You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Sam and Dave Show is Irreplacable [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Sam and Dave Show is Irreplacable

SonicReducer
04-11-2010, 02:57 PM
Hey guys, you kids have one of the best shows going on Sirius. You've made my saturday night line-up, and if cancelledI will accept no substitution. You younge catz have your finger firmly planted in pop culture, and I love your educated banter on movies, wrasslelin' and music (Sam, You gotz a little to learn about whatz good music, "enuff with the Lady GaGa"). If you two boyz aren't getting your props, I say shame on The Virus channel and shame on Sirius. I consider it an outrage that you up and coming whippersnappers aren't collect mad cash for your original content, and great topical discussions. Sam and Dave, you boys are the next generation of radio superstars, I've seen em' come and go in my time enuff to tell ya, you boiz have "it", your fresh, entertaining and plus you've got moxy. If i were you two young juggernauts of the airwaves, i'de have a long discussion with the powers that be and ask them how they will fill that coveted 9-11 slot on saturday nights without you, I would also demand that The Virus do a timely replay of your show on Sunday or possibly during the week, and not to be shy about advertising it. And oh yeah, tell that Anthony character to do his live from the compound show in a time slot that doesnt conflict w/ yours (I love that show as well). That's all I got to say for now.

Mitch&Murray
04-11-2010, 03:03 PM
Ahhh
No

spoon
04-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Hey guys, you kids have one of the best shows going on Sirius. You've made my saturday night line-up, and if cancelledI will accept no substitution. You younge catz have your finger firmly planted in pop culture, and I love your educated banter on movies, wrasslelin' and music (Sam, You gotz a little to learn about whatz good music, "enuff with the Lady GaGa"). If you two boyz aren't getting your props, I say shame on The Virus channel and shame on Sirius. I consider it an outrage that you up and coming whippersnappers aren't collect mad cash for your original content, and great topical discussions. Sam and Dave, you boys are the next generation of radio superstars, I've seen em' come and go in my time enuff to tell ya, you boiz have "it", your fresh, entertaining and plus you've got moxy. If i were you two young juggernauts of the airwaves, i'de have a long discussion with the powers that be and ask them how they will fill that coveted 9-11 slot on saturday nights without you, I would also demand that The Virus do a timely replay of your show on Sunday or possibly during the week, and not to be shy about advertising it. And oh yeah, tell that Anthony character to do his live from the compound show in a time slot that doesnt conflict w/ yours (I love that show as well). That's all I got to say for now.

At least this is easy to read and couldn't have been put somewhere else. reducer my ass.

Mitch&Murray
04-11-2010, 03:14 PM
At least this is easy to read and couldn't have been put somewhere else. reducer my ass.

This is the SD demographic.
Can't see why it won't work

SonicReducer
04-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Spoony Baby, not for nuthin' but see people doing an outstanding job, I think it's important to be clear why. This takes a little time, and requires some thinking and articulation. Perhaps I could have been a bit more succinct, but I'd rather not write anything, than do a half ass job, leaving them that read these message boards with a reason to listen to Sam and Dave. Perhaps Sir or Madam, you've never gotten a pat on the back, or perhaps you think that close enough is close enough when you do a job, or maybe, you don't work at all, which leaves you frustrated and empty when you hear people awarded accollades for a job well done!!!
I am the Sonic Reducer, and my guess is your ass needs some reduction, so why don't you go take a long walk or join a gym, instead of slinging insults at an O&A, R&F and now yes, a true S&D fan.

Death Metal Moe
04-11-2010, 07:17 PM
http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/trolled_hard.jpg

mikeyboy
04-11-2010, 07:20 PM
Ahhh
No

Maybe you ought to stay out of this forum.

Death Metal Moe
04-11-2010, 07:22 PM
SonicReducer = Beanie?

Space Edge
04-11-2010, 08:27 PM
This is the SD demographic.
Can't see why it won't work

And who do you think is listening to 202/197 Mensa members? None of the shows on the channel are highbrow.

Chigworthy
04-11-2010, 08:53 PM
SonicReducer = Beanie?

Isn't Dave always saying that Beanie was a big time groupie of the Dead Boys back in the day?

SonicReducer
04-12-2010, 06:02 PM
Guess there's no pullin' the wool over geniuses of your caliber's eyes

mikeyboy
04-12-2010, 06:03 PM
I already have one.

