM
You mean Dr. Phil?

No, Dr. Steve. He started the Dr. Phil bit with a Dr. Steve impression

watson
03-27-2010, 09:00 PM
On now.

scissors up...

I heard this was canceled for earth day turn off stuff day or something

Melk
03-27-2010, 09:03 PM
I had no idea it was on either.

That's 5 in a row. Good job getting the word out.

When is the replay?

Caseyelan
03-28-2010, 05:49 AM
It's not rocket science.
It's every saturday at 9.

I thought last nights show was very very good.

I thought the SSHUAS competition tween all the special delivery folks on friday was a good way of "getting the word out".

disneyspy
03-28-2010, 05:57 AM
It's not rocket science.

I thought the SSHUAS competition tween all the special delivery folks on friday was a good way of "getting the word out".

its just one person,a bunch of us had a blast listening together in the secret chatroom last night

JDE
03-28-2010, 09:40 AM
It's not rocket science.

Exactly, unless Dave or Sam says no new show, it's on every Sat, not complicated at all.

Oh and yes it was an excellent show last night, I look forward to the Passover recap's from Sam and Dave next week.

Jason

Death Metal Moe
03-28-2010, 09:46 AM
I had no idea it was on either.

That's 5 in a row. Good job getting the word out.

When is the replay?

I'm actually with Melk on this one. The show's only been on sporatically for a couple months. It has a run then gets shoved off the schedule for a week or two.

I actually enjoy Special Delivery, it just needs some more promotion. There wasn't even a thread topped on Ronfez.net that it was coming on. Not everyone follows S.D. Twitter and Facebook.

Even the dreaded Wackbag had a listening thread that SOS was kind enough to start and top occasionally with topic updates. Pretty sad when a site most of you people stick your nose up at and is supposedly full of "Haters" had more heat on this show than Ron and Fez fans.

disneyspy
03-28-2010, 09:55 AM
simmer down,moe,i think casey has been busy with other things more important than starting a thread here and SD does have a website dedicated to them so why should we be told off in such a condescending way?

JDE
03-28-2010, 11:17 AM
I'm actually with Melk on this one. The show's only been on sporatically for a couple months. It has a run then gets shoved off the schedule for a week or two.

I actually enjoy Special Delivery, it just needs some more promotion. There wasn't even a thread topped on Ronfez.net that it was coming on. Not everyone follows S.D. Twitter and Facebook.

What are you talking about?

It has been on every week even the few times it has not been live the past two months, it has been a best of, with new material from them.

Do you not comprehend that the show is on every week? Let me repeat, it is on every Sat night at 9PM, whether it is live or if something else is going on with one of the two hosts, the show is still on, it just might be a best of.

Hell they were all on Friday's show playing the newest game show on the internet, did you miss that they were kind of promoting their show as well, you are not that slow, are you?

Death Metal Moe
03-28-2010, 12:27 PM
simmer down,moe,i think casey has been busy with other things more important than starting a thread here and SD does have a website dedicated to them so why should we be told off in such a condescending way?

I didn't know I was speaking to anyone specific.

Penelope
03-28-2010, 12:30 PM
I missed the secret chat. Last night I kept going to the last place where it was and no one was there, so I thought it wasn't happening. I guess it changes weekly? Next Saturday I will send a pm.

Death Metal Moe
03-28-2010, 12:30 PM
What are you talking about?

It has been on every week even the few times it has not been live the past two months, it has been a best of, with new material from them.

Do you not comprehend that the show is on every week? Let me repeat, it is on every Sat night at 9PM, whether it is live or if something else is going on with one of the two hosts, the show is still on, it just might be a best of.

Hell they were all on Friday's show playing the newest game show on the internet, did you miss that they were kind of promoting their show as well, you are not that slow, are you?

It was moved a few times. And it hasn't been on that long. It's not a huge show that's been on for years and we're all aware of it. It needs some juice, it needs some hype.

Also, A LOT of people know about it and don't like Dave. If they are reminded about it they may check it out.

Lastly, not quite sure you wanted to talk to me like the little cocksucker you are, I wasn't mean or condescending to anyone in this thread, until now. Go screw.

disneyspy
03-28-2010, 12:33 PM
I missed the secret chat. Last night I kept going to the last place where it was and no one was there, so I thought it wasn't happening. I guess it changes weekly? Next Saturday I will send a pm.

shit,sorry about that,we were in the 2nd room,it does move around

Penelope
03-28-2010, 12:39 PM
shit,sorry about that,we were in the 2nd room,it does move around

No problem, I'll be there next week. :)
I wish the fighting would stop amongst buddies. We should all keep in mind who the real bad guy is, my ex boyfriend.

disneyspy
03-28-2010, 12:45 PM
I wish the fighting would stop amongst buddies. We should all keep in mind who the real bad guy is, my ex boyfriend.

that bastard!

i'm sorry moe and melk

JDE
03-28-2010, 01:10 PM
It was moved a few times. And it hasn't been on that long. It's not a huge show that's been on for years and we're all aware of it. It needs some juice, it needs some hype.

