View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 03:47 PM   #13
Ocho Cinco

New Dark Tower Book
Posted on: November 16th, 2009 5:57:03 am
Stephen has announced that he has an idea for a new Dark Tower book, the working title of which will be THE WIND THROUGH THE KEYHOLE. He has not yet started this book and anticipates that it will be a minimum of eight months before he is able to begin writing it.

This was on King's Website. For those of you unhappy w/ the ending maybe you'll get your wish with this, although i have no idea where or when this book would take place.

this entire series was life changing for me. i got into it as a freshmen in high school and had to wait for all the books from the 3rd one which was the worst wait ever. 5 years w/ no internet to hear anything and i finally was able to pre-order the Wizard and Glass hardcover for $40 which is the greatest book i've ever read in my life.

As Ocho Cinco i'm glad my 85th post is for this because like Lost i think it's the best work i've read or seen in my entire life. No book or show can compare to either, and the fact that jj abrams signed up w/ King to do the Dark Tower movie or show is the best news ever

Go then, there are other worlds then these
Ocho Cinco is offline   Reply With Quote