Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24-7 Asshat

Comment

• Hahah - Chip CHipperson is killing me this morning!

Comment

• what is this old man character?

maybe i just havent found it funny yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Misteriosa View Post
          what is this old man character?

maybe i just havent found it funny yet.
          That's Edgar.....his teeth are very dryyyyyy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutter View Post
            That's Edgar.....his teeth are very dryyyyyy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Misteriosa View Post
              Edgars humor is as dry as his teeth.

Comment

Yeah - they are letting him do this to kill time until 10

Comment

Comment

• I deserve that.

Comment

• They're full of shit saying those women wouldn't be shook up by that. Totally sounds like Saget, but they're making a good case for Louis.

Comment

• Originally posted by sailor View Post
                        They're full of shit saying those women wouldn't be shook up by that. Totally sounds like Saget, but they're making a good case for Louis.
                        but, the way they were dressed was asking for it...sounds like Saget (nobody would say Louie had a famous or loved sitcom...although I love it)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dell View Post
                          but, the way they were dressed was asking for it...sounds like Saget (nobody would say Louie had a famous or loved sitcom...although I love it)
                          I agree, but using shameless, critically acclaimed and auteur point to Louis.

Comment

• If only they still had those black posters up blocking people from peering in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chimee View Post
                              I doubt that the company made on-air talent pay for the trips to the Super Bowl or NBA All-Star game, so how fucking hard is it to send a show to Cleveland?
                              they weren't being very specific about what sirius was asking them to pay for.

I think they said that they were flying out on a thursday, doing a show from cleveland on friday, and staying over for Jimmy's show on saturday. If it was me I would expect sirius to pay for the flight both ways, hotel and food thursday and friday nights. Any expenses for saturday O&A should pick up themselves.

As far as their "protection" goes, I can see both sides of the argument so why not split it down the middle.

I like how they always say that they don't want to compare themselves to Howard but then they turn around and do just that. The reason Howard gets all the shit he does is that his agent negotiated a better deal. It's not our fault that your agent sucks and you didn't get more money or perks. If you weren't happy with the deal you got, you didn't have to sign it.

And before you start calling me a Howard troll let me say that I like O&A and Jimmy and haven't listened to Howard for over 15 years. But this constant complaining about how they are treated is just unbearable.

And yes I understand that when I don't like the show, I can change the channel. Unfortunately I am doing that more and more and it makes me sad.

Comment

• i hate when they bombard any female who walks through their doors with sex questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X