Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes i stand infront of a toaster and try not to flinch when the toast pops out

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sometimes i stand infront of a toaster and try not to flinch when the toast pops out

    Who's with me?

  • #2
    Whatchu smokin' boy?

    Comment


    • #3
      You're a psychopath.

      Comment


      • #4
        This made me laugh heartily.

        Thank you for my laugh of the day, furie.

        Comment


        • #5
          I always end up shooting John Travolta.

          Comment


          • #6
            i like to sing the song to POP GOES THE WEASEL,still startles me when it pops up before i expect it to

            Comment


            • #7
              I always like to play a game guessing how dark it will come out.

              Comment


              • #8
                I've never done this... I will now.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I have a toaster oven. There is no popping involved. It makes a nice "ding!" noise when it is done though.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xQjo62F8KDs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd 311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xQjo62F8KDs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd 311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Sometimes i stand infront of a penis and try not to flinch when the cum pops out

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by JohnCharles View Post
                        I always like to play a game guessing how dark it will come out.
                        Mod quote?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Hottub View Post
                          <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xQjo62F8KDs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd 311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xQjo62F8KDs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd 311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                          ya thats the same noise i make

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Furtherman View Post
                            I always end up shooting John Travolta.
                            dude, that took me like ten minutes to get.
                            great reference!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by furie View Post
                              dude, that took me like ten minutes to get.
                              great reference!
                              I didn't get it until furie saud something.

                              Nice!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X