Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA or MLB 10

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Meataball23 View Post
    top spin

    Ive always been confused why there isnt an ea sports tennis game. why cant i import my face to fed '10 and play on tour just like tiger? i think it would be baddass online and I always like building up a character in a game...why doesnt ea do this?
    there is an EA tennis game. its coming out on wii or might have already. its also the reason top spin doesnt have Wimbledon

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
      you guys are aware I have both games right? you werent choosing for life, just what i was gonna play last night
      you might find this amazing, but i'm not well versed on your gaming library.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by furie View Post
        you might find this amazing, but i'm not well versed on your gaming library.
        yea but based on how I asked if you guys have any logic you should easily know.


        You are all epic fails

        Comment


        • #19
          Is MLB the game where they're having that win $1 million dollars if you pitch a no hitter?
          Play that.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Sinestro View Post
            Is MLB the game where they're having that win $1 million dollars if you pitch a no hitter?
            Play that.
            no. that game sucks.

            and you have to pitch a perfect game, and im sure they made it impossible

            Comment


            • #21
              What constitutes a perfect game? Would a no hitter with no walks would be a perfect game?

              Comment


              • #22
                Make More TIPS!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Sinestro View Post
                  What constitutes a perfect game? Would a no hitter with no walks would be a perfect game?
                  a perfect game is 27 up 27 down. no hits, no walks, no one reaches base on a error. Nothing

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by weekapaugjz View Post
                    ncaa american football
                    This, unless maybe you are a socialist.


                    Git-er-Dun!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      fifa

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        How bout' Tiger Woods 11? I saw a preview of that on South Park and it looked pretty awesome.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          i had a perfect game thru 7.2 innings. and pedroia dropped a popup a 6 year old could catch. fucking bullshit game.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by newport king View Post
                            i had a perfect game thru 7.2 innings. and pedroia dropped a popup a 6 year old could catch. fucking bullshit game.
                            what a shock. are you really surprised? of course it will never fuckin let you

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Just attended an open house for Target Field yesterday. Looks like MLB 2010 did a really nice job.

                              Except that we toured the field at a temperature of 29 degrees.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by KingModem View Post
                                Just attended an open house for Target Field yesterday. Looks like MLB 2010 did a really nice job.

                                Except that we toured the field at a temperature of 29 degrees.
                                I was happy to see mauer get locked up. As a yankee fan (I love being in the hunt for every good free agent - get your carl crawford jersey now) but I would have been bummed out for baseball as a whole if mauer didnt sign in minny and came to the yanks or saux.

                                Also why on earth did the twins not put a retractable roof on target field. And DONT say money. If you can finance a stadium for 400million you can add the additional cost for the roof.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X