Also, A LOT of people know about it and don't like Dave. If they are reminded about it they may check it out.

Lastly, not quite sure you wanted to talk to me like the little cocksucker you are, I wasn't mean or condescending to anyone in this thread, until now. Go screw.

No it has not been moved, it is the same time slot every single week, try again.

So people who don't like Dave will listen to Dave it if they see a post on this board? Try again.

I was not mean, you were repeating something that made no sense, that had been reputed in previous replies, so I called you what you are acting like, dumb.

My feelings are crushed though, I don't know how I can recover being called a bad words by a person on the internet.

JDE
03-28-2010, 01:14 PM
Sorry moe, no more negative shit on this post, this should be about two talented young guys striving to get their very funny show, a full time paying job.

My apologies.

Jason

disneyspy
03-28-2010, 01:18 PM
that penelope should be a mod,she spreads rainbows and sunshine on this place

Death Metal Moe
03-28-2010, 01:39 PM
No it has not been moved, it is the same time slot every single week, try again.

So people who don't like Dave will listen to Dave it if they see a post on this board? Try again.

I was not mean, you were repeating something that made no sense, that had been reputed in previous replies, so I called you what you are acting like, dumb.

My feelings are crushed though, I don't know how I can recover being called a bad words by a person on the internet.

The show has been REmoved from the line up a few times adding to it's inconsistency of timeslot, I guess a prefix was enough for you to nitpick.

And yes, keep enough heat on something and they might check it out on a off weekend, especially since half the show is Sam, someone from the O&A staff.

And why are you taking all of this so personally? I never said anything negative about the show, I listened to it all last night, even made a call in. The problems with the show being screwed up a few weeks wasn't even their fault. I wasn't really blaming anyone on or connected to the show.

Caseyelan
03-29-2010, 04:54 AM
It's been on saturdays for a solid 7 months straight. I don't think that's to inconsistent.
Anyhow, no worries. I don't post on RF.net.... cause as you might remember... I am not supposed to post here so unfortunately I turned to other places to promote the show harder seeing as how you guys know when the show is on usually.

DOHO@HOME
03-29-2010, 05:26 AM
It's been on saturdays for a solid 7 months straight. I don't think that's to inconsistent.
Anyhow, no worries. I don't post on RF.net.... cause as you might remember... I am not supposed to post here so unfortunately I turned to other places to promote the show harder seeing as how you guys know when the show is on usually.

O.k. not kiss ass but Dave is great on both shows and is very entertaining to listen to.
I only hope the best for him and his family, poor lil Stan hope they can get him on a better health road to recovery.
When listening to Ron talked about Dave you can really hear how much he enjoy's working with Dave and is trying to push him into bigger and better places.
Keep it up!!!!!!!!!

Melk
03-29-2010, 07:48 PM
Exactly, unless Dave or Sam says no new show, it's on every Sat, not complicated at all.
Or it snows... or when Ron says, "Is there going to be a new Sam and Dave this Saturday, Dave?" and Dave replies ambiguously.
Nope, nothing complicated at all.

Melk
03-29-2010, 08:05 PM
It's no big deal. I wasn't relying on this post to know when the show is on I usually notice Dave making a comment about it on the Ron and Fez show. I may have not noticed it.

Melk
03-29-2010, 08:15 PM
Agreed. I wasn't blaming Casey for the misinformation. I was out of my place all morning and only read the thread after the show would've ended.

I try to do my Sunday morning house cleaning while listening to the Saturday Night Virus shows.

Space Edge
03-29-2010, 09:09 PM
Looking through my archives in the past year there has only been two times that Sam and Dave weren't on for a Saturday night show. 1 of those nights was Lazlow the other Dr. Steve. It's a given that Sam and Dave are on Saturday nights, the only other things that are on the weekends are the O&A countdown which is replayed 20 times and the 4 R&F replays.

Penelope
03-30-2010, 12:07 AM
Just catching Saturday's show. I am cracking up at B- Shoc.:lol:
I love it.

Lady Resin
04-03-2010, 03:44 PM
Special Delivery starring Sam & Dave is LIVE tonight, 9pm-12am et, XM 202 Sirius 197

JDE
04-03-2010, 05:45 PM
This Dave Verizon story could not be funnier.

Great first 44 minutes.

Jason

Penelope
04-05-2010, 01:20 PM
I hate the Lady GaGa music. Please stop it!