Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will Ant & Melinda's breakup be handled on R&F?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will Ant & Melinda's breakup be handled on R&F?

Unless I'm didn't get the bit guy today...sounded like Ant confirmed today that he and Melinda broke up last week...Which sucks for them, they always sounded like a fun couple...and obviously what all went wrong in the relationship is really none of our business... But I wonder if it will be mentioned on R&F? Not sure how amicable the break up was, but may mean Melinda will no longer be a semi-regular on R&F. That will be sad, as she was usually comedy gold, plus it was nice the way she wanted to adope Fez, and more than tolerated Dave. Ron always seemed to greatly enjoy her visits/calls, whether she showed up with Ant or alone. And of course what about "According to Melinda"?

I was surprised to hear her call in last week, after Ant had been hinting around all week; she didn't mention it, but that was before the official announcement.

Any thoughts?

they really did seem like the perfect couple, i'm shocked

Comment

never liked her, unlike lilly who isn't dating on air talent Earl didn't feel confident enough to freak out at her and simply took her abuse.

i think that if she shows up now earl will throw the C word around at her and maybe it will be more entertaining...seeing Earl is really confident when fighting women.

Comment

During the Pal talk vs. Ronfez.net bowl Ant sounded like he was sick of hearing her run her mouth every five seconds.
        I don't think it's a big deal and it shouldn't be any problem with Ron & Fez show.
        It would be funny to see Lilly start to come around Anthony watch out Lilly rumor has it Anthony is packing a huge cock[jimmy always points it out].

Comment

Originally posted by donnie_darko View Post
          never liked her, unlike lilly who isn't dating on air talent Earl didn't feel confident enough to freak out at her and simply took her abuse.

i think that if she shows up now earl will throw the C word around at her and maybe it will be more entertaining...seeing Earl is really confident when fighting women.
          We all know he won't throw his C at her. fag

Comment

that's most likely the last we'll hear from Melinda, depending on why they broke up (not our business) it'll be too weird for her to be on R&F

Comment

Originally posted by Churchpants View Post
              she was usually comedy gold

Really? I must have missed that.

Comment

According to
                Melissa
                Belinda
                Matilda
                Phylissa
                Alissa

Fuck it the whole bit is scratched.

Comment

Originally posted by Enabler View Post
                  Really? I must have missed that.
                  I'm with you on that.
                  She never shuts up and never knew when to just let the pros work the magic.
                  Always let the men do the heavy lifting.

Comment

I guess now that Ant & Melinda are no longer together, Maybe Ant can ask out Shawnee Smith. She did say that she will be waiting for him when he is done with his girlfriend.

Comment

I don't think it does or should matter.

Ant said there was no hard feelings, they just grew apart. Melinda very rarely called into the show, she was usually part and parcel with Anthony. If it becomes too uncomfortable, Ron doesn't have to put her on the air. It's not like she works at XM and is always there.

I think we're looking too much into it.

Comment

who cares
                        they are regular people like you and i, and its none of our bidness.

Comment

i blame hosp

Comment

Originally posted by Green Lantern View Post
                            I guess now that Ant & Melinda are no longer together, Maybe Ant can ask out Shawnee Smith. She did say that she will be waiting for him when he is done with his girlfriend.
                            I think Shawnee Smith is married and has kids. Two strikes for Anthony.

And I called it in the listening thread on Friday - the Lasik was a convenient excuse to "get out of the gig."

I doubt we will hear much from Melinda since the shows are so close. Not that Ron & Fez would play the "you suck now" game, but ex-chicks of friends are usually off limits especially when a working relationship is involved.

EDIT: And those guys that are saying "it's really none of our business" are completely right. Whatever happens, it isn't really our concern as it is IRL and very personal.
                            Last edited by MadMatt; 02-25-2008, 05:02 PM.

Comment

she was a little oversexed for my taste..almost predatory.

Comment

Working...
                              X