RonFez.net Messageboard

RonFez.net Messageboard (http://www.ronfez.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Confessional (http://www.ronfez.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   A guy put his finger into my wife's asshole (http://www.ronfez.net/forums/showthread.php?t=73239)

Mullenax 10-01-2008 04:12 PM

Cofy, I am saying that "a longer wait" is not a big deal when it comes to negating a position of extreme vulnerability in which some women have been victimized and presumably some innocent doctors have had costs associated with frivolous lawsuits.

AND I think women (myself included) are more likely to get the exams they need if they feel comfortable with nurse-in-the-room policies that are already in place, and that's a good thing.

Yes, it's not a cure-all, and I can cite scenarios from my own life where witnesses were no barrier at all for a sexual predator. While your friend's experience is shocking, I think we can agree it's a very different issue than profiling school shooters or the reliability of witness reports.

jonyrotn 10-01-2008 04:24 PM

I wouldn't worry about it too much, she'll get over it eventually..I know when it happened to me it took a solid year before I would go back to my dentist..
He told me he was checking my molars but I've since found out my dentist is a real practical DrJoeK-er..

I would only worry if she makes appointments everyday for the next two weeks..:ohmy:

Chigworthy 10-01-2008 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by East Side Doug (Post 1888586)
me too!

But aren't we meeting for drinks that night?

Oh.

Kris10 10-05-2008 06:55 PM

i've only had this done in the bedroom so it wouldn't bother me one way or the other in the office.

Houston 10-05-2008 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betidont (Post 1880433)
i'm thinking ask dr. steve might be a good start here. he should know if this is normal or if this is grounds for a huge law suit $$$.

i stay away from doctors for just this reason btw.

No, you stay away from doctors because your a fat bastard and your embarrassed about it.

CofyCrakCocaine 10-05-2008 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mullenax (Post 1889056)
Cofy, I am saying that "a longer wait" is not a big deal when it comes to negating a position of extreme vulnerability in which some women have been victimized and presumably some innocent doctors have had costs associated with frivolous lawsuits.

AND I think women (myself included) are more likely to get the exams they need if they feel comfortable with nurse-in-the-room policies that are already in place, and that's a good thing.

Yes, it's not a cure-all, and I can cite scenarios from my own life where witnesses were no barrier at all for a sexual predator. While your friend's experience is shocking, I think we can agree it's a very different issue than profiling school shooters or the reliability of witness reports.

Well, the 'longer wait' thing was just a sarcastic joke anyway. :-P If a longer wait made places more secure and women safer, of course I'd be up for additional hours.

Judge Smails 10-05-2008 08:34 PM

This thread is still going? You people are all obsessed with my wife's ass.