X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realmenhatelife View Post
    Library Card? Free and better for your community.
    I'm not allowed in the library anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Chigworthy View Post
      I'm not allowed in the library anymore.
      Do them both. Get an ereader and check out ebooks from the library. They all do it. However, some publishing houses have recently decided not to let the libraries do that for their books.

Comment

i bought my wife the kindle fire and she loves it. she especially loves the fact she can download my ebook A Collection of Fictitious Malarkey along with the other 537 people that have downloaded it.

she also likes the app stuff and she can download the latest episode of Walking Dead since she cant watch them on tv since we had a toddler. just wish it was 3g instead of needing a wifi signal around

Comment

Originally posted by BigRigRichard View Post
          i bought my wife the kindle fire and she loves it. she especially loves the fact she can download my ebook A Collection of Fictitious Malarkey along with the other 537 people that have downloaded it.

she also likes the app stuff and she can download the latest episode of Walking Dead since she cant watch them on tv since we had a toddler. just wish it was 3g instead of needing a wifi signal around
          Shameless, you are a true plug whore. MLC'ish

Comment

i also realized i have more downloads by kindle than any other device. guess they are more popular or more people have them because they are cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by deliciousV View Post
              Shameless, you are a true plug whore. MLC'ish
              werd

Comment

Kindles have about 60% of the e-reader market share.

Comment

Working...
                X