X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you ever been in real danger?

when you see a movie like Live Free or Die Hard, John McClaine goes through more shit than most of us see in a lifetime.....
    Of course, if you been to war, it probably goes without saying you've been in the shit....
    but some people maybe live their whole life in boring complacency.....
    I know i've been in a few close calls.....
    is your life a movie?

being allergic to Bees, i was chased by thousands of Bees when the Queen Bee visited the tree in front of my house

I was a True Hero to Survive this

Comment

i fell down a cliff

Comment

Only on the road for a few split seconds, nothing more than that though.

Comment

i was rear ended by a semi one time. i was on a country road waiting for the car in front of me to make a left turn after the traffic passed. i looked into my rearview just in time to see a mack truck slamming into me. if i would have been in a small car i probably would have been in serious trouble. good thing my old jeep grand cherokee could take a collision. i will never drive anything but a jeep after seeing how it took the accident.

Comment

I got hit by a car once. My friends said it was pretty movie-like.

Comment

i was hiking one time, and i fell down this gorge type thing, and my arm got stuck in between two huge rocks so i had to break the bones in my arm and cut through my own skin with a pocket knife just to escape.

Comment

i had a gun pulled on me while coming home from a mets game.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc with a c View Post
                  i was at a gay bar one time, and i fell down on the dance floor, and my arm got stuck in between two huge cocks .
                  ttthats terrible, im sorry.

Comment

Tractor

I was mowing with a rotary mower and tractor once and saw a piece of barbed wire sticking out of the mower. Put the tractor in neutral, reached back and with a gloved hand grabbed the wire to pull it out. As soon as I did it I realized just how stupid it was as the blades grabed the wire and proceeded to pull the wire into the whirling blades. The barbs bit into the glove and my hand and started pulling me off the Ford 8-N backwards. I ripped my hand out of the glove and bled quite a bit. My first thought was that I just narrowly missed some natural selection. The blades on the mower were wrapped with the wire and the glove was cut to shreds. That woud have been my arm. Just plain hayseed dumb.
                    Last edited by PopPop; 07-26-2007, 07:28 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Once:

Comment

I've been in real danger. I put myself there. I will never forget it nor will I ever forgive myself, because I put other people in real danger also.

Comment

Once my I was on a flight with my rugby team and our plane crashed in the Andes. I had to eat some of my teammates to survive.

Comment

Not too long ago this idiot neighbor tried to run me over with his Bronco cuz I asked his kids to stop walking across my driveway(for real)he's in jail,I moved.

Comment

Originally posted by reillyluck View Post
                              i had a gun pulled on me while coming home from a mets game.
                              Did the Mets win?

Comment

Working...
                              X