X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what will the losers do?

So after tomorrow, two people will not be voted into office. For each of them, what do you think they do next? Same for the losing party, how do they regroup? Who becomes the new face of the party to run in 4 years?

how can anyone possibly know that??

(literal doug)

Comment

Sen. McCain will go home and sleep for a week or so.

Gov. Palin will go home and prolly get knocked up.

Comment

Knocked up or start trying to position herself for '12?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Stugots View Post
          So after tomorrow, two people will not be voted into office. For each of them, what do you think they do next? Same for the losing party, how do they regroup? Who becomes the new face of the party to run in 4 years?
          (If the polls are right,) they'll blame the blacks.

Comment

Sit around and dream wistfully about that threesome that will never happen.

Oh. You mean the election? Nevermind.

Comment

Face down, ass up?

Comment

get knocked up, yeah, another old egg baby is like playing Russian roulette.

I expected Obama to be named as a VP candidate this time around, so if he doesn't win i'd be shocked if we hear from him again. No way could he garner the same excitement on a second try.

If Mc Cain wins i'll honestly be hoping he dies of natural causes in office, so the dumb fucks in this country get what they deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyboy View Post
                  Sit around and dream wistfully about that threesome that will never happen.

Oh. You mean the election? Nevermind.

you sonofabitch!!!!!

Comment

She wouldn't have a chance. You listen to the rumbings from GOP insiders over the last couple of weeks about her "going rogue" and it's pretty clear that she's burned some serious bridges on the national level. I actually think the GOP picked her as late as they did because even at that point it was going to be a longshot for McCain to win (he was already hovering around only a 30% chance of a win at that point) and they didn't want to taint anyone of actual value to the party, like Bobby Jindal. Don't be surprised to see him make his bid in 2012.

Comment

Palin will return to pouching Moose, Polar bears and Bald eagles, while McCain trys to catch up on his sleep. From now until the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by donnie_darko View Post
                        so the dumb fucks in this country get what they deserve.
                        But they haven't learned their lesson from the last 4 years when they had a chance to get it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMojoPin View Post
                          She wouldn't have a chance. You listen to the rumbings from GOP insiders over the last couple of weeks about her "going rogue" and it's pretty clear that she's burned some serious bridges on the national level. I actually think the GOP picked her as late as they did because even at that point it was going to be a longshot for McCain to win (he was already hovering around only a 30% chance of a win at that point) and they didn't want to taint anyone of actual value to the party, like Bobby Jindal. Don't be surprised to see him make his bid in 2012.
                          Bingo. It's Petraeus or Jindal. My money is on Petraeus, with Jindal as VP to shore up the base. That's a good step for the GOP to make, putting 2 Ivy-educated genuine scholars out there. Obama would have made some controversial decisions at that point while Petraeus, on the other hand, is an apolitical figure who by all objective standards is strong inspiring leader who also understands the nuances of international relations.

Comment

what will the losers do?
                            I'll go back to talking about comic books and looking at the listening thread.

Comment

what will the losers do?
                              Demand a recount

Comment

Working...
                              X