Weird Medicine Forum Moderator
Click here to ask Dr. Steve a question!

Turd of a Mod

I can't seem to get hard

Big Ass 00001 View My Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by watson View Post
Doctor steve

is it possible to be using caverject too long? as a first gulf war veteran i was injured in the groin area and deemed impotent. Caverject has been a god send, hwoever i am worried that the decade long use of caverject may be effecting the penis, it is starting to show slight signs of distortion when erect, I change injection sites with regularity and been using caverject about 2 times a month for about 11 years or so.

the va and their medical programs suck ass and I am unable to see the urologist again until early 2009

Caverject, to get everyone on the same page, is an injectable medication for the treatment of impotence. It really, really, works...and it had better, considering you have to inject it into the base of the penis:

The signs of distortion you mention are likely due to scarring in the area of the injection site.

I would talk to my urologist about this...there are a few new medications out, including one that has a device that implants a little pellet of mediction into the urethra, called MUSE.

Although the picture makes most men cringe, no injection=no scarring, and it works reasonably well, too.

Good luck; hope this helps!

your friend,

Steve

Be sure you check out anything you read here with your regular health care provider.
"Credo Che Tutti gli Uomini Siano Fratelli" Doctor Steve: Vintner to the Stars
http://www.doctorsteve.com

Last edited by Dr Steve; 10-20-2008 at 04:04 PM.