RonFez.net Messageboard

RonFez.net Messageboard (http://www.ronfez.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Confessional (http://www.ronfez.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   A guy put his finger into my wife's asshole (http://www.ronfez.net/forums/showthread.php?t=73239)

bigtim666 09-25-2008 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betidont (Post 1880631)
:ohmy:

well i was in san fran so she might have been a tranny

Drunky McBetidont 09-25-2008 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judge Smails (Post 1880661)

why can't i stop watching this? what the fuck is wrong with me?

seriously. what the fuck is wrong with me?

Drunky McBetidont 09-25-2008 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtim666 (Post 1880678)
well i was in san fran so she might have been a tranny

don't make you a bad person, budday. ;)

ahhdurr 09-25-2008 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtim666 (Post 1880616)
i got beat off by a hooker on sunday

goddamit that would look good next to his screen name.:smoke:

ravn816 09-26-2008 05:41 AM

While the rectal exam can be part of an OB/GYN exam, I'm actually more concerned with the nurse not being in the room. That's actually against the law. Either a nurse or your husband/partner has to be in the room with the doctor when performing an internal exam.

And just a general point, if this doc makes her feel that uncomfortable, she should look into other OB/GYNs.

Just my 2 cents.

DrDrew319 09-26-2008 06:13 AM

I think the rule is as long as he didnt lick his finger before or after, he is just doing his job

mendyweiss 09-26-2008 06:17 AM

Let Mendy Do It Next Time, I Won't Charge You The Co-Pay.

nate1000 09-26-2008 06:24 AM

If both hands were on her shoulders, I'd be worried.

bigtim666 09-26-2008 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paperbag3 (Post 1880768)
goddamit that would look good next to his screen name.:smoke:

next to who's name boday

ahhdurr 09-26-2008 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtim666 (Post 1881479)
next to who's name boday

who do I have to blow to get this guy mod quoted? Oh - no... Tub.

SatCam 09-26-2008 12:56 PM

ass play is not cheating

torker 09-26-2008 02:59 PM

I was going to say he was trying to mask to odor of her cunt, but that's mean

Quote:

Originally Posted by SatCam (Post 1881845)
ass play is not cheating

It might as Welby.
http://i.cnn.net/v5cache/TCM/Images/...2920071014.jpg
Smell my finger.

scottinnj 09-26-2008 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Friday (Post 1880467)
.......... but it really IS the best way to feel the ovaries for irregularities or growths.

I have a better way.

Leticia 09-30-2008 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judge Smails (Post 1880661)

This just looks wrong... even if it is her knee.

I think that this is def. a normal part of the exam.
The question is did he even warn her? Or just stuck his finger in there. Cause from what I've experienced, they tell you you'll feel some pressure right before they do it.

I've also never had it done with no nurse in the room.

This is the reason I can never have a male gyn. It's too weird.

Mullenax 09-30-2008 03:11 PM

Rectal probing hasn't been part of my gyno visit experience, ever, but rectal probing has been part of the diagnostic for other issues (like appendicitis).

Twice, though... twice? Alone in the room?

I'd say best-case scenario he's not doing it right the first time and worst-case scenario he's weird. Put together with no nurses present=see about taking the goods somewhere else.

Jennitalia 09-30-2008 03:37 PM

my last gyno (female) and current gyno (male) violate me in this manner. it's bad enough they're pressing down on my bladder and ovaries, but they give me the "whoops" too.

i'll be getting a finger up my butt on oct 13.

bigfatfuck 09-30-2008 04:19 PM

Some guys have all the luck

oldladyfacepuncher 09-30-2008 07:46 PM

some guys do nothing but complain

MacVittie 09-30-2008 10:44 PM

I can't understand why a doctor in the 21st century would examine a woman without a female nurse in the room. That way there's a witness. I'd like to think that patients should trust their doctors and doctors should trust their patients, but that's not the world we live in.

nerdo5 10-01-2008 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Katja~ (Post 1880422)
I guess it depends ... since she is under 50

another source includes it as well

and an explanation

It is absolutely hot that Katja knows about ass investigation.

CofyCrakCocaine 10-01-2008 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacVittie (Post 1887856)
I can't understand why a doctor in the 21st century would examine a woman without a female nurse in the room. That way there's a witness. I'd like to think that patients should trust their doctors and doctors should trust their patients, but that's not the world we live in.

Y'know how inefficient that would be, having to worry about political correctness and women's Lib at the doctor's office? You'd be sitting in the waiting room even longer than ya already do because the nurses would have to be present to make sure the evil doctor wasn't putting his fingers in a woman's pussy (which does NOT make you a bad person)

Dougie Brootal 10-01-2008 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennitalia (Post 1887551)
i'll be getting a finger up my butt on oct 13.

me too!

Mullenax 10-01-2008 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CofyCrakCocaine (Post 1888567)
You'd be sitting in the waiting room even longer than ya already do because the nurses would have to be present to make sure the evil doctor wasn't putting his fingers in a woman's pussy (which does NOT make you a bad person)

This is a strict policy in a lot of places, including when the gyno's a lady, and don't act like no one has ever had a reason to complain about a doctor's behavior during an exam or procedure.

They just put a monster gyno named Charles Momah away in Seattle for raping women on his table during routine exams, "taking indecent liberties" like gloveless probing, and letting his non-doctor twin brother "examine" unsuspecting patients. He told his victims no one would believe them because he's a doctor (http://www.courttv.com/trials/momah/111705_ctv.html). Those women would have gladly waited a little longer to have a nurse/witness between them and him, don't you think?

CofyCrakCocaine 10-01-2008 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mullenax (Post 1888920)
This is a strict policy in a lot of places, including when the gyno's a lady, and don't act like no one has ever had a reason to complain about a doctor's behavior during an exam or procedure.

They just put a monster gyno named Charles Momah away in Seattle for raping women on his table during routine exams, "taking indecent liberties" like gloveless probing, and letting his non-doctor twin brother "examine" unsuspecting patients. He told his victims no one would believe them because he's a doctor (http://www.courttv.com/trials/momah/111705_ctv.html). Those women would have gladly waited a little longer to have a nurse/witness between them and him, don't you think?

A friend of mine was nearly blown away at Columbine, should I demand that there's a witness for every kid who has a short haircut and trench coat? It's impractical, illogical, and no matter the security, there will always be at least one bad occurrence like what you referenced a year. I suppose if the witness was a robot, or a camera with a minigun attachment, the incidence of evil doctors would go down, at least in their secured clinics. But I sure as shit don't trust people to be reliable witnesses. Kitty Genovese is the famous example that comes to mind but there's since been millions more incidents like that which are not reported. At least robuts wouldn't be coerced into going along with the thing- it's a 50/50 shot with people though.

Given the fact that hundreds of thousands if not millions of rapes happen unreported in this world annually and half of them are blamed on the victims, I'm not too concerned about gynos who probably inhabit less than 1% of the world's rapists. What're ya gonna say if the nurse/witness turns out to be in on it? We need two witnesses? Insanity.

torker 10-01-2008 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by East Side Doug (Post 1888586)
me two!

and there's room for 8 more