X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realmenhatelife View Post
    I think you need them to stop it from being 'cover band' territory. Or those two things carry the most authentic weight to me.
    I think the cover band was just being silly. That said, as a fan I care if the performance sounds like the original band. To me, that means the lead singer.

Comment

Maybe more fiber with breakfast?
      Fiber & protein. Make yourself a nice fruit smoothie with some soy milk.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
        Fiber & protein. Make yourself a nice fruit smoothie with some soy milk.
        I'm too lazy to work a blender in the morning, but I drink Bolthouse Farms parfait smoothies. It's strawberry, granola and yogurt blended and it has soy and whey protein. And a kashi go lean bar, usually keeps me good.

Making smoothies would be good because the bottled shit always has more sugar than I want.

Comment

Um, doesn't Ron more or less to a live 'open letter' every day?

Comment

what the fuck did i just tune in to?

Comment

I'm too lazy to work a blender in the morning, but I drink Bolthouse Farms parfait smoothies. It's strawberry, granola and yogurt blended and it has soy and whey protein. And a kashi go lean bar, usually keeps me good.

Making smoothies would be good because the bottled shit always has more sugar than I want.
              I make one everyday. Very little work with a stick/immersion blender. Mixed berries, strawberry, banana, wheat germ, soy milk and a juice (mostly acai or oj).

I bring it to work and have it over a few hours. It's often lunchtime before I even finish it.

Comment

Originally posted by Misteriosa View Post
                Breakfast corner.

Comment

Breakfast corner.
                  that too. but i was talking about what sounded like ron and hicks having an "intimate" moment.

and i didnt have breakfast this morning, as has been happening many mornings lately. even still, its too early for me to be hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by Misteriosa View Post
                    Breakfast corner.
                    With a side of baby rape.

Comment

The fact that I am laughing at this is making me question my humanity.

Comment

moaning buddays...

sounds like I joined the buddays in a very weird place...

Comment

No one in 7th grade is gay or straight?!?

Huh??

I remember being pretty damn attracted to girls in 7th grade.

Comment

Originally posted by LeedsJr View Post
                            No one in 7th grade is gay or straight?!?

Huh??

I remember being pretty damn attracted to girls in 7th grade.
                            yup.. 7th grade was a time where it was:

1) weird because everyone started changing in a very obvious physical way

2) you were pretty sure who was gay or straight by then.

Comment

Originally posted by LeedsJr View Post
                              I remember being pretty damn attracted to girls in 1st grade.
                              Fixed.

Kindergarten was so much easier and less stressful.

*sigh*

Comment

I make one everyday. Very little work with a stick/immersion blender. Mixed berries, strawberry, banana, wheat germ, soy milk and a juice (mostly acai or oj).

I bring it to work and have it over a few hours. It's often lunchtime before I even finish it.
                                What do you mix it in? And do you use frozen or fresh berries?

Comment

Working...
                                X