Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes, Virginia, there is a Beanie Cup

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yes, Virginia, there is a Beanie Cup

    I've just received photographic proof that the Beanie Cup does exist. Here I believe Dave is imagining how it would be if he won it.






  • #2
    A (30 year old) boy can dream can't he?

    Comment


    • #3
      I hate that hat.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mikeyboy View Post
        I've just received photographic proof that the Beanie Cup does exist. Here I believe Dave is imagining how it would be if he won it.

        "Are You There God? It's me, Dave McDonald. Please let me win the Beanie Cup."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jauble View Post
          I hate that hat.
          It serves its purpose.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jauble View Post
            I hate that hat.

            Awwww, I like the hat. Must be an Irish thing.

            Comment


            • #7
              Oh my god, what can I do to deserve that magnificent cup?

              That's hilarious.

              Comment


              • #8
                Please note the plaques on the side... that is where the names get added yearly.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Beanie, put that thing behind glass. He's making a mockery of that prestigious award.

                  Did they let the loser hold the Super Bowl trophy? no. You gotta earn it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Caseyelan View Post
                    Please note the plaques on the side... that is where the names get added yearly.
                    Is it like the Stanley Cup? Does the winner get to hang on for it till next yr?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Why do I get the feeling that this year's Beanie Cup is gonna be stolen from Dave by his own progeny?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by StupidGirlllll View Post
                        Is it like the Stanley Cup? Does the winner get to hang on for it till next yr?
                        No it stays at her home. The winner gets a lil ceremony around xmas.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JustJon View Post
                          Why do I get the feeling that this year's Beanie Cup is gonna be stolen from Dave by his own progeny?
                          But there are TWO mcdonald babies coming this year....
                          Let's see who gets it!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Caseyelan View Post
                            But there are TWO mcdonald babies coming this year....
                            Let's see who gets it!
                            Two babies one cup!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Someone mentioned that silly thing to me the other day...I forgot it even existed.. That's disfunction at it's highest level..Who makes their children compete for mom's "golden love trophy"?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X