You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
No Joke. Big Special Delivery 6/5 [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : No Joke. Big Special Delivery 6/5

Caseyelan
06-03-2010, 05:13 PM
From 9pm-12am est.
Mysteries will be solved. Questions will be answered. Who will be the candidate?

Tune in and find out.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yFGz-xr1l2A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yFGz-xr1l2A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

STC-Dub
06-03-2010, 05:39 PM
I hope we did not need to have watched lost to understand Special Delivery this week.

Devo37
06-03-2010, 06:26 PM
i hope this week's episode provides answers about the origins of the Bi-clops.

Lady Resin
06-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Can we watch it on Digital Versatile Disc?:wink:

I hope there will be good news....

Tenbatsuzen
06-03-2010, 07:41 PM
*Dave walks up to cave. Sees Matty Fridays*

"Now, you're just like me."

Penelope
06-03-2010, 07:55 PM
I hope this is not the end of my favorite radio show :(

Death Metal Moe
06-03-2010, 07:59 PM
I'll be listening. And if the piece of shit phone screener doesn't hang up on me after I tell him my name, I may actually call in this week.

Dan G
06-03-2010, 08:15 PM
I'll be listening like I always do, but I really hate radio teasers. In the history of radio, has there ever been a hyped announcement that actually shocked people?
Doesn't take a gimmick to get me to tune in.

disneyspy
06-04-2010, 07:02 AM
i wont be able to listen to it til sunday so i'll be going .net dark

Sue_Bender
06-04-2010, 07:06 AM
i wont be able to listen to it til sunday so i'll be going .net dark

I don't trust the .net darkies.

Hottub
06-04-2010, 07:57 AM
I'll be listening. And if the piece of shit phone screener doesn't hang up on me after I tell him my name, I may actually call in this week.

I just have Shark get through, then hand me the phone.:smoke:

Fillmore Slim
06-05-2010, 04:56 PM
T minus 4 minutes and counting.

JDE
06-05-2010, 05:01 PM
showtime....

scissors up people.

Jason

Death Metal Moe
06-05-2010, 05:02 PM
Well, here we go.

Fillmore Slim
06-05-2010, 05:04 PM
Erock in studio, this really is a big show.

StanUpshaw
06-05-2010, 05:11 PM
Anything happen in the first 10 minutes?

Death Metal Moe
06-05-2010, 05:12 PM
Anything happen in the first 10 minutes?

Some REALLY sexy talk about The Golden Girls.

BradWI
06-05-2010, 05:19 PM
it would be a shame if they run out of time around midnight before getting to the big news... ;)

STC-Dub
06-05-2010, 05:20 PM
That would never happen.

Devo37
06-05-2010, 05:24 PM
it would be a shame if they run out of time around midnight before getting to the big news... ;)

...and that's the end of our show. donk!

Death Metal Moe
06-05-2010, 05:26 PM
I bet right after Sam signs off for the night Dave's gonna throw in a quick "Oh by the way I got my raise."

Devo37
06-05-2010, 05:41 PM
I bet right after Sam signs off for the night Dave's gonna throw in a quick "Oh by the way I got my raise."

that announcement won't mean much after Dave wins PowerBall tonight.

<object width="320" height="190"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3GwjfUFyY6M&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3GwjfUFyY6M&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="320" height="190"></embed></object>

Death Metal Moe
06-05-2010, 05:43 PM
Look what I've been reduced to in order to get on the fucking air!

A cheap Radio Shark call in scam!

FUCK YOU SHITTY CALL SCREENERS!!!!!!!

StanUpshaw
06-05-2010, 05:46 PM
That was you? Dave caught on.

2120SoMichiganAve
06-05-2010, 06:00 PM
Whole situation beyond tedious........ R & F could easily kick in and put him at 6 figures.
He should be compensated for his talent - not his medical bills or ability to reproduce

Death Metal Moe
06-05-2010, 06:02 PM
Whole situation beyond tedious........ R & F could easily kick in and put him at 6 figures.
He should be compensated for his talent - not his medical bills or ability to reproduce

So Ron and Fez are supposed to pony up like 20k to keep an employee now? What the fuck are you even talking about?

dino_electropolis
06-05-2010, 06:02 PM
I hope this is some wierd, june fools prank.....

show wont be same without him.

2120SoMichiganAve
06-05-2010, 06:04 PM
DAH Who else would pay him - look at what happened

Death Metal Moe
06-05-2010, 06:04 PM
The show always goes on. I had hoped Dave would be able to stay but the show will go on.

TjM
06-05-2010, 06:05 PM
So Ron and Fez are supposed to pony up like 20k to keep an employee now? What the fuck are you even talking about?

People round here love spending R&Fs money

TjM
06-05-2010, 06:07 PM
Sirus fucked this up. Not Ron or Fez or Dave. This company doesn't give a shit about 202 that's now crystal clear

Death Metal Moe
06-05-2010, 06:10 PM
Sirus fucked this up. Not Ron or Fez or Dave. This company doesn't give a shit about 202 that's now crystal clear

You didn't get the hint when XM fired O&A for a month and only kept them after the protests? Or when Sirius didn't listen to anyone and just moved them into their building in a shitty, small studio? Or that there have been next to no live events since the merger?

