X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fucking hate kids!

I just got home from school 2 weeks ago and finally spent time in the vicinity of children and it fuckin makes me sick. Theres an elementary school that was built down the street from my house so there's a ton of kids that walk in front of my yard. They always throw trash in the yard. A few days ago my dad started leaving a soup bowl full of water under a tree for the birds and what not because it's been so dry; he found the fuckin thing at the bottom of the street comin home from work. While I don't have proof of whose been doing this, I know it ain't the elderly. When I go to church, I refuse to fuckin sit near a child. If I wanted something to stare at me for an hour I'd get a cat. If you don't have kids, keep it that way and wear a condom or have an abortion. If you do have kids, teach em not to be a piece of shit!

That Was A Great Welcome Back Post!

Fat_Sunny Has Missed Mr. Pink!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrPink View Post
      If I wanted something to stare at me for an hour I'd get a cat.

Fat Loves When People Stare At Him Too Long, Cause Then He Gets To Use His Favorite Line: "Take A Picture...It'll Last Longer". Soooooo Over-Used, But Always Fun.

He Also Loves When People Start Asking Him 50 Questions, So He Can Use His Other Favorite Line: "Writin' A Book?"

Comment

I thought I started this thread. I hate them too.

Comment

kids rock, but there are bad ones just like there are bad adults.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPink View Post
            I just got home from school 2 weeks ago and finally spent time in the vicinity of children and it fuckin makes me sick. Theres an elementary school that was built down the street from my house so there's a ton of kids that walk in front of my yard. They always throw trash in the yard. A few days ago my dad started leaving a soup bowl full of water under a tree for the birds and what not because it's been so dry; he found the fuckin thing at the bottom of the street comin home from work. While I don't have proof of whose been doing this, I know it ain't the elderly. When I go to church, I refuse to fuckin sit near a child. If I wanted something to stare at me for an hour I'd get a cat. If you don't have kids, keep it that way and wear a condom or have an abortion. If you do have kids, teach em not to be a piece of shit!
            how long til you start screaming, "get off my lawn you damn kids!!!"

i love kids, one of the reasons i got into education in the first place. and to all the people who say they hate kids, remember, you were once a snot-nosed, pissy-pants, crying cause he/she was called a name. kids need more adults to be active in their lives and to teach them the things they don't know or understand instead of just saying, "fuck kids".

Comment

I'm with weekapaug on this one but I thought the post was hilarious, Pink.

I've got a ton of kids on my block and it always makes me smile when I see and hear 'em running around playing without a care in the world. Let 'em enjoy their happy-go-lucky days while they can.

Comment

People who don'tlike kids have no souls. A child is a person in his purest, most untainted form. to not enjoy children is to not enjoy humanity.

Comment

I think they're delicious!

Comment

Kids can be annoying, but I don't hate them. I hate adults that should know better than to act like idiots but choose to do so anyways.

Comment

They're Elementary school kids for God's sake. Ease up on them.

Save your venom for those little sons of bitches in Jr. High School.

Comment

I HAAAAATE kids. I was in a museum this past weekend and the most annoying little kid was running around, making noise and just being a little douche. his mother did nothing to stop him. the little fucker had the nerve to tell me what i could look at and what i couldn't. i wanted to kick this little turd thru a display case. no kids, no problems.

Comment

Lighten up...

Comment

Kids taste nothing Like Delicious Babies, Teey are all phucking annoying, not cute at all. Once you hit 4, your dead to me until you turn 18, only if you are family, you get a Pass

Comment

Mr. Pink,

I know you hate kids but please don't shoot them for walking on your lawn like this guy did.

Ohio Man Gets Life for Shooting Teenager

Comment

Working...
                              X