Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Mr. H. Box

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • For Mr. H. Box

    <p><a href="http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=buckheit/060503">http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=buckheit/060503</a></p><p>Fuel for you borderline dangerous obsession!&nbsp; <img src="http://www.ronfez.net/messageboard/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/help.gif" border="0" />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Enjoy!&nbsp; <img src="http://www.ronfez.net/messageboard/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/bye.gif" border="0" /></p>

  • #2
    <p>Tanith, Jolie, and Alba.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Hmmmm.</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

    Comment


    • #3
      <strong>Patches</strong> wrote:<br /><p><a href="http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=buckheit/060503">http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=buckheit/060503</a></p><p>Fuel for you borderline dangerous obsession!&nbsp; <img src="http://www.ronfez.net/messageboard/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/help.gif" border="0" />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Enjoy!&nbsp; <img src="http://www.ronfez.net/messageboard/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/bye.gif" border="0" /></p>
      <p>that is mighty nice of you, but what about me with my Natile Portman and Jessica Simpson obession?&nbsp; </p>

      Comment


      • #4
        <p>Normally, I&#39;d say &quot;if you want to send something to HBox, PM it rather than start a thread.&quot;</p><p>However, this is something that benefits us all.</p>

        Comment


        • #5
          <p>
          If you want to be with me, you need to be ready to accept the
          eccentricities of both me and my loved ones. My life is never boring.
          </p><p>Translation: I hang out with a lot of ridiculously flaming figure skating faggots.<br /></p>

          Comment


          • #6
            when i first saw that pic on the link i could have swore it was Cameron Diaz with darker hair... pretty girl

            Comment


            • #7
              I think Hbox might be onto something... after re-reading it, she is smoking hot, and sounds pretty damn cool (and not in the Maxim interview, make every chick sound cool kind of way, either)

              Comment


              • #8
                Actually, at the Olympics, I had several options laid out and Ben
                had the final say on the red one we chose to wear. I thought it was the
                skimpiest costume I had ever put on, and I wasn&#39;t sure if that&#39;s really
                what I wanted to do. But because we were doing such a sensual dance,
                Ben said, &quot;I want to dance with the red dress!&quot; And he explained
                himself and it made sense.<p>Usually, my costumes use a lot
                of that nude flesh-colored material. The kind that is supposed to
                simulate nudity and skin but it&#39;s just beige material. </p><p>This
                dress, the red one that we chose to go with, had none of that, and we
                could have real skin on skin contact. It worked out great, and it was
                really Ben&#39;s decision.
                </p><p>Thank you Ben.</p><p>Which leads to another question that needs to be asked: How many times has he been sporting massive rods while they are skating, and how many times he she had to rub up against it?&nbsp;</p>

                Comment


                • #9
                  <strong>HBox</strong> wrote:<br />
                  Actually, at the Olympics, I had several options laid out and Ben had the final say on the red one we chose to wear. I thought it was the skimpiest costume I had ever put on, and I wasn&#39;t sure if that&#39;s really what I wanted to do. But because we were doing such a sensual dance, Ben said, &quot;I want to dance with the red dress!&quot; And he explained himself and it made sense. <p>Usually, my costumes use a lot of that nude flesh-colored material. The kind that is supposed to simulate nudity and skin but it&#39;s just beige material. </p><p>This dress, the red one that we chose to go with, had none of that, and we could have real skin on skin contact. It worked out great, and it was really Ben&#39;s decision. </p>
                  <p>&nbsp;</p><font color="#000080"><font size="2" /></font><font color="#000080"><font size="2"><p>&nbsp;and how many times he she had to rub up against it?&nbsp;</p></font></font>&nbsp;
                  <p>Now I need a shower and to get skating lessons.&nbsp; ohhfah.</p>

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Oh yeah, thanks for the link.<br />

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      <strong>Have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction?</strong> <p>&nbsp;</p><p>Oh, of course. I think that every ice dancer has to admit that, at some point, we&#39;ve all had something go wrong. There is always room for some kind of malfunction with the costumes that we wear and all the moving about.
                      <br /></p><p>Someone find pics of this.</p>

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        <strong>HBox</strong> wrote:<br /><blockquote /><p>&nbsp;</p><font color="#000080"><font size="2">Thank you Ben.</font></font><font color="#000080"><font size="2"> <p>Which leads to another question that needs to be asked: How many times has he been sporting massive rods while they are skating, and how many times he she had to rub up against it?&nbsp;</p></font></font>&nbsp;
                        <p>&nbsp;</p><p><img height="137" src="http://www.ronfez.net/messageboard/images/member_avatars/tbn.gif" width="120" border="0" /></p>

                        <span class=post_edited>This message was edited by Tenbatsuzen on 5-3-06 @ 4:34 PM</span>

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          <p>&nbsp;</p>
                          <strong>HBox</strong> wrote:<br /><p>&nbsp;</p>
                          If you want to be with me, you need to be ready to accept the
                          eccentricities of both me and my loved ones. My life is never boring.
                          <p>&nbsp;</p><p><font color="Navy"><font size="2">Translation: I hang out with a lot of ridiculously flaming figure skating faggots.</font></font><br /></p>
                          <p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>That can be a good thing. Women I&#39;ve dated who work in restaurants where the staff is either female or gay tend to be more assertive in bed. Sometimes downright aggressive. I think they get a little frustrated being around attractive guys who pay no attention to them whatsoever. Same goes for straight women who live in gay neighborhoods, like Chelsea. &nbsp;</p><blockquote /><p>&nbsp;</p>

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X