X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by underdog View Post
    I'm still playing Madden, but I just got Assassin's Creed, so I'm playing the hell out of that, as well. Next game will be Skyrim.
    wow you must hate yourself. Goddamn is madden awful.

I spent so much time not playing Madden i actually won a National Championship with SMU

of course, i had to go undefeated 3 years in a row before i started ranked high enough to finish number 1 from shitty conference USA

Comment

• Freaking PS3 flashing red light of death! I was playing my bro's PS3 Call of Duty World at World and the system goes on the fritz and not it doesn't work and it's just a blinking red light crap.

Now i'm looking into getting a new PS3. Fuck!

Comment

• Originally posted by mdr55 View Post
        Freaking PS3 flashing red light of death! I was playing my bro's PS3 Call of Duty World at World and the system goes on the fritz and not it doesn't work and it's just a blinking red light crap.

Now i'm looking into getting a new PS3. Fuck!
        Same thing happened to me. It blows.

Comment

• just picked up the new MLB the show. Anything majorly different from last year except the pitching thing? (which ill prob change back to how it used to be in the options)

Comment

• 10 fuckin gigs install holy shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
              10 fuckin gigs install holy shit
              The presentation is AMAZING. Much more like watching a game on TV. After every pitch, they will zoom on on the pitcher or the batter like they do on TV. Soooooo good.

Comment

just picked up the new MLB the show. Anything majorly different from last year except the pitching thing? (which ill prob change back to how it used to be in the options)
                No, there's nothing really different. They changed the hitting, but the presentation is actually the same. Supposedly the ball is supposed to act differently after you hit it, but I haven't seen it.

I read a few reviews saying about how great the commentary was this year, even though it's EXACTLY THE SAME AS LAST YEAR.

Comment

• I'm convinced that the people who make the popular sports game (The Show, Madden) don't actually play the fucking games before they're released. There's no way they'd let a lot of this garbage go through.

It's 2015, and they keep telling me how the 2012 All Star Game will be hosted in KC. Great.

42 game hitting streak? Sure, we'll just pinch hit you.

Comment

I'm convinced that the people who make the popular sports game (The Show, Madden) don't actually play the fucking games before they're released. There's no way they'd let a lot of this garbage go through.

It's 2015, and they keep telling me how the 2012 All Star Game will be hosted in KC. Great.

That bugs me. I think it would also be sweet if they could actually rotate where the ASG is played too.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickyL0885 View Post
                      That bugs me. I think it would also be sweet if they could actually rotate where the ASG is played too.
                      It changes stadiums, not sure of how large the rotation is, though.

Comment

I'm convinced that the people who make the popular sports game (The Show, Madden) don't actually play the fucking games before they're released. There's no way they'd let a lot of this garbage go through.

the pinch hitting shit used to make me so fuckin angry. Really dickheads? Even if you were in teh AL and got a day off, they would fuckin pinch hit you. The managers are really fuckin dumb

Comment

It changes stadiums, not sure of how large the rotation is, though.
                          Ah. Well, I have always skipped the ASG.

Comment

• ive never been happier in a video game. i just hit a ball 484 feet off Mark Shlereths stupid kid

Comment

• is anyone else having any issues with MLB the show? The game play is fine but for some reason the songs seem to fuck up shit when you are in other game modes. it will like skip and freezes for a few seconds when im going through the calendar or menus in modes. Sometimes it freezes the game entirely and it seems to be gettin worse.

Im hoping its not something with the system. there was an issue like this with NBA 2K12 and it was something with the load file and you had to delete everything and download a patch to fix it. Im hoping maybe its something like that so i deleted all the HD load files and am gonna re install it and see what happens

and all the other games i have are working fine when i try to play them. No issues. So i really dont think its my machine this time

Comment

is anyone else having any issues with MLB the show? The game play is fine but for some reason the songs seem to fuck up shit when you are in other game modes. it will like skip and freezes for a few seconds when im going through the calendar or menus in modes. Sometimes it freezes the game entirely and it seems to be gettin worse.

Im hoping its not something with the system. there was an issue like this with NBA 2K12 and it was something with the load file and you had to delete everything and download a patch to fix it. Im hoping maybe its something like that so i deleted all the HD load files and am gonna re install it and see what happens

and all the other games i have are working fine when i try to play them. No issues. So i really dont think its my machine this time
                                nevermind all that. none of the other games are working fine. My PS3 is officially burning out. Gonna have to fuckin buy another one. 3rd fuckin PS3 ill be going on, and both of the first 2 were fuckin sent in to be fixed under warranty twice, EACH

Comment

Working...
                                X