Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win: Dexter vs Mr. Brooks?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who would win: Dexter vs Mr. Brooks?

    This season, like the first, Dexter is on the hunt of a very crafty serial killer (John Lithgow) who apparently has never been caught. Obviously Dexter is going to win...but I can't help but wonder if Dexter ever had to come up against Mr. Brooks (Kevin Costner) and they had to hunt each other down like Dexter is hunting down The Trinity Killer, who would win?

    For those of you who have not seen Mr. Brooks, I highly recommend it. It's probably one of my favorite serial killer movies.


  • #2
    Al Bundy.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by FMJeff View Post
      This season, like the first, Dexter is on the hunt of a very crafty serial killer (John Lithgow) who apparently has never been caught. Obviously Dexter is going to win...but I can't help but wonder if Dexter ever had to come up against Mr. Brooks (Kevin Costner) and they had to hunt each other down like Dexter is hunting down The Trinity Killer, who would win?

      For those of you who have not seen Mr. Brooks, I highly recommend it. It's probably one of my favorite serial killer movies.

      I give it to Mr. Brooks.

      Both are methodical and precise but given to uncontrollable impulses.
      I think Mr. Brooks has been better able to control all aspects of his life and has far more resources at his disposal.

      Comment


      • #4

        Comment


        • #5
          Mr. Brooks. That crazy fucker knew the deal.

          Comment


          • #6
            I had no idea that anyone actually saw Mr. Brooks much less enjoyed it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Ive never even heard of Mr. Brooks.

              Comment


              • #8
                I too go with Dexter, He is just as crafty and has a lot more experience going against his own kind. He also can use police resources and is younger and has actually outfought Doakes twice.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TheMojoPin View Post
                  I had no idea that anyone actually saw Mr. Brooks much less enjoyed it.
                  http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=mrbrooks.htm

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    That's pretty pathetic, so I stand by what I said.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TheMojoPin View Post
                      That's pretty pathetic, so I stand by what I said.
                      sadly

                      (there had been plans for a trilogy)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        i dont know why you guys didnt like it...i thought it was great.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I liked it. Don't listen to Mojo. He only likes Spike Lee movies.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X