Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Are Red-Heads So Damn Scary Lookin?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why Are Red-Heads So Damn Scary Lookin?

    I was thinking about this the other day. Redheads constitute approximately 1-2% of the world's population, but Redheads also comprise about 64% of the world's ugliest scariest looking people. I mean, every time you think about the world's ugliest nastiest looking should be killed for even being so ugly people, half the time you imagine they have red hair pale skin and godawful freckles.

    How the hell did they pull that off with the demographics? And just what is so damn awful about red-headed men in particular that just makes me want to harm them with hurtful words and sharp sticks?

    Disclaimer: Obviously some women are great with the hair, but most of the good looking red-heads are fake red-heads, so let's not even bother with this obvious statement. We just want to fixate on the other obvious statement, that being how the hell redheads are so damned ugly???

  • #2
    Red-headed chicks are awesome. I can't honestly say I've ever paid any mind to any red-headed guy.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by razorboy View Post
      Red-headed chicks are awesome. I can't honestly say I've ever paid any mind to any red-headed guy.
      I'd say approximately 40% of the naturally red-headed women I've ever seen in person have been relatively hot. I recently found out that one of the hottest red-heads I ever knew was actually a brunette, so that makes it more like 34%. The remainder of not-attractive reds could get a job as Frankenstein vagina-locker nuns.

      Comment


      • #4
        Excluding the hot women, red hair usually comes with bad skin, and quite often, odd physical features.

        Comment


        • #5

          Comment


          • #6
            Damn you people, you never read any disclaimers in life then wonder why Zeus comes and thunderbolts your asses into oblivion!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Why isn't it surprising that this thread turned gay?

              Comment


              • #8
                cuz it's one half of the ron and fez show.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Amen.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CofyCrakCocaine View Post
                    Damn you people, you never read any disclaimers in life then wonder why Zeus comes and thunderbolts your asses into oblivion!!!
                    I thought that was a pic of a man.

                    Yeah, seriously I suck.

                    What should we do, talk about how ugly read headed guys are? I don't know what makes a guy good looking.

                    Originally posted by razorboy View Post
                    Why isn't it surprising that this thread turned gay?
                    After reading the disclaimers, I guess it's obvious that this thread was gay from the get go.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Reynolds View Post
                      I thought that was a pic of a man.

                      Yeah, seriously I suck.

                      What should we do, talk about how ugly read headed guys are? I don't know what makes a guy good looking.



                      After reading the disclaimers, I guess it's obvious that this thread was gay from the get go.
                      You Floridians drive slow, think slow, vote slow, and clearly understand slow the concept of Letting The Truth Sink In For A Short Period Of Time I.E. Come Back To It Tomorrow!

                      Fuck it, I'm gonna go back to drinkin' till I pass out and have nightmares of horrible gingers existing until I wake up bolt upright in bed screaming and puking at once.

                      And the thread getting gay...I think the whole Zeus, phallic electric symbols, and asses thing is the gay he was referring to.
                      Last edited by CofyCrakCocaine; 07-31-2009, 02:57 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CofyCrakCocaine View Post
                        I think the whole Zeus, phallic electric symbols, and asses thing is the gay he was referring to.
                        Spot on.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by CofyCrakCocaine View Post
                          You Floridians drive slow, think slow, vote slow, and clearly understand slow the concept of Letting The Truth Sink In For A Short Period Of Time I.E. Come Back To It Tomorrow!

                          Fuck it, I'm gonna go back to drinkin' till I pass out and have nightmares of horrible gingers existing until I wake up bolt upright in bed screaming and puking at once.

                          And the thread getting gay...I think the whole Zeus, phallic electric symbols, and asses thing is the gay he was referring to.
                          You crossed the line at calling me a Floridian... I'm just passing through.

                          I know what he was referring to, I was just pointing out that the purpose of his point was redundant.

                          Comment


                          • #14


                            Fuck you

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by CofyCrakCocaine View Post
                              I was thinking about this the other day. Redheads constitute approximately 1-2% of the world's population, but Redheads also comprise about 64% of the world's ugliest scariest looking people. I mean, every time you think about the world's ugliest nastiest looking should be killed for even being so ugly people, half the time you imagine they have red hair pale skin and godawful freckles.

                              How the hell did they pull that off with the demographics? And just what is so damn awful about red-headed men in particular that just makes me want to harm them with hurtful words and sharp sticks?

                              Disclaimer: Obviously some women are great with the hair, but most of the good looking red-heads are fake red-heads, so let's not even bother with this obvious statement. We just want to fixate on the other obvious statement, that being how the hell redheads are so damned ugly???

                              im inconsolable.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X