The download directory is not writeable!

RonFez.net Messageboard
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Go Back   RonFez.net Messageboard > Downloads > XM Radio (2005 - present) > Audio Clips

Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
Downloads [Download Night of 100 Podcasts - Fred from Brooklyn]
File Name: Night of 100 Podcasts - Fred from Brooklyn (22.57 MB) Download
Author: Unknown (Uploaded by mikeyboy)
Date Added: 02-18-2008
Downloads: 605
Grade: C+
Description
2/17/08 - Fred from Brooklyn's show from the Night of 100 Podcasts
Images
None
Downloads [Download Night of 100 Podcasts - Fred from Brooklyn]

Comments
BinaryBimbo
08-01-2008 at 04:09 PM
Very high on local NorthEast Corridor pest references, and Thank Yous; very light on substance.

Has a great radio voice and an attitude that translates well for the medium; but would do best if he simply bloviated about politics and current events.

He stated that he realized what a wonderful oppurtunity the gig was for him, and then reminded us that he only did 5 minutes of Show prep. I guess we can blame Opie for that as he used to brag about how unprepared he was before a show. No matter what one thinks of professional broadcasters habits; rookies need batting practice before every game.

I cannot stress enough how worthless this tape is for a Program Director to evaluate - don't waste the chance to make a Demo on pandering to your personal buddies, and pushing local bands, etc. This guy even crudely ripped the board gossip/whatever voice of ESD, and then proceeded to congratulate himself on how well it went. This was a shot at a National audience and the speaker completely ignored that aspect of the airing because he was not prepared for the task.

He could havew talked local events from NYC, and been highly entertaining; instead he pushed a band gig with the promise of buying a school bus to party with all his friends as he anticipates being highly popular because of this crude attempt. A lot of good that does me in Detroit, or his neighbor around the corner he has never met.

I see what Ronnie B sees in this voice; but trust me this is not entertaining radio.

DownloadsII 5.0.6 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin