RonFez.net Messageboard

RonFez.net Messageboard (http://www.ronfez.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Confessional (http://www.ronfez.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   A guy put his finger into my wife's asshole (http://www.ronfez.net/forums/showthread.php?t=73239)

ahhdurr 09-25-2008 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judge Smails (Post 1880477)
Now this fucker comes along and, after seeing my wife just three times, he's gotten further back there than I've ever managed after 13 years of marriage.

...so a fight in the bedroom might now end with, "oh, so Dr. Vagina gets your back door but I don't?!"
<br>
Now... why the second entry?

biozombie 09-25-2008 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by torker (Post 1880454)

:laugh:
Do you have to use the whole fist, doc?

Jughead 09-25-2008 06:03 PM

Bragger....so many of them on here....:innocent:

~Katja~ 09-25-2008 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betidont (Post 1880513)
really? my dad never got his asshole probed. my grandfather would have killed a motherfucker that got within a foot of his rectum. this seems like a fairly new medical procedure to me. i don't trust the recommendations of the AMA any more than i trust an indian shaman or a haitian priest or voodoo witch doctor. actually, i would rather get some chicken blood poured over my sick body than have chemotherapy. that is how i feel. now tell me how uneducated i am and how i know nothing about the subject of human anatomy and physiology. you might want a taller ladder to get on that high horse of yours.

it's not a high horse, I ride a pony.

and I am guessing your father and grandfather did not grow up in a generation where prostate cancers are prevented and detected early.

I am not saying whatever medical or natural form of treatment you chose is bad, I am saying that there are way too many bogus lawsuits in the US in general and the medical profession is one of the highest targeted because the settlements tend to be enormous and cases seem to be easily won.

torker 09-25-2008 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paperbag3 (Post 1880521)
why the second entry?

The guttural moan following the first.

Drunky McBetidont 09-25-2008 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chigworthy (Post 1880519)
Not what I heard.

aliens don't count. that was research.

and the other time was... well, research of a different kind.

Chigworthy 09-25-2008 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betidont (Post 1880536)
illegal aliens don't count. that was research.

No need for that.

Hottub 09-25-2008 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by torker (Post 1880441)
Spit is not a medically approved lubricant.

Quote:

Originally Posted by torker (Post 1880533)
The guttural moan following the first.

Holy Shit!

Torker comes back with a vengeance.

Well done, fruitcake.:clap:

Drunky McBetidont 09-25-2008 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Katja~ (Post 1880528)
it's not a high horse, I ride a pony.

and I am guessing your father and grandfather did not grow up in a generation where prostate cancers are prevented and detected early.

I am not saying whatever medical or natural form of treatment you chose is bad, I am saying that there are way too many bogus lawsuits in the US in general and the medical profession is one of the highest targeted because the settlements tend to be enormous and cases seem to be easily won.

i also am not on a rampage against all doctors of medicine, some of my closet friends are MDs (god i sound like a biggot)

i just think and feel that just because the AMA dictates a procedure as necessary doesn't mean it is and some of those procedures have been shown to shorten lifespans. but who cares. this thread is about a gynecologist and his questionable actions behind the curtain.

my first point about legal action if this anal fingering was unethical is also not an indictment on all medical professionals. it is an indictment on a possibly perverted medical professional (and we know they exist in numbers that rival the pedophiles of the priesthood)

~Katja~ 09-25-2008 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betidont (Post 1880561)
i also am not on a rampage against all doctors of medicine, some of my closet friends are MDs (god i sound like a biggot)

freudian slip???

CofyCrakCocaine 09-25-2008 06:29 PM

Ok so... Sam Serious checking in... I thought HMO's were the A#1 catalyst for the slowing of medical progress in the United States. BS lawsuits are hardly the problem - insurance issues are a leading cause of doctors suddenly losing their jobs and/or imprisonment. Docs can be assholes too (topical!!) so I'm not against lawsuits. It's the kind of industry that needs to have their ethics strictly enforced... that inevitably attracts bullshit lawsuits, but that's the con of any legal system.

