X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A.J. View Post
    I thought that I saw that Jerry Sloan was in the running for the job.
    I guess the Deron Williams deal really is dead...

Comment

• Yahoo! Sports reports that the Trail Blazers have agreed in principle to trade forward Gerald Wallace to the Nets for Mehmet Okur, Shawne Williams and a protected first-round pick. Wallace, 29, is averaging 13.3 points and 6.6 rebounds this season. The draft pick the Trail Blazers received is protected only through the top three spots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan 'Hampton View Post
        Why would Phil ruin his legacy. This team doesn't have a Shaq a Kobe or a Jordan.
        But there is one with Wade, James, and Bosh.

Comment

• Originally posted by hanso View Post
          But there is one with Wade, James, and Bosh.
          Bosh is a fucking bum. Wade isn't on Jordan or Kobe level and Bron will never have the heart to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin View Post
            Bosh is a fucking bum. Wade isn't on Jordan or Kobe level and Bron will never have the heart to be.

Prob not

But jax wuld still win a 3 peat or more with them

Comment

• Ronny Turiaf to Heat.. was glad when this happened as I liked his play last season on the Knicks. He played in his first game tonight and fit right in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                Bosh has to be in top 15 and he is having an even better year this time out. He is the perfect complement to Wade and James.

Comment

Bosh has to be in top 15 and he is having an even better year this time out. He is the perfect complement to Wade and James.
                  he hasnt had a great year. in fact for the last 3 weeks they have been writing about how he has dissapeared from games, esp games where he doesnt get the ball early. I think bosh would be a better player on a team where he was the man. But he fades out of games now. When he is in it and on he is good, but thats not as often as people think

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
                    how the fuck would he not understand? It means he cant opt out. He told them he wasnt gonna opt out. How did he not understand?
                    He understood. He was lying to the press.

Comment

Wrong. Somebody with heart would be a perfect third-wheel to Wade/James.

Comment

• Originally posted by epo View Post
                        Wrong. Somebody with heart would be a perfect third-wheel to Wade/James.
                        Say what you will 18/8 as 3rd wheel is fine by me.

Comment

• From NBA.com's boxscore of tonight's Spurs-Sixers game:

http://deadspin.com/5896320/the-nbac...t-play-tonight

Comment

• Kevin Love is a fucking beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnoxHarrington View Post
                              From NBA.com's boxscore of tonight's Spurs-Sixers game:

http://deadspin.com/5896320/the-nbac...t-play-tonight
                              OLD stand for something?

Comment

• Originally posted by underdog View Post
                                Kevin Love is a fucking beast.
                                Just another punk ass white cracker.

Comment

Working...
                                X