Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motherfucking Fat Motherfuckers With Their Motherfucking Little Rascals!!!!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motherfucking Fat Motherfuckers With Their Motherfucking Little Rascals!!!!!

DIE!!! You dirty, smelly fat fucks! These Little Rascals are the worst invention in the history of history. Sure, they're great for the elderly and legitimately diabled people, but they also give zero incentive for these worthless fucks to stop stuffing they pie holes in order to get about.

OK, so I just got back from Atlantic City, which is Little Rascal Nirvana apparently. Before leaving, we hit up the buffet at Taj Mahal. (I know - let loose with all the comments of how I deserve everything I got for going to a buffet.) So, I'm at the dessert station and I get two Cappucinos for my wife and I and this behemoth of a man, in his Little Rascal, is trying to maneuver himself around the dessert station. He's about 450-500 lbs. His Little Rascal is about three feet wide and he's trying to get around a space that's less than four feet wide. Picture the scene in Austin Powers where he's trying to turn the golf cart in the hallway.

All I want to do is get to my table before the coffee gives me third degree burns on my hands. I see an opening and I decide to scoot between Jabba the Hut and a stack of high chairs. Just as I'm going by, the fat fuck makes a quick left and runs over my pinky toe. I scream and proceed to drop one of the coffees on my leg.

I yell: "Watch where you're going with that thing!" and this totally unremorseful bucket of goo says to me: "Why don't you try not to be in such a hurry and try to have some patience for the disabled."

I fucking LOST IT! I started screaming a torrent of profanities at him and calling him a worthless fat fucking piece of shit and telling him how his only disability is that he can't stop eating everything that isn't nailed down. The hostess hears this and of course I'm in the wrong because I'm making a scene and using foul language. All the blue haired little old ladies are looking at me like I'm Hitler incarnate.

My wife gets wind of the goings on as she's getting herself a nice slice of cheesecake. She makes a beeline for me and wisks me out of the exit before I start throwing punches at the guy in the Little Rascal, who is now feeling his oats because the Geritol Set is in his corner, and he's screaming at me at the top of his lungs.

So, now I don't know if me toe's broken. My wife had to drive home, which took nearly two fucking hours for a trip I could have made in a little over one hour. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I'm in a pissy mood!

Thanks for hearing my rant. Commence with the funny, abusive comments.

That would have never happened to you at the steakhouse.

Comment

It wasn't Paul Proudhomme, was it?

Comment

Only commoners get broken toes from going to a buffet.

Comment

My bro was in A.C. today too.

You should have called for medical attention to look at your foot while you were still in Taj. Now there's no proof that your toe was ran over there to collect damages.

Comment

How fucking awesome it would have been to see this go down! I thought I was the only lunatic, as I've had my moments with these people as well.

I tip my cap to you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by mdr55 View Post
              My bro was in A.C. today too.

You should have called for medical attention to look at your foot while you were still in Taj. Now there's no proof that your toe was ran over there to collect damages.
              Jesus Marc, your brother doesn't just like AC......

Comment

Originally posted by Cito Gaston View Post
                How fucking awesome it would have been to see this go down! I thought I was the only lunatic, as I've had my moments with these people as well.

I tip my cap to you sir.
                YOU BETTER NOT HAVE YELLED AT HARLON!!!

Comment

I like the fact that your wife was so concerned she got a slice of cheesecake.

Comment

if you keep going back to the desert station at a buffet you soon will be thankful for these little rascals

Comment

motherfuckers!!!!!111!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Smails View Post

All I want to do is get to my table before the coffee gives me third degree burns on my hands. I see an opening and I decide to scoot between Jabba the Hut and a stack of high chairs. Just as I'm going by, the fat fuck makes a quick left and runs over my pinky toe. I scream and proceed to drop one of the coffees on my leg.

I yell: "Watch where you're going with that thing!" and this totally unremorseful bucket of goo says to me: "Why don't you try not to be in such a hurry and try to have some patience for the disabled."

These two paragraphs are hysterical. I can picture the whole thing going down in my head.

Right after it happened was the first thing that popped into your head "I can't wait to post about this on.net"?

Comment

Originally posted by Cito Gaston View Post
                          Jesus Marc, your brother doesn't just like AC......

He was playing poker since last night and he won only $60!

Our friend Roger lost like $300. And he came back from Vegas Friday.

They haven't won for awhile and keep going. I think I have to but out the Gambler's Anonymous phamplets again.

Comment

Luckily there was a security camera there to capture what really happened.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OUGEHBs5oWY&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OUGEHBs5oWY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

Once when I was at the buffet at Red Rock West, a guy onna rascal crashed into my dick!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X