X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~ Hey Mods/Admin !! ~

We need some cleanup very soon from two assholes who fucked off all last night.  First and foremost can we just drop the thread they made of NIN as soon as possible as it's vile.  They were both assholes and have no place here whatsoever.  Sorry to make a thread about it but I just wanted to get it down asap.

I concur.

Comment

<p>Has Riley banned anyone yet? Not trying to play Mod or anything, but this one is a softball.</p><p>Frrrrrrunkis!</p>

Comment

<p>A woman to do it would be fitting too.</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

Comment

No question.

Comment

<p>And this copen guy tried to rationalize it was funny on chat.&nbsp; What a winner no doubt.&nbsp; </p><p>The anti-mod strikes!</p>

<span class=post_edited>This message was edited by spoon on 12-18-06 @ 5:36 AM</span>

Comment

<strong>spoon</strong> wrote:<br />We need some cleanup very soon from two assholes who fucked off all last night. First and foremost can we just drop the thread they made of NIN as soon as possible as it&#39;s vile. They were both assholes and have no place here whatsoever. Sorry to make a thread about it but I just wanted to get it down asap.
              <p>&nbsp;<font size="2">who could it beeeeeeeeeeeee??<br /></font></p>

Comment

this is why we need to have a list of emgenceny phone numbers.&nbsp; good jobs guys of sticking up for one of our own.&nbsp; NIN, please do not take any of that to heart.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Comment

<p>who was this guy?&nbsp; i see that it has been taken off already.&nbsp; </p><p>Damn, and i was looking forward to my first ban!</p>

Comment

<strong>reillyluck</strong> wrote:<br /><p>who was this guy?&nbsp; i see that it has been taken off already.&nbsp; </p><p>Damn, and i was looking forward to my first ban!</p>
                    <p>wait for it...</p>

Comment

<strong>reillyluck</strong> wrote:<br /><p>who was this guy?&nbsp; i see that it has been taken off already.&nbsp; </p><p>Damn, and i was looking forward to my first ban</p>
                      <p>g</p>

Comment

<strong>Hottub</strong> wrote:<br />
                        <strong>reillyluck</strong> wrote:<br /><p>who was this guy?&nbsp; i see that it has been taken off already.&nbsp; </p><p>Damn, and i was looking forward to my first ban!</p>
                        <p>wait for it...</p>
                        <p>itchy trigger finger; reilly or hottub?</p>

Comment

hell yeah! im waiting for an asshole like that.&nbsp; too bad it wasnt me who got that fucker.

Comment

&quot;Absolute power corrupts absolutely&quot;

Comment

<p><strong>reeshy</strong> wrote:<br />&quot;Absolute power corrupts absolutely&quot; </p><p>&nbsp;</p>
                              <p>i never knew what that meant until my 9th grade social studies teacher Mr. Miller explained it.&nbsp; once he did, i began to find the corruption in almost everything.&nbsp; thank you and damn you Mr. Miller</p>

Comment

Working...
                              X