Besides don't take it too personal that Bet doesn't agree with ya Frau Kat... this is the same dude who treated his hand like a prime rib and then tried to sleep it off before going to the doctor. :tongue:

Drunky McBetidont 09-25-2008 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Katja~ (Post 1880565)
freudian slip???

the fingering we practice is purely recreational. ;)

~Katja~ 09-25-2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CofyCrakCocaine (Post 1880571)
Ok so... Sam Serious checking in... I thought HMO's were the A#1 catalyst for the slowing of medical progress in the United States. BS lawsuits are hardly the problem - insurance issues are a leading cause of doctors suddenly losing their jobs and/or imprisonment. Docs can be assholes too (topical!!) so I'm not against lawsuits. It's the kind of industry that needs to have their ethics strictly enforced... that inevitably attracts bullshit lawsuits, but that's the con of any legal system.

Besides don't take it too personal that Bet doesn't agree with ya Frau Kat... this is the same dude who treated his hand like a prime rib and then tried to sleep it off before going to the doctor. :tongue:

right, but by insurance it is hardly health insurance that cause it, but liability and medical malpractice insurance costs that drives them out of certain states and offices.

I am not taking it personal, I am just stating my opinion... he can have his own. He is clearly the manly man type that fears modern medicine.
My grandfather is like that ( and just as stubborn), he signed a release to the paramedics not wanting to go to the hospital after a stroke.
They had to leave him behind.

Drunky McBetidont 09-25-2008 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CofyCrakCocaine (Post 1880571)

and i lied about going to the doctor. i got tired of people calling me wacky for holding it together. the little fucker is right as rain now budday. mother nature has a way of working things out for you (until you are dead)

Chigworthy 09-25-2008 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betidont (Post 1880578)
the buggering we practice is purely phenomenal. ;)

You just can't win.

spoon 09-25-2008 06:41 PM

Sorry about sticking my digit in your wive's starfish JS.

Drunky McBetidont 09-25-2008 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Katja~ (Post 1880584)
right, but by insurance it is hardly health insurance that cause it, but liability and medical malpractice insurance costs that drives them out of certain states and offices.

I am not taking it personal, I am just stating my opinion... he can have his own. He is clearly the manly man type that fears modern medicine.
My grandfather is like that ( and just as stubborn), he signed a release to the paramedics not wanting to go to the hospital after a stroke.

not manly man at all. although i can see how the comments about my dad and grand dad give that impression. i just think we (as a species) over medicate and unnaturally operate on one and other to the point of ubsurdity. i say let it go down as nature planned and don't get hung up on some person's prognosis of your future. i don't want to will myself to dying because someone found a silly abnormal cell cluster in my digestive tract. if nobody found it and i didn't know about it how does anyone know that my body wouldn't naturally heal itself? how do i know that i haven't had multiple tumors come and go in multiple organs since embryonic development. hog wash and horse droppings. the power of positive thought beats the shit out of any pharmacy

but i still like to listen to dr steve talk about peoples weird balls and stuff. don't get me wrong here.

Drunky McBetidont 09-25-2008 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chigworthy (Post 1880589)
You just can't win.

truth spoken. i can't even catch a break betting against hippo's picks. i am doomed.:glurps:

bigtim666 09-25-2008 06:56 PM

i got beat off by a hooker on sunday and i stuck my finger in her ass, she didnt complain

FUNKMAN 09-25-2008 06:57 PM

http://www.seeitornot.faketrix.com/c...ng-fingers.jpg

CofyCrakCocaine 09-25-2008 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Katja~ (Post 1880584)

I was only jokin' about the taking him serious part. I put a smiley there to indicate my jokin'ness :smoke:

Friend of mine got sued by the hospital when a family member died because someone handling bills there fucked up and lost their payment for the ambulance bill. Hospital wasted no time, sued the family's ass off less than a month after their old man was gone, won themselves money with interest despite the fault lying with one of their own employees. So it goes both ways. Like I said before, they're all assholes. Pun x 2

Drunky McBetidont 09-25-2008 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtim666 (Post 1880616)
i beat off a hooker on sunday and i stuck my finger in his ass, he didnt complain

:ohmy:

torker 09-25-2008 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FUNKMAN (Post 1880620)

Is that Mrs. Smails' violated pooper?

Space Edge 09-25-2008 07:24 PM

Hot now I have batch material for later

Judge Smails 09-25-2008 07:25 PM

SFW Re-enactment

http://i38.tinypic.com/k32gbp.gif