You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Raw is Volcano [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Raw is Volcano

Freitag
04-19-2010, 06:17 AM
As of last night, most of the Raw roster is still stuck in Ireland, so tonight's Raw is going to be developmental talent, Smackdown guys, and HHH.

Which sucks - Jericho was doing an appearance near my job today and I wanted to go to have him autograph a picture I took of him when he was a scrub in ECW. It'll be cancelled now, most probably...

TripleSkeet
04-19-2010, 08:22 AM
As of last night, most of the Raw roster is still stuck in Ireland, so tonight's Raw is going to be developmental talent, Smackdown guys, and HHH.

Which sucks - Jericho was doing an appearance near my job today and I wanted to go to have him autograph a picture I took of him when he was a scrub in ECW. It'll be cancelled now, most probably...

How much do you have to pay for those autographs? Id love to have some of these autograph their books for me but I cant see paying for it.

Anyway, this should at least make Raw interesting this week.

Tenbatsuzen
04-19-2010, 05:08 PM
I did in fact meet Jericho today. he was rushing out the door because he had a production meeting at 7

Space Edge
04-19-2010, 05:38 PM
It's been a boring Raw tonight .

cougarjake13
04-19-2010, 06:33 PM
It's been a boring Raw tonight .

diff from the last 100 how ??

Space Edge
04-19-2010, 06:50 PM
diff from the last 100 how ??

It's just extra boring since half the Superstars are stuck in Europe. They are giving ticket holders refunds
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/rawrefund