X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keithy_19 View Post
    I got the neti pot two days ago. I got one for the lady for christmas since she's been complaining about her sinuses/allergies. I bought one ebcause Gvac said it was great.

It is.

Would I give you bad advice, Keithy? NEVER!

Use it in good health brother.

Comment

Dear Doc. Steve .com,

Is it OK if my Mom says that my Uncle Tommy uses the Neti Pot to much?

She says that Uncle Tommy is to "Touchy Feely" I think that I just can't talk about it to much. That's all.

Is it OK to touch myself while using the Neti Poty?

Signed,

Rube

Comment

Originally posted by Rube View Post
        Dear Doc. Steve .com,

Is it OK if my Mom says that my Uncle Tommy uses the Neti Pot to much?

She says that Uncle Tommy is to "Touchy Feely" I think that I just can't talk about it to much. That's all.

Is it OK to touch myself while using the Neti Poty?

Signed,

Rube
        ???

Comment

Does it matter what container that you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Resin View Post
            Does it matter what container that you use?
            I don't get it.
            ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Coach View Post
              I don't get it.
              ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????
              There are different styles. I broke my nose years ago in a car accident. The right side of my nose is smaller than the left side. I'm just wondering about the size of the spout.

Comment

There are different styles. I broke my nose years ago in a car accident. The right side of my nose is smaller than the left side. I'm just wondering about the size of the spout.
                No, the whole idea of a Neti pot.
                ??????????????????????????????

Comment

To breath.

Comment

I think the Ram's horn design (the first pic Dr. Steve posted) would be best for you if you're concerned about the size of the spout, Res. All the other types have you actually inserting the spout into your nostril, whereas with the ram's horn the end is bulbous and just rests against your nostril.

Comment

You're pouring saline in one nostril and it goes through the entire sinus cavity and flows out the other side. It cleans your sinuses and moistens the lining of your nasal passages.

Comment

To breath.
                        I dunno, I spent 20 years of my life inhaling water..I always got honking bad Sinus infections.

Comment

Originally posted by Gvac View Post
                          I think the Ram's horn design (the first pic Dr. Steve posted) would be best for you if you're concerned about the size of the spout, Res. All the other types have you actually inserting the spout into your nostril, whereas with the ram's horn the end is bulbous and just rests against your nostril.
                          Thanks G! I think I will be ordering one. It looks like a weird ritual. But something that can really help me out.

Comment

Thanks G! I think I will be ordering one. It looks like a weird ritual. But something that can really help me out.
                            Please get one. I'm like a crusader for these things! I should sell them. I can't believe I went all these years without knowing about them. You breathe so deeply and fully that it revitalizes you in every way.

Comment

Originally posted by Gvac View Post
                              I'm going to order one tomorrow. The humidfer doesn't help at all. Thanks for the heads up sir!

Comment

I'm going to order one tomorrow. The humidfer doesn't help at all. Thanks for the heads up sir!
                                Any time, kiddo!

Comment

Working...
                                X