X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penis ruler

I used to have this ruler I would let girls measure me with that had the first inch cut off.

If I were a ruler maker I would make a Penis Ruler that was missing like 2" and 3", it would just go from 1 to 4 and the girl would be none the wiser

I think the real trick here is to either make a ruler that showed 1/2" equal to 1"

Or some sort of spring loaded ruler that could be depressed into looking like a longer lenth. Similar to those fake knives we'd have as kids that would compress the blade back into the handle.

I call copyrights!

Comment

Originally posted by SatCam View Post
      I used to have this ruler I would let girls measure me with that had the first inch cut off.

If I were a ruler maker I would make a Penis Ruler that was missing like 2" and 3", it would just go from 1 to 4 and the girl would be none the wiser
      girls know how to count?

wow. news to me.

Comment

That's the only time I will use the metric system...

Comment

Originally posted by led37zep View Post
          I think the real trick here is to either make a ruler that showed 1/2" equal to 1"

Or some sort of spring loaded ruler that could be depressed into looking like a longer lenth. Similar to those fake knives we'd have as kids that would compress the blade back into the handle.

I call copyrights!
          wow that is a good idea, maybe go with 3/4" intervals it would probably be less noticable

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSpider View Post
            That's the only time I will use the metric system...
            guess someone here never bought or sold drugs

Comment

Originally posted by SatCam View Post

Interesting. I used to have a T Square that I would let girls use to make sure mine was straight.

Comment

if you're so concerned, why not just change from briefs to boxers

Comment

Originally posted by led37zep View Post

I call copyrights!
                  i had a knife like that.

but it was really a comb

Comment

penis tape measure would be useful for girth

Comment

Comment

Comment

nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by betidont View Post
                            guess someone here never bought or sold drugs
                            I did buy a Litre of coke once...

Comment

I love how they have to explain the novelty of the trick ruler

The PENIS RULER is a novelty gag gift. It is a white plastic ruler that is only 8 inches long. The gag here is that the inch markings on the ruler go from 1 inch to 12 inches.

Remember, the ruler is only 8 real inches long. This means that anything measured with this ruler will appear to be much bigger than it really is.

Comment

Working...
                              X