SonicReducer
04-12-2010, 06:33 PM
Much to Dave's chagrin

Space Edge
04-12-2010, 07:27 PM
I already have one.

If you could only win a round of SSHUAS :nono:

spoon
04-12-2010, 07:30 PM
Spoony Baby, not for nuthin' but see people doing an outstanding job, I think it's important to be clear why. This takes a little time, and requires some thinking and articulation. Perhaps I could have been a bit more succinct, but I'd rather not write anything, than do a half ass job, leaving them that read these message boards with a reason to listen to Sam and Dave. Perhaps Sir or Madam, you've never gotten a pat on the back, or perhaps you think that close enough is close enough when you do a job, or maybe, you don't work at all, which leaves you frustrated and empty when you hear people awarded accollades for a job well done!!!
I am the Sonic Reducer, and my guess is your ass needs some reduction, so why don't you go take a long walk or join a gym, instead of slinging insults at an O&A, R&F and now yes, a true S&D fan.

Ha!

My fucking head hurts now....AGAIN!! Is this sheepy 2003!?

Death Metal Moe
04-12-2010, 07:39 PM
Ha!

My fucking head hurts now....AGAIN!! Is this sheepy 2003!?

Dude, he threw down the gauntlet. Do him like 2002 era njdmmoe.

Take him out! DO IT FOR JOHNNY!

spoon
04-12-2010, 07:46 PM
Dude, he threw down the gauntlet. Do him like 2002 era njdmmoe.

Take him out! DO IT FOR JOHNNY!

AHhhh! Too many pics of you, perhaps 02 DMMoe is back! Ahhhh!

The flop top Moe is clearly the most metal ever.

Tussle time!

Death Metal Moe
04-12-2010, 07:51 PM

Tussle time!

Actually, that is kind of obnoxious isn't it? I'll work on editing my sig to have my new luxurious haircut pic and put food back in my avatar.

In the meantime, ATTACK SONICREDUCER!!!

spoon
04-12-2010, 07:53 PM
Actually, that is kind of obnoxious isn't it? I'll work on editing my sig to have my new luxurious haircut pic and put food back in my avatar.

It's hard, I think he's slow! He's fucking adorable.

PapaBear
04-12-2010, 07:56 PM

Tussle time!

My yard is looking kind of rough. Hmm... Two Moe, or not two Moe?

:flush:

spoon
04-12-2010, 08:39 PM
My yard is looking kind of rough. Hmm... Two Moe, or not two Moe?

:flush:

Wakka wakka.

http://www.toughpigs.com/images/anth02augstudebaker.jpg

TjM
04-13-2010, 09:16 AM
Are Dave and Sam even allowed to find sponsors? I remember Riley from the Stern channel getting canned for that

Edit: HE got in trouble because he pocketing the money by cutting a side deal. I'm sure that's different

Caseyelan
04-13-2010, 09:18 AM
Wakka wakka.

http://www.toughpigs.com/images/anth02augstudebaker.jpg

Oh hi spoon. :king:

booster11373
04-13-2010, 02:34 PM
I like the show but lets be honest it needs work.

Sam and Dave have a certain amount of chemistry which plays well.

Dave is to scatted sometimes, he needs to stay on a topic and avoid going to asides.

I would like to see Dave do a show without cursing or yelling

Sam is to inside radio sometimes

Truth be told they don't do alot of original stuff.

They should work on the stuff that is good ie. Movie Theory and SD Theater and stay away from the stuff that's been done to death ie. ridiculing interns

Caseyelan
04-13-2010, 03:03 PM
I like the show but lets be honest it needs work.

Sam and Dave have a certain amount of chemistry which plays well.

Dave is to scatted sometimes, he needs to stay on a topic and avoid going to asides.

I would like to see Dave do a show without cursing or yelling

Sam is to inside radio sometimes

Truth be told they don't do alot of original stuff.

They should work on the stuff that is good ie. Movie Theory and SD Theater and stay away from the stuff that's been done to death ie. ridiculing interns

You sir, must understand that your "truths" and "Honesty" are opinions. Stop stating them as fact. kthnx

booster11373
04-13-2010, 03:08 PM
You sir, must understand that your "truths" and "Honesty" are opinions. Stop stating them as fact. kthnx

You have convinced me that its perdect the way it is.

