Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

penis ruler

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • penis ruler

    I used to have this ruler I would let girls measure me with that had the first inch cut off.

    If I were a ruler maker I would make a Penis Ruler that was missing like 2" and 3", it would just go from 1 to 4 and the girl would be none the wiser

  • #2
    I think the real trick here is to either make a ruler that showed 1/2" equal to 1"

    Or some sort of spring loaded ruler that could be depressed into looking like a longer lenth. Similar to those fake knives we'd have as kids that would compress the blade back into the handle.


    I call copyrights!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by SatCam View Post
      I used to have this ruler I would let girls measure me with that had the first inch cut off.

      If I were a ruler maker I would make a Penis Ruler that was missing like 2" and 3", it would just go from 1 to 4 and the girl would be none the wiser
      girls know how to count?

      wow. news to me.

      Comment


      • #4
        That's the only time I will use the metric system...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by led37zep View Post
          I think the real trick here is to either make a ruler that showed 1/2" equal to 1"

          Or some sort of spring loaded ruler that could be depressed into looking like a longer lenth. Similar to those fake knives we'd have as kids that would compress the blade back into the handle.


          I call copyrights!
          wow that is a good idea, maybe go with 3/4" intervals it would probably be less noticable

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BlackSpider View Post
            That's the only time I will use the metric system...
            guess someone here never bought or sold drugs

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SatCam View Post
              I used to have this ruler I would let girls measure me with that had the first inch cut off.

              If I were a ruler maker I would make a Penis Ruler that was missing like 2" and 3", it would just go from 1 to 4 and the girl would be none the wiser
              Interesting. I used to have a T Square that I would let girls use to make sure mine was straight.

              Comment


              • #8
                if you're so concerned, why not just change from briefs to boxers

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by led37zep View Post
                  I think the real trick here is to either make a ruler that showed 1/2" equal to 1"

                  Or some sort of spring loaded ruler that could be depressed into looking like a longer lenth. Similar to those fake knives we'd have as kids that would compress the blade back into the handle.


                  I call copyrights!
                  i had a knife like that.

                  but it was really a comb

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    penis tape measure would be useful for girth

                    Comment


                    • #11

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          nevermind

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by betidont View Post
                            guess someone here never bought or sold drugs
                            I did buy a Litre of coke once...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I love how they have to explain the novelty of the trick ruler

                              The PENIS RULER is a novelty gag gift. It is a white plastic ruler that is only 8 inches long. The gag here is that the inch markings on the ruler go from 1 inch to 12 inches.

                              Remember, the ruler is only 8 real inches long. This means that anything measured with this ruler will appear to be much bigger than it really is.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X