RonFez.net Messageboard

RonFez.net Messageboard (http://www.ronfez.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Confessional (http://www.ronfez.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   A guy put his finger into my wife's asshole (http://www.ronfez.net/forums/showthread.php?t=73239)

Judge Smails 09-25-2008 05:27 PM

A guy put his finger into my wife's asshole

Should I be worried?

OK, so my wife had a gynocologist appointment today and she says that after he got done examining her he non-chalantly (if that's even possible) sticks his finger into her asshole - not once but twice. He happened to do this when the two of them were alone in the room and needless to say my wife was quite taken aback. It's like her third visit with him since our insurance changed. She's nearly 39 and she says she's never had a doctor stick anything in her asshole before.

Now, my wife is the type of person who would never question an authority figure. So, while she was really weirded out, she said nothing at the time. She's really embarrased about it now and is afraid to even ask her friends about it for fear of looking stupid - either stupid for not knowing that this is normal or stupid for letting some guy stick his finger in her asshole.

So, tonight she breaks the news to me and asks my opinion like I know shit about assholes. I blurt out: "prostate exam" but then I immediately realize I'm just as stupid as she is. So, of course I jump online and Google "gynocologist + finger in anus" and the only thing I find is that sometimes it's done to young girls on their first visit in order to find out if their uterus is properly alligned or if it is tipped.

Certainly such a thing would not be necessary on a 39 year old woman who has already had two kids and has most likely closed up shop on any future babies?

So ladies - does this happen to you or should I go down to that office and give that chap a right good thrashing.

Don Stugots 09-25-2008 05:28 PM

punch the dude in the face and piss on his shoes.

~Katja~ 09-25-2008 05:30 PM

Quote:

Rectal
While some physicians routinely perform a rectal exam on all patients, others perform a rectal only on selected individuals in certain clinical circumstances, such as after age 50.

Routine screening with sigmoidoscopy every 5 years after age 50 is recommended by many physicians.

After the rectal exam, the small particles of stool left on the examining glove can be evaluated for the presence of occult blood. This is most useful after the age of 50.
I guess it depends ... since she is under 50

another source includes it as well
Quote:

Your gyne exam
When you go for your first gyne exam, you
will be asked about your medical, family, and
reproductive history. You also will be asked:
• the date and length of your last period
• what type of birth control you use
• if you have ever been pregnant
• if you smoke, drink alcohol, or take any
drugs or medicines
You will be asked to put on a gown for the
exam. A gyne exam may include the following:
• urine specimen
• blood pressure
• blood sample from a needle prick of your
finger
• height and weight
• breast exam
• heart and lungs exam
• exam of your lower belly
• rectal exam
• colon-rectal cancer screening
• pelvic exam
• Pap test
and an explanation
Quote:

Rectal Exam

Lastly, the clinician may perform a rectal exam. She or he will briefly insert one lubricated, gloved finger into your rectum, which will push your uterus, ovaries and fallopian toward the surface of the abdomen. This allows the clinician to feel irregularities which may not be detected otherwise.

~Katja~ 09-25-2008 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Stugots (Post 1880413)
punch the dude in the face and piss on his shoes.

no, he should thank him for easing the way for him... if she let the doc do you surely are allowed now ;)

Chigworthy 09-25-2008 05:32 PM

Piss in his asshole (or hers).

patsopinion 09-25-2008 05:32 PM

shouldnt this be in the doctor steve thread?

IrishAlkey 09-25-2008 05:32 PM

Was he wearing gloves?

Drunky McBetidont 09-25-2008 05:34 PM

i'm thinking ask dr. steve might be a good start here. he should know if this is normal or if this is grounds for a huge law suit $$$.

i stay away from doctors for just this reason btw.

Don Stugots 09-25-2008 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Katja~ (Post 1880426)
no, he should thank him for easing the way for him... if she let the doc do you surely are allowed now ;)

ok, now where is the Katja is hot thread again?

LaBoob 09-25-2008 05:36 PM

I've heard this before and don't think it's necessary... if she was in there for some kind of concern about that part in relationship to her vagina, maybe, but just a routine check up? Highly suspicious.

torker 09-25-2008 05:36 PM

Spit is not a medically approved lubricant.

~Katja~ 09-25-2008 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betidont (Post 1880433)
i'm thinking ask dr. steve might be a good start here. he should know if this is normal or if this is grounds for a huge law suit $$$.

i stay away from doctors for just this reason btw.

stop with the lawsuit thoughts right there. This is what makes it almost impossible for physicians to practice anymore these days.

