Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This zeppelin shit always pisses me off. Page (to my recollection) asked to borrow that spirit riff. As for the blues/folk music shit, I've always seen it credited on their albums. And let's not forgt that blues people ALWAYS borrow from older blues guys. Hell, just look at the people who restructured Robert Johnson shit.

Just found this from a paper called borrowing the blues:

Blues music traditionally has reflected an aesthetic based on borrowing, which has contributed to the dynamism and widespread reach of blues as a musical form. Borrowing is thus an important element in blues innovation and is evident in both the sources from which blues derives as genre as well as in the culture of borrowing that has frequently existed among blues musicians.
    Last edited by sailor; 05-04-2012, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Warren Peace View Post
      *sigh* another Opie reference to "babysitting" his son.
      He has to be doing it now just to piss people off.

Comment

The cloud guy is absolutely cracking me up.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
          What's rules? You're allowed to buy them on the train. It's like how gas stations on the highway charge more for gas. It's understandable, but if a place charged double because it was 40 miles to the next station it would be seen as a scummy move.
          I meant someone walking on the train with a credit card expecting to be able to pay. I guess I meant "common sense".

Comment

When Roland is pissed he almost sounds like a real person.

Comment

Originally posted by Chimee View Post
              When Roland is pissed he almost sounds like a real person.
              Now that I like/Lol @ mocking his laugh they don't do it anymore.

Comment

Very cool @AnthonyCumia vs @melissastetten war being conducted on twitter tonight.

This picture of the hottub seems to have gotten it started

Comment

Originally posted by Zorro View Post
                  Very cool @AnthonyCumia vs @melissastetten war being conducted on twitter tonight.

With all his money, he's managed to fill a hot tub with a bunch of ugly girls. Good work, Ant.

Comment

Originally posted by underdog View Post
                    With all his money, he's managed to fill a hot tub with a bunch of ugly girls. Good work, Ant.
                    Maybe he's trying to economize

Comment

but he'll drunkenly nail them all, so that's something, right?

Comment

Yeah but sometimes, when nothing's going on, it just feels good to put your p inside a p.
                        I'm censoring myself cause I don't want Misti to be mad at me tomorrow. Although I guess it's okay to say penis right?

Comment

Originally posted by deliciousV View Post
                          but he'll drunkenly nail them all, so that's something, right?
                          If you had a 1/4 ounce of weed, you could bang all those chicks.

Comment

If you had a 1/4 ounce of weed, you could bang all those chicks.
                            but I don't, and isn't that the moral of this story?

Comment

Originally posted by deliciousV View Post
                              but I don't, and isn't that the moral of this story?
                              That is so far from the moral of this story...Nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorro View Post

I thought no one wore bathing suits in Anthony's hot tub.

Comment

Working...
                                X