They've been shouting "We don't give a fuck about old XM commodities" for years now.

JDE
06-05-2010, 06:13 PM

The cold hard truth is this, and this is not about crapping on anyone, but this is the truth, whether you or anyone else wants to deal with it.

Dave has been doing Fez's job for years, instead of offering him 2g's a month for day care, he could have went to his bosses and given him 2 g's a month of his salary to Dave, and none of this would have happened.

Fez did not do that, now Fez will have to actually do the job he has been paid to do, but not done for years himself.

Dave is a ultra talented guy, but Sirius has shown since they have taken over XM, they have no idea how to run a radio business, so this is not surprising, but still sad and depressing.

Best of luck Dave, I will still listen to Special Delivery, hopefully one day Sirius will get some sense and give these two kids a real paying gig, and puts them on the air every day.

Ron & Fez will not be the same, anyone who thinks Fez is going to recover has not been listening to the show the last 4 and a half years, but maybe without Dave, he will realize how messed up he is, and get the help he has refused to seek until now.

Jason

Death Metal Moe
06-05-2010, 06:15 PM
I have read no cold hard truth in your statement, anywhere.

Kevin
06-05-2010, 06:21 PM

Just someone who is wayyyy into the situation.

Death Metal Moe
06-05-2010, 06:22 PM
Just someone who is wayyyy into the situation.

Pretty much. I guess now some of the Fez Hate will come out. This really isn't the time to do that. It's sad that Dave has to move on but people need to realize it had nothing to do with Ron or Fez. The company they all work for wasn't paying Dave enough and he has to do what is right for his family. That's it.

The show will still be funny.

JDE
06-05-2010, 06:22 PM

Of course you did not, you are Fez's friend/fan, and whatever that's your right, if you really think Fez has been doing his job all these years, then I can't communicate with you.

Dave has been carrying him all this time, that's a fact, if you choose to be blind to it, again I can't help you.

This is not about getting on a helpless person, just telling the truth, your friendship/fandom is blinding you from that, and that's fine.

The best of luck to you.

Jason

2120SoMichiganAve
06-05-2010, 06:28 PM
Who quits full time employment - goes to 3-4 hours a week and surrenders medical benefits. Hmmmm - Don't think ESD would do this considering the little fellow's health.
Let's hope he's back 11 to 3. - You're right the show is irrepressible

JDE
06-05-2010, 06:29 PM
Pretty much. I guess now some of the Fez Hate will come out. This really isn't the time to do that. It's sad that Dave has to move on but people need to realize it had nothing to do with Ron or Fez. The company they all work for wasn't paying Dave enough and he has to do what is right for his family. That's it.

The show will still be funny.

Ron will always be funny no matter who he is talking to, when he brings Chris Stanley in, as he will be doing now often, the show will still be entertaining, without that the show lost the second mic for the last 4 years, it will not be the same.

I don't blame Fez for not doing what I suggested, he is a prideful guy I am sure, but again he now has to actually do his job, something he has not done for a long long time.

smiler grogan
06-05-2010, 06:36 PM
Dave has grown a tremendous amount since joining R&F. It is now his time to go get the job and wage he deserves wherever that is in entertainment. He is being pushed out of the nest and as unfortunate as this is I believe he will succeed.
As far as Ron and Fez, the show has continually morphed since I first heard it on overnights
way back when on wnew. I have faith that the Ron and fez show will continue to entertain me
but I wouldn't be surprised if a radical shake up happens.

A buck 380
06-05-2010, 06:50 PM
I am just hoping its a bit. Hopefully Ron the ultimate carny is behind the whole story line.
Not too confident just hoping

Death Metal Moe
06-05-2010, 06:55 PM
Of course you did not, you are Fez's friend/fan, and whatever that's your right, if you really think Fez has been doing his job all these years, then I can't communicate with you.

Dave has been carrying him all this time, that's a fact, if you choose to be blind to it, again I can't help you.

This is not about getting on a helpless person, just telling the truth, your friendship/fandom is blinding you from that, and that's fine.

The best of luck to you.

Jason

Then stop trying to fucking "help" me. Your opinions are nowhere near facts no matter who I am and who I'm a fan of.

Strike 2.

Tenbatsuzen
06-05-2010, 07:02 PM
http://www.danbirlew.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/jacob_lost_5x16.jpeg

Tenbatsuzen
06-05-2010, 07:04 PM
Dave has grown a tremendous amount since joining R&F. It is now his time to go get the job and wage he deserves wherever that is in entertainment. He is being pushed out of the nest and as unfortunate as this is I believe he will succeed.
As far as Ron and Fez, the show has continually morphed since I first heard it on overnights
way back when on wnew. I have faith that the Ron and fez show will continue to entertain me
but I wouldn't be surprised if a radical shake up happens.

A lot of this makes me think that not only is it about pushing Dave out of the nest, but also getting Fez out of his comfort zone and getting him to change and adapt.

