You must set the ad_network_ads.txt file to be writable (check file name as well).
Davey Mac On Tru Tv Tonight At 9pm Est [Archive] - RonFez.net Messageboard

PDA

View Full Version : Davey Mac On Tru Tv Tonight At 9pm Est

disneyspy
02-23-2012, 04:09 PM
dont know too much about it,its either world's dumbest inventions or smartest inventioners,either way i'm watching it,anybudday with me?

disneyspy
02-23-2012, 04:34 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PGIPCGyihxw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sue_Bender
02-23-2012, 04:37 PM
dont know too much about it,its either world's dumbest inventions or smartest inventioners,either way i'm watching it,anybudday with me?

I'm with 'ya...you old queer.

disneyspy
02-23-2012, 04:42 PM
I'm with 'ya...you old queer.

hot damn,the sexy florida gal sue and me f these clowns that wont commit and hot off twitter

David McDonald ‏ @EastSideDave Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Thirty minutes until Davey Mac makes his TV debut! Tune in to @truTV for @WorldsDumbest at 9 (EST)! More details here: eastsidedavecountry.com/archives/10406

disneyspy
02-23-2012, 04:47 PM
for those of you that plan on watching jersey shore instead i'll ruin it for you-snookie gets drunk,says stupid shit and falls down,mike acts like a creepy jerk and deena is just so flugly she tries to sleep with some drunk guy she meets at the bar

disneyspy
02-23-2012, 04:53 PM
the wings will beat the canucks at home so forget that

the NBA sucks so f knicks/miami

duke/FSU do you really care

the office-watch it in reruns

the finder-he'll find it

grey anatomy-what is this 2006?

person of interest-it'll be on again friday

supernatural-sam and dean will be ok

just go to tru tv and be on the in crowd

disneyspy
02-23-2012, 05:10 PM
alright,first break is over,you havent missed it and i know 200 of you have checked out the site since this thread started,dont be afraid to log in and say "i'm with you sue and spy"

disneyspy
02-23-2012, 05:20 PM
second break over and still no dave,hope i havent been fooled into believing this is real cuz this show stinks

and i see 30 more guests have joined us since i last checked

disneyspy
02-23-2012, 05:31 PM
ha,just dave on the coming up promo,GO TO TRU TV NOW!

disneyspy
02-23-2012, 05:38 PM
it was great,glad i watched

KC2OSO
02-23-2012, 05:38 PM
so wait, these products aren't real?

Go Dave though. he looked good farting in an elevator.

Sue_Bender
02-23-2012, 05:40 PM
ha,just dave on the coming up promo,GO TO TRU TV NOW!

I loved Dave and his "Subtle Butt"...however, I almost loathe him for making me sit through the unfunniest thing since a Ron and Fez listening thread.

Piss Christ, the Dregs!!!

disneyspy
02-23-2012, 05:42 PM
I loved Dave and his "Subtle Butt"...however, I almost loathe him for making me sit through the unfunniest thing since a Ron and Fez listening thread.

Piss Christ, the Dregs!!!

dont you dare talk ill of the listening thread,if it wasnt for that thread this place would have dissappeared long ago

PapaBear
02-23-2012, 06:14 PM
He did great!:clap:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K4-lM3QUrlk?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K4-lM3QUrlk?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

deliciousV
02-23-2012, 06:31 PM
He did great!:clap:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K4-lM3QUrlk?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K4-lM3QUrlk?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Davey Mac, thesbian, actor!

Chigworthy
02-23-2012, 07:30 PM
Good for Dave. I am glad I didn't watch that shit though. Was it just a straight ripoff of those old VH1 shows with all the horrible comedian commentary?

FatassTitePants
02-23-2012, 07:30 PM
Thanks P.Bear for posting so I didn't have to watch that garbage in it's entirety. I love Dave. I really do but:
1. This show sucks
2. Obviously Dave didn't write any of his own skit...It could have been much better
3. They are ripping off the SNL "Ass Don't Smell" bit from probably 20 years ago (although apparently this is a real product I guess. I really don't know and don't care to)

PapaBear
02-23-2012, 07:38 PM
Thanks P.Bear for posting so I didn't have to watch that garbage in it's entirety. I love Dave. I really do but:
1. This show sucks
2. Obviously Dave didn't write any of his own skit...It could have been much better
3. They are ripping off the SNL "Ass Don't Smell" bit from probably 20 years ago (although apparently this is a real product I guess. I really don't know and don't care to)
Thank Paulisdead for posting it on Youtube!

jennysmurf
02-23-2012, 10:21 PM
so wait, these products aren't real?

Go Dave though. he looked good farting in an elevator.

I think the products are real, they just make new commercials for them. Am I right?:help:

sailor
02-24-2012, 02:49 AM
isn't that one of the inventions dave came up with when still on r&F?

ozzie
02-24-2012, 04:00 AM
Love Davey Mac.

Fucking Hate tru tv.

Thanks Paulisdead and pbear.

disneyspy
02-24-2012, 05:05 AM
Good for Dave. I am glad I didn't watch that shit though. Was it just a straight ripoff of those old VH1 shows with all the horrible comedian commentary?

worse,unfunny child actors,tonya harding AND HORRIBLE COMEDIAN COMMENTARY

disneyspy
02-24-2012, 05:07 AM
isn't that one of the inventions dave came up with when still on r&F?

i was thinking that while watching the commercial but wasnt sure

disneyspy
02-24-2012, 05:20 AM
but it think the real question is dave cheating on his wife?

CountryBob
02-24-2012, 05:45 AM
Tonya Harding's shit stinks - fact!

Squeezix_Wing
02-24-2012, 07:27 AM
I think the products are real, they just make new commercials for them. Am I right?:help:

I guess they are real products. We have the pooping dog game that came on after the Dave segment. Pepper just mentioned that if they don't have an informercial they make one up.

What happened to Danny Bonadouche's face? He doesn't look so good.