Truth and honesty are subjective I never stated facts.

Caseyelan
04-13-2010, 05:35 PM
You have convinced me that its perdect the way it is.

Truth and honesty are subjective I never stated facts.

It sure is perdect.

booster11373
04-13-2010, 05:51 PM
It sure is perdect.

Well played Madam! well played indeed

Space Edge
04-13-2010, 06:20 PM
Are Dave and Sam even allowed to find sponsors? I remember Riley from the Stern channel getting canned for that

Edit: HE got in trouble because he pocketing the money by cutting a side deal. I'm sure that's different

Yeah he got his show pulled for a few weeks for promoting products that weren't Sirius sponsors and pocketing the cash he made. He got away with it for a few months I guess having a show on in the middle of the night that nobody listens to helped him out.

Sue_Bender
04-13-2010, 06:20 PM
Well played Madam! well played indeed

Thank goodness that's over.

SonicReducer
04-13-2010, 08:05 PM

It's sad that I made a post to give a little boost to Sam and Dave. Rather than say the usual hollow, "good job guys", or "really like your show", I wrote a sincere. albeit tongue in cheek in places blurb that said I liked the show and would like to see it continue, with the intention that the two kids could tell their bosses about it, making them aware that there are some appreciative listeners out here. Although a little hyperbolic, it was an honest opinion of what I like about the show. DMM, if you don't like the show, I think you should just say so, instead of just "cock blocking" the host out of envy or just because you like to clip the wings off butterflies. "Destroy Sonicreducer", I don't know why you'de make such demands on your thread buddies, but if you must I say fire away, I'll run rings around you logically, and you'll just grow angry with each post - but why bother - I've worked my way into a very comfortable life, while you go through life damaged and full of rage. So lash out in your petty like burst of rage if you need to, get it all out. I didn't ask to go to war with you, or anyone else on this message board, that's your call...

Death Metal Moe
04-13-2010, 10:04 PM
Just a heads up, I stopped reading your lengthy replies hours ago, I am just yanking your chain now.

PapaBear
04-13-2010, 10:07 PM
Just a heads up, I stopped reading your lengthy replies hours ago, I am just yanking your chain now.
Come on, man. You can at least have avatar Moe read half of his posts, and sig pic Moe read the rest! :nono:

SonicReducer
04-13-2010, 10:09 PM
I'll consider it yanked..

SonicReducer
04-13-2010, 10:13 PM
Come on, man. You can at least have avatar Moe read half of his posts, and sig pic Moe read the rest! :nono:

No one is innocent!!

Death Metal Moe
04-13-2010, 10:19 PM
http://koti.mbnet.fi/tibe9mm/Troll_obvious.jpg

UnknownPD
04-14-2010, 12:44 PM
It's sad that I made a post to give a little boost to Sam and Dave. Rather than say the usual hollow, "good job guys", or "really like your show", I wrote a sincere. albeit tongue in cheek in places blurb that said I liked the show and would like to see it continue, with the intention that the two kids could tell their bosses about it, making them aware that there are some appreciative listeners out here. Although a little hyperbolic, it was an honest opinion of what I like about the show. DMM, if you don't like the show, I think you should just say so, instead of just "cock blocking" the host out of envy or just because you like to clip the wings off butterflies. "Destroy Sonicreducer", I don't know why you'de make such demands on your thread buddies, but if you must I say fire away, I'll run rings around you logically, and you'll just grow angry with each post - but why bother - I've worked my way into a very comfortable life, while you go through life damaged and full of rage. So lash out in your petty like burst of rage if you need to, get it all out. I didn't ask to go to war with you, or anyone else on this message board, that's your call...

You apparently confused us with people that actually read all this

StatenIslandSoxFan
04-17-2010, 05:12 PM
i hear deliah is looking for a couple producers to help boost her ratings...

Jughead
04-17-2010, 05:51 PM
is any one streaming the show???

Penelope
04-17-2010, 05:54 PM
is any one streaming the show???

I've been wanting to know the same thing.

Jughead
04-17-2010, 05:56 PM
I was listening out in my garage but its cold tonight here and I'm between jobs ..They sounded great!!! I even called in and the screener asked my name .. I said jug and he said JUGHEAD!!!! That was so cool I hung up because I was scared....:smile:

spoon
04-17-2010, 05:58 PM
I was listening out in my garage but its cold tonight here and I'm between jobs ..They sounded great!!! I even called in and the screener asked my name .. I said jug and he said JUGHEAD!!!! That was so cool I hung up because I was scared....:smile:

VAGINA!

