Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<strong>FMJeff</strong> wrote:<br /><p>Oh and any commercial featuring real people talking about the generous outpouring of support, financial or otherwise, from a big corporation, when the commercial is made by that corporation.</p><p>that kind of negates the philanthropy of the act, if you&#39;re doing it for publicity...&nbsp;</p>
    <p>I hate whenever a company brags about winning a useless award (American beer companies, I&#39;m looking at YOU).&nbsp; What&#39;s the one I keep overhearing where they let the employees each take home the trophy or whatever for a little while like it&#39;s the Stanley-fucking-Cup?</p>

Comment

Love the Geico caveman... my favorite is the one where they&#39;re at the party on the balcony, and the dopey one comes out to announce he&#39;s getting back together with his chick.&nbsp; Kills me every time.

Comment

<p>The commericial where the chick is nagging her friend because she doesn&#39;t know who&#39;s in her boyfriend&#39;s top five and she&#39;s bitching about him talking to, what eventually turns out to be, his mother.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

Comment

<p>Any and all of the Truth commercials. I understand their point, but these&nbsp;idiots come across as so condescending and self righteous in them that I wish I was walking down the steet while they filmed one so I could take one of their idiotic props and shove it up their asses. </p><p>&nbsp;</p>

Comment

<strong>kevcala</strong> wrote:<br /><p>The commericial where the chick is nagging her friend because she doesn&#39;t know who&#39;s in her boyfriend&#39;s top five and she&#39;s bitching about him talking to, what eventually turns out to be, his mother.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p>
            <p>Or the one where the family&#39;s sitting sround the dinner table and the kid says that his sister&#39;s friends are in his top five because they&#39;re HOT!&nbsp; And the kid-toucher Dad agrees and says to the daughter that she should get uglier friends.&nbsp; </p><p>I hate cell phone commercials in general, because there&#39;s so fucking many of them.&nbsp; Every commercial break during any given show you&#39;ll see at least three... it&#39;s nauseating.&nbsp; The only one I liked was the Christmas one where the guy who plays Sen. Clay Davis on the Wire is the dad.... I always expect him to give his his signature &quot;Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit&quot; line. </p>

Comment

Damn! 2 different Geico commercials in a row. i hate that too.

Comment

<strong>TheMojoPin</strong> wrote:<br />
                <strong>FMJeff</strong> wrote:<br /><p>Oh and any commercial featuring real people talking about the generous outpouring of support, financial or otherwise, from a big corporation, when the commercial is made by that corporation.</p><p>that kind of negates the philanthropy of the act, if you&#39;re doing it for publicity... </p>
                <p>I hate whenever a company brags about winning a useless award (American beer companies, I&#39;m looking at YOU). What&#39;s the one I keep overhearing where they let the employees each take home the trophy or whatever for a little while like it&#39;s the Stanley-fucking-Cup?</p>
                <p>&nbsp;Actually, Mojo, it&#39;s allegedly people who BOUGHT that particular model Saturn before the company (a division of GM, btw) won the award. </p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>It&#39;s perfect for Saturn, since they still have a weird grassroots sort of uncoolness about them, kind of like Ralph Nader. </p>

Comment

<strong>King Imp</strong> wrote:<br /><p>Any and all of the Truth commercials. I understand their point, but these idiots come across as so condescending and self righteous in them that I wish I was walking down the steet while they filmed one so I could take one of their idiotic props and shove it up their asses. </p><p>&nbsp;</p>
                  <p>&nbsp;</p><p>I totally agree with you on this one.&nbsp; I&#39;m not even a smoker and I can&#39;t stand seeing these commercials. &nbsp;</p><p>Anyhoo, the Snickers commercial with the fucking guy on the guiter singing soooo irritating!!!&nbsp;</p>

Comment

i haven&#39;t really seen one on in a while, but the toby keith, &quot;im a ford truck man&quot;&nbsp; commercials drive me fucking nuts.

Comment

<strong>FMJeff</strong> wrote:<br /><p>Oh and any commercial featuring real people talking about the generous outpouring of support, financial or otherwise, from a big corporation, when the commercial is made by that corporation.</p><p>that kind of negates the philanthropy of the act, if you&#39;re doing it for publicity... </p>
                      <p>I hate whenever a company brags about winning a useless award (American beer companies, I&#39;m looking at YOU). What&#39;s the one I keep overhearing where they let the employees each take home the trophy or whatever for a little while like it&#39;s the Stanley-fucking-Cup?</p>
                      <p>&nbsp;Saturn, those fucking dick sippers.&nbsp; </p>

Comment

<p>&nbsp;Oh that horrific Saturn Commerical... I envison them sending me their stupid award, and then smashing it to bits with a hammer and carefully packing up the remains to send to the next person. </p>

Comment

<p>Also, this is a commercial for all the fucking wankers:</p><p>That Burger King &quot;I am MAN&quot; commercial. When did eating a burger become the new symbol of macho?</p><p>We get it. Men eat meat. Go fuck yourselves. &nbsp;</p>

Comment

<strong>MrPink</strong> wrote:<br /><p>That fuckin caveman shit for Geico got old quick.</p><p>Another one thats annoying is that Chase credit card commercial with that &quot;I&#39;m free, to do what I want&quot; song.</p>
                            <p>Damn, I guess I&#39;m alone in loving those caveman commercials. They&#39;re quick and funny and then they&#39;re gone.</p>
                            <p>&nbsp;Christ we are in agreement again, i love the one when they are talking on the balcony at the party and teh caveman at his therapist</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>The Taylor Hicks commercial really tops my list, right now i would have to say the one with the chick listening to her ipod and seeing stars in Beverly hills when in reality she is just walking down her street&nbsp;</p><p>Or the one with the guy having to play the Spice Girls while his girl is running and he is driving because of his lack of rewards off of a credit card&nbsp;</p>

Comment

<strong>angrymissy</strong> wrote:<br />
                              <p> Oh that horrific Saturn Commerical... I envison them sending me their stupid award, and then smashing it to bits with a hammer and carefully packing up the remains to send to the next person. </p>
                              <p>&nbsp;that would be the coolest thing ever.</p>

Comment

<strong>Knowledged_one</strong> wrote:<br />
                                <strong>MrPink</strong> wrote:<br /><p>That fuckin caveman shit for Geico got old quick.</p><p>Another one thats annoying is that Chase credit card commercial with that &quot;I&#39;m free, to do what I want&quot; song.</p>
                                <p>Damn, I guess I&#39;m alone in loving those caveman commercials. They&#39;re quick and funny and then they&#39;re gone.</p>
                                <p>&nbsp;Christ we are in agreement again, i love the one when they are talking on the balcony at the party and teh caveman at his therapist</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>The Taylor Hicks commercial really tops my list, right now i would have to say the one with the chick listening to her ipod and seeing stars in Beverly hills when in reality she is just walking down her street&nbsp; </p>
                                <p>That commercial is for Propel...it&#39;s the one with Jeter in it, right?&nbsp; Him being there cracks me up since the rest of the &quot;celebrities&quot; are such hack B &amp; C-listers and there&#39;s Jeter with his vagina-beard and his big gourd-shaped head trying to look all &quot;oh yeah, I&#39;m the man.&quot;&nbsp; What an overrated schmuck.</p>

Comment

Working...
                                X