X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sailor View Post
    I like to steal from tip jars because I think bartenders make too much.
    Youre not alone. Thats why I keep my tip bucket at a distance that would make you legitimatekly risk your life in order to get it.

Comment

• I bought it last night. It couldn't have been easier, Louis really set it up nicely.

Comment

• I bought, too. Like Fallon said, easy as can be.

If all the performers I enjoy would distribute their goods this way it would be a dream!

Comment

• I bought it. Hilarious show. Apparently Im not the only one...

Comment

• Louie states that receiving a million dollars all at once like that is kind of silly, so he intends to break it up fairly equally four ways: $250k to recoup the production expenses, $250k as bonuses for his staff, $280k to various charities (The Fistula Foundation, The Pablove Foundation, charity: water, Kiva and Green Chimneys) and $220k to keep for himself, for rent, his children and to do "terrible, horrible things with and none of that is any of your business."

source: http://badassdigest.com/2011/12/22/l...is-the-coolest

Comment

• I kind of wish I could grab it out of Louis' hand and then jump into a waiting helicopter.

Comment

• Originally posted by ihaveabadmonkey View Post
                and $220k to keep for himself, for rent, his children and to do "terrible, horrible things with and none of that is any of your business."
                I could only imagine what would have happened if Norton got this kind of money.

Comment

Not like at Starbucks, but most bars have something where they pool the tips in.
                  What!? I've been in many a bar but never seen this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chigworthy View Post
                    When you leave your tip on the bar, what do you think they do with it? Put it in their pocket? It goes in a tip bucket.

Comment

• I need to download this!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chigworthy View Post
                        try tipping next time, then follow the money.

Comment

try tipping next time, then follow the money.
                          I did see this first hand last night The bucket was hidden pretty well but the 2 bartenders kept slipping shit in there.

Comment

• If you forget your password to Louis CK's site, here's the email you get from him to reset it:

http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/201...in-your-inbox/

Comment

• hhahahahhahaaa

Comment

• tonight show 6/25

gay talk, Louis and Jay insult each other and Louis take on "motherfucker" made me LOL.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2uBae2VWij4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X