Weird Medicine Forum Moderator
Click here to ask Dr. Steve a question!

Turd of a Mod

I can't seem to get hard

Big Ass 00001 View My Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by PD View Post
OK Dr. Steve,

Today on the show Blowhard called in and mentioned the case of a forced hospitalization of homeless woman Billie Boggs. He mentioned that one of the things that she did was throw feces around at people.

The question I have is this:
What is the danger of this? is it dangerous if some homeless guy threw his feces on you, or just icky?
(or fun if you are Jimmy Norton)?
Well, the fact that there are people who play with other people's fecal matter for fun and sexual pleasure should be revealing. The fact is, the risk of exposure to human feces is largely exaggerated in popular culture. Although it is certainly true that exposure to aggregate human waste products (i.e., raw sewage) carries significant risk of disease due to multiple "donors" increasing the risk of pathogens being in the debris, exposure to feces from a single donor from a distance (i.e., no direct contact) carries no risk whatsoever (other than the odor, which can be noxious, to be sure, but carries no significant health risk).?

In the absence of enterotoxogenic e. coli or other fecally transmitted diseases (e.g., Hepatitis A), even direct contact with human feces carries little risk as long as it is not ingested.

But why take the risk? If someone comes at you with feces in their hand, RUN.

your pal,

Steve

"My kid is so dumb, he came in the house with a pile of dogshit in his hand and said 'Dad! Look! I almost stepped in this!'"
---original author unknown

Be sure you check out anything you read here with your regular health care provider.
"Credo Che Tutti gli Uomini Siano Fratelli" Doctor Steve: Vintner to the Stars
http://www.doctorsteve.com
Dr Steve is offline   Reply With Quote