Judge Smails 09-25-2008 05:38 PM

Yeah I guess if someone could move this to "Ask Dr. Steve" that would make sense. Though the chances of getting some funny/ smart-ass replies is better here.

Ok - I realize that it is possibly done at times but was it neccessary in my wife's case? Also, since my wife had never heard of it - just how common is it?

torker 09-25-2008 05:40 PM

http://www.movieactors.com/freezefra...Fletch213.jpeg

Drunky McBetidont 09-25-2008 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Katja~ (Post 1880446)
stop with the lawsuit thoughts right there. This is what makes it almost impossible for physicians to practice anymore these days.

stop what? the practice of anal assault by a digit? thank god for the courts!

all he had to do was tell her what he was about to do and why and this thread wouldn't exist.

~Katja~ 09-25-2008 05:41 PM

I would just tell her that next time she goes in when the nurse leaves the room, to stop her and make sure the examination is completed.
She also has the right to ask about any results of the exam and can question if he found anything abnormal while doing the rectal, since he inserted it twice.

Friday 09-25-2008 05:42 PM

it's common.
normally gynecologists opt to do this exam every 3rd or 4th visit.
i think it used to be a lot more 'the norm' ... but nowadays it seems most women don't like it so they have phased it out but it really IS the best way to feel the ovaries for irregularities or growths.

i think as you get older it becomes more important to get this part of the exam done.

IrishAlkey 09-25-2008 05:45 PM

Apparently I'm an expert in the condition of Silera's ovaries.

Who knew?

Judge Smails 09-25-2008 05:46 PM

What pisses me off is that, as my mod quote would attest, I'm always game for some assplay. Now this fucker comes along and, after seeing my wife just three times, he's gotten further back there than I've ever managed after 13 years of marriage.

~Katja~ 09-25-2008 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betidont (Post 1880457)
stop what? the practice of anal assault by a digit? thank god for the courts!

all he had to do was tell her what he was about to do and why and this thread wouldn't exist.

that's besides my point. Many medical lawsuits are outrageous and should never exist.

I am sure every person sues their mechanic when a repair did not work out ( granted, that is a poor comparison) but it seems almost no other profession has to go through such ridiculous and often unfounded lawsuits.

His wife is 39 and can handle herself. There is no reason for her to be ashamed, it is her body and she has the right to question what is being done. If she still feels it was done for any other reason than a medical procedure, I suggest her to call the office and clear it up.
The procedure should be recorded in the chart for one thing... and if it's not then I would ask for a diagnoses, no matter if it is positive or negative.

If her gynecologist makes her feel uncomfortable I also recommend a switch (if that is possible with the insurance) because they are the kind of doctor a woman has to be able to trust and feel comfortable with.

Drunky McBetidont 09-25-2008 05:48 PM

maybe it is me? i don't understand the overall acceptance of people having fingers in their assholes. i figure if the shit comes out normally the pipes are working fine. if i am no longer passing waste i would be willing to have it checked but the whole (hole) idea of having someone stick their finger in my asshole as part of a standard exam is just fucking weird to me? maybe i am a prude?

~Katja~ 09-25-2008 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judge Smails (Post 1880477)
What pisses me off is that, as my mod quote would attest, I'm always game for some assplay. Now this fucker comes along and, after seeing my wife just three times, he's gotten further back there than I've ever managed after 13 years of marriage.

I am sorry, but it sounds like she likes to be surprised... go for it ;)

~Katja~ 09-25-2008 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betidont (Post 1880483)
maybe it is me? i don't understand the overall acceptance of people having fingers in their assholes. i figure if the shit comes out normally the pipes are working fine. if i am no longer passing waste i would be willing to have it checked but the whole (hole) idea of having someone stick their finger in my asshole as part of a standard exam is just fucking weird to me? maybe i am a prude?

or maybe you just should pick up a book about anatomy and it all makes sense again.

Drunky McBetidont 09-25-2008 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Katja~ (Post 1880491)
or maybe you just should pick up a book about anatomy and it all makes sense again.

really? my dad never got his asshole probed. my grandfather would have killed a motherfucker that got within a foot of his rectum. this seems like a fairly new medical procedure to me. i don't trust the recommendations of the AMA any more than i trust an indian shaman or a haitian priest or voodoo witch doctor. actually, i would rather get some chicken blood poured over my sick body than have chemotherapy. that is how i feel. now tell me how uneducated i am and how i know nothing about the subject of human anatomy and physiology. you might want a taller ladder to get on that high horse of yours.

Chigworthy 09-25-2008 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betidont (Post 1880513)
really? my dad never got his asshole probed.

Not what I heard.