Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron and Fez Listening Thread 4/12/12 - Home of the Cheerleaders

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by sailor View Post
    No, but I thought Leeds did.
    Uh huh....got awfully quiet in here.....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by sailor View Post
      No, but I thought Leeds did.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jennysmurf View Post
        Uh huh....got awfully quiet in here.....
        I ain't ascared of none of you girls! I'll say what I damn well please I'm not a p----- like the rest of these guys.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by deliciousV View Post
          I ain't ascared of none of you girls! I'll say what I damn well please I'm not a p----- like the rest of these guys.

          Comment


          • oh and :donk:

            Comment


            • one more meeting and then donk buddays...

              a pleasant three-day weekend (golf weather kills all my leave)...

              edit: but I'll still be at the man's meeting...(can we trick Jenny into baking us something for the meeting?)
              Last edited by Dell; 04-12-2012, 04:24 PM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Dell View Post
                one more meeting and then donk buddays...

                a pleasant three-day weekend (golf weather kills all my leave)...

                edit: but I'll still be at the man's meeting...(can we trick Jenny into baking us something for the meeting?)
                I'm done with all of you!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jennysmurf View Post
                  I'm done with all of you!
                  Men? Interesting.

                  Comment


                  • Jenny - I think spicy buffalo wings and beer will work for our man meeting. But you can bake cupcakes if you like.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by sailor View Post
                      Men? Interesting.
                      Originally posted by CountryBob View Post
                      Jenny - I think spicy buffalo wings and beer will work for our man meeting. But you can bake cupcakes if you like.
                      Just the ones here.

                      Cbob...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by deliciousV View Post
                        WTF! You didn't like DMD either?
                        Yes, I did. But was it really the best picture of 1988?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Melk View Post
                          Yes, I did. But was it really the best picture of 1988?
                          actually 88 was Rain Man, Miss Daisy was 89, I probably woulda went with Dead Poets that year, but put Daisy slightly above Glory.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X