JDE
06-05-2010, 07:08 PM
Then stop trying to fucking "help" me. Your opinions are nowhere near facts no matter who I am and who I'm a fan of.

Strike 2.

Uh Oh, we have a tough talking internet guy, Strike 2.

Thanks for the laugh.

Devo37
06-05-2010, 07:10 PM
where's the Ban Hamster when we need him???

Tenbatsuzen
06-05-2010, 07:12 PM
where's the Ban Hamster when we need him???

For what?

Death Metal Moe
06-05-2010, 07:15 PM
Uh Oh, we have a tough talking internet guy, Strike 2.

Thanks for the laugh.

Hey, someone has to get some laughs in this thread after you shit it all up.

JDE
06-05-2010, 07:21 PM
Hey, someone has to get some laughs in this thread after you shit it all up.

Poor baby had his feelings hurt?

It's okay, when you call up your favorite radio host, he will give you the love, you crave so much.

Enough of you.

Dave and Sam are doing a great show, now talking to that other Special Delivery guy and Sam is killing.

Death Metal Moe
06-05-2010, 08:44 PM
What are you even talking about dickweed? You said something I disagreed with and I let you know. You didn't hurt my feelings, you're just a douche.

Eat shit.

Jughead
06-05-2010, 08:50 PM
ok I will be there:smile:

Death Metal Moe
06-05-2010, 08:51 PM
Dude, you missed it all!

Jughead
06-05-2010, 08:55 PM
Dude, you missed it all!

I know I have a new job can not keep up but miss all of you ...have been listening to best of this week...after a 25 year job change I think Im losing it...Did Dave Stay??? Lend me your ear oh caller of the year...:-)

JDE
06-05-2010, 08:58 PM
Great show tonight Sam & Dave, to hit it out of the park with what is going on, beyond professional of the both of you.

Oh and Moe you're a fucking moron.

STRIKE 3 ASSHOLE.

Death Metal Moe
06-05-2010, 10:18 PM
Wow you told me...

::yawn::

sailor
06-06-2010, 02:46 AM
save that attitude for here (http://ronfez.net/forums/showthread.php?t=87381) fellas!

Hammond Egger
06-06-2010, 05:10 AM

Strike 2.

You're right, they are just opinions...but his opinions are shared by many, many, many, many, many, many, many listeners.

You can try and zap old Fez with the paddles all you want but old Fez ain't comin' back.

The Dirka
06-06-2010, 10:03 AM
this is all a bit. no one would just quit a full time job with medical benefits with a sick baby unless they already had something else lined up. they probably knew for weeks he was leaving and made this shit up.

Feztonio
06-06-2010, 10:37 AM
Moe, I listen to every show. I don't post here often or call in, but I absolutely love everything about the show. I have no biases.

That being said, I can appreciate your loyalty to Fez, but a lot of what people are saying isn't opinion, it is literally fact. And I love Fez. But it is fact in the sense that the show is four hours long, and Fez will often go excessively long periods of time withou saying a single word. He'll chime in with a take on airplane seats that are pre-reclined, Ron will let it sit there in dead air for a minute, then he'll go to a call. It is hilarious, whether it is a bit or reality. Doesn't matter to me. But if you weren't a fan of the show, you'd wonder what exactly Fezzies role is.

There is nothing wrong with supporting Fez, but it is factually wrong to believe he still has the same role as he used to.

underdog
06-06-2010, 10:48 AM
this is all a bit. no one would just quit a full time job with medical benefits with a sick baby unless they already had something else lined up. they probably knew for weeks he was leaving and made this shit up.

He said he had two other options lined up.

underdog
06-06-2010, 10:49 AM
Why does Dave leaving automatically have to turn into an anti-Fez thing? Dave not getting the money he deserves is the problem. Let's not turn on the Big Cat for no reason here. Be upset with Sirius for not paying Dave.

Penelope
06-06-2010, 11:00 AM
Why does Dave leaving automatically have to turn into an anti-Fez thing? Dave not getting the money he deserves is the problem. Let's not turn on the Big Cat for no reason here. Be upset with Sirius for not paying Dave.

I agree. I do like Fez. I've listened to him and liked him since 2001.
With Dave gone it's gonna be like the sunshine is gone though. He balanced out out the sadness.
I hate Sirius though, not Fez. I guess they spend all their money on that unfunny, old, out of touch, pathetic Howard Stern. Please God, strike Howard Stern down with a plague, and make it an agonizing and painful slow decline for him.

Death Metal Moe
06-06-2010, 11:52 AM
Moe, I listen to every show. I don't post here often or call in, but I absolutely love everything about the show. I have no biases.

Everyone has bias. You can't help it, you can only comment from your point of view.

Fez is funny on every show. Sometimes he doesn't speak as much but he's funny on each and every show.

FMJeff
06-08-2010, 09:27 AM
Everyone has bias. You can't help it, you can only comment from your point of view.

Fez is funny on every show. Sometimes he doesn't speak as much but he's funny on each and every show.

hahahaahahah