Yah, both esd & sam are good guys but don't be a puss and stay on the phone!

Penelope
04-17-2010, 06:00 PM
Awww, I wish you hadn't hung up. I could have heard you when I listen to the show tomorrow. Don't be scared of Sam and Dave. I am curious about the "big announcement" they mentioned on twitter.

Lady Resin
04-17-2010, 06:00 PM
Lovin' all Growed Up!:smile:

Jughead
04-17-2010, 06:03 PM
VAGINA!

Yah, both esd & sam are good guys but don't be a puss and stay on the phone!

..You know I have no self confidence except on a song:bye:

Jughead
04-17-2010, 06:07 PM
My call was about when East side said Beat the tar out of her..I cracked up...That is something that just caught me at the right time I was getting ribs>>>>>:smile:

Jughead
04-17-2010, 06:08 PM
Im just joking I love all people:smile:

Penelope
04-17-2010, 06:09 PM
I was listening out in my garage but its cold tonight here

You should turn that garage into a Smoke Zone.

StatenIslandSoxFan
04-17-2010, 06:11 PM
everytime you try to talk bubbles come out of your mouth?

Jughead
04-17-2010, 06:30 PM
You should turn that garage into a Smoke Zone.

If i was only younger!!!:smile:

Penelope
04-17-2010, 06:36 PM
Nothing written here.

Penelope
04-17-2010, 06:42 PM
someone must have broken into my account and posted

spoon
04-17-2010, 06:44 PM
I figured out how to listen live, but can't figure out how to stream it yet.

Yah, that's really not going to help their numbers or argument to be paid. oooof

Dell
04-17-2010, 06:45 PM
just joined...what bomb did Dave drop during an air check?

Jughead
04-17-2010, 06:46 PM
Ok, got it figured out.

where do I go??

Penelope
04-17-2010, 06:48 PM
nothing to see here

Death Metal Moe
04-17-2010, 07:03 PM
Dave's gonna get the whole fucking 202 channel replaced if he threatens.
Jesus, does anyone remember Homeless people? Be careful.

disneyspy
04-24-2010, 11:14 AM
the password is "hey",i'm back home and dont have a date tonight

Penelope
04-24-2010, 11:18 AM
:clap:
Love me some Sam and Dave. Well, actually I love me some Dave. Sam, I can take or leave.

disneyspy
04-24-2010, 11:23 AM
:clap:
Love me some Sam and Dave. Well, actually I love me some Dave. Sam, I can take or leave.

will you be my date tonight?

Penelope
04-24-2010, 11:25 AM
Yeah! :wub:
See people, we have active social lives!

Pestz4Evah
04-24-2010, 03:00 PM
I actually heard a commercial for them this week. And it was well produced and everything.

Death Metal Moe
04-24-2010, 04:47 PM
I actually heard a commercial for them this week. And it was well produced and everything.

I was very happy to hear that. If Sirius is gonna let them have time with hopes of developing a fanbase, you need to let 202 listeners know it's there just in case they haven't heard about it yet.

disneyspy
04-24-2010, 04:50 PM
I was very happy to hear that. If Sirius is gonna let them have time with hopes of developing a fanbase, you need to let 202 listeners know it's there just in case they haven't heard about it yet.

the promo actually sounded better than most promos you hear on 202

danlaroe
04-24-2010, 04:52 PM
I already have one.

me too

TheSeattleKid
04-25-2010, 04:22 PM
And who do you think is listening to 202/197 Mensa members? None of the shows on the channel are highbrow.

I've listened to every O&A and R&F show since 2005, and I score in the 98th percentile, a former mensa member.

Turn that mirror around and stop reflecting your own shortcomings.

duhhhh me like funny

notbeanie
04-25-2010, 05:57 PM
Didn't everybody get a good laugh when Davey was goin' on about his loyalty to the Beeels (no t in Beatles). Sammy, I don't know what the "f" is goin' on with his musical tastes. I was able to listen for a little over an hour last night, the show is really good, and the guys are cute!!

Penelope
04-25-2010, 05:58 PM
Sam thinks Lady Gaga is great. No wonder he doesn't get the Beatles.