Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And what does pissing money away do? Newark, DC St Louis and Detroit arent examples of success stories

Comment

Since those Democrat senators pussied out of the vote once they return they should be held accountable. They violated their oath of office. I dont know Wisconsins laws on elections but if allowed there should be a special election to replace the pansies who fled the state.

Fire the teachers who called out sick but were well enough to protest and encourage students to march with them. Teachers lose sympathy when they pull shit like that.

Comment

Originally posted by WRESTLINGFAN View Post
        Since those Democrat senators pussied out of the vote once they return they should be held accountable. They violated their oath of office. I dont know Wisconsins laws on elections but if allowed there should be a special election to replace the pansies who fled the state.

Fire the teachers who called out sick but were well enough to protest and encourage students to march with them. Teachers lose sympathy when they pull shit like that.
        A group of politicians stop a bill that would strip public workers their right to collectively bargain and they are villains?

Wrong.

They are fucking heroes. Obey them.

Comment

Originally posted by epo View Post
          I'll lay waste to this thread in depth at a later time, but let me state these quick points:

1. In total compensation public sector workers in WI make 8.2% less than private sectors for similar work.
          2. The state is projected to have a $127M surplus as of January so this is an imaginary crisis.
          3. In January Walker gave about $140M in tax cuts away to corporations.
          4. Walker figures that this will save the state $300M over 2 years (look at point 3 for correlation).
          5. He skipped the negotation process with the public unions and just did this. They were willing to give concesssions.
          6. He wants to decertify the public unions which means they can't negotiate for anything but pay. Not on pension, health care, working conditions or safety.
          7. He gave an exception to the decertification to cops & firefighters claiming public safety, yet they were the only groups to support him in the election. Political payback?

I've got to go now, we've got flaming bags of poo to put on his steps.
          Originally posted by Ogre View Post
          I have said it before and I will say it again. The unions will kill the golden goose that is the United States. The Unions in Wisconsin cannot contribute 12% to their own Healthcare instead of 4%? They must have all of their retirement funded while suckers like you and I in the private non-union sector must provide for ALL of our own? SSB for anyone under 45 is a dream. So Madison is now Cario because some media types and political hacks bus in some freeloaders demanding a continuation of free shit? FUCK YOU ALL.

Yeah yeah yeah you all are sooooooooo smart and the rest of the country is soooooooooo uninformed. Keep believing that shit. This will come to a head and if it means that you want to call me names because you have no rational reason to support this shit....well you are a fucktard too.

Oh by the way your enlightened positions are a sham. This means you you faculty lounge liberals. When the streets go dark and the shit hits the fan, we will see how all of you marshmellows handle your backsides. My guess is you will all be crying like bitches in the corner....good luck with that.
          Did you bother to read any of my post about the situation, or did you just want to go on an idiotic right-wing rant?

Comment

Originally posted by Ogre View Post
            I have said it before and I will say it again. The unions will kill the golden goose that is the United States. The Unions in Wisconsin cannot contribute 12% to their own Healthcare instead of 4%? They must have all of their retirement funded while suckers like you and I in the private non-union sector must provide for ALL of our own? SSB for anyone under 45 is a dream. So Madison is now Cario because some media types and political hacks bus in some freeloaders demanding a continuation of free shit? FUCK YOU ALL.

Yeah yeah yeah you all are sooooooooo smart and the rest of the country is soooooooooo uninformed. Keep believing that shit. This will come to a head and if it means that you want to call me names because you have no rational reason to support this shit....well you are a fucktard too.

Oh by the way your enlightened positions are a sham. This means you you faculty lounge liberals. When the streets go dark and the shit hits the fan, we will see how all of you marshmellows handle your backsides. My guess is you will all be crying like bitches in the corner....good luck with that.
            Exactly!

I agree with you, Ogre. Fuck all the workers and the unions! We should eliminate both workers and unions! The corporations and government will work much better and have fewer problems if we got rid of all workers and unions! Who needs people to run these systems!? Let's get rid of everyone!

Comment

Did you bother to read any of my post about the situation, or did you just want to go on an idiotic right-wing rant?
              Have you ever seen any of his other posts?

Comment

And what does pissing money away do? Newark, DC St Louis and Detroit arent examples of success stories
                Yes, losing almost all their industrial capacity had nothing to do with it. Factories in and around Newark and Patterson were jettisoned all over the world to countries with disgustingly workers rights and wages so low it's comical to help a few CEO's get another country club membership, a new maid and slightly higher dividends/stock price. What business geniuses they are. Like HP's wonder woman ceo the republicans so love to suck ass with.

Comment

Only from assholes buddy. Complete fucking assholes.

Comment

A group of politicians stop a bill that would strip public workers their right to collectively bargain and they are villains?

Wrong.

They are fucking heroes. Obey them.
                    They are fucking cowards. They are obligated to fulfill their duties as mandated by the state constitution.

The public sector unions can still bargain for their salaries.

Comment

Bust all public employee unions. Every last one of them. The leadership of most of these unions are infested with thugs who use mafia tactics to roll spineless politicians to get what they do not deserve. Bust them all up.

Partys over. Taxpayers have had enough subsidizing these fucking parasites retirements. These people in Wisconsin are losing support and are pissing off the taxpayers even more. They bite the hands that feed them.

Comment

Originally posted by KnoxHarrington View Post
                        I'm sure Epo will be along soon to lay waste to this thread, so I'll just post my favorite Scott Walker song here:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RnLfST5Avqs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        great song

Comment

strange Scott Walker never got more fans

Comment

guess he is just one of those people who is a huge influence but never gets much personality

Comment

Like the Velvet Underground

Comment

or Pixies

Comment

Working...
                                X