View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 02:57 PM   #8
Zorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Steve View Post
Zorro:

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I'm glad you found something that worked for you! Do you know what's in the BixMix? I couldn't find it anywhere. Let me know and I'll try to see if it's available elsewhere as well.

Our friend above sounds like he has severe, refractory erectile dysfunction that has responded well to the alprostadil, but with some mild distortion at the injection site. Just my opinion, but if he can get the same medication in a form that doesn't require an injection, it's at least the "devil he knows". the cool thing is that any doctor in the US with a medical license can write MUSE, so I agree, to heck with the VA at this point (unless that's his only source of medical care). Let's see what he thinks about all this. I'm in for a donation myself for a friend who's been in the service.

thanks again,

your friend,

Steve
Steve:

It's compunded by Bryce Pharmacy in Stamford Ct and shipped to me in small foam cooler Ice Pak combo...anyway all the label says is MSK-Bimix-PAPV 30mg/Phentlmn 1mg

...oh and I do realize watson's circumstance is very different than mine. I guess I was just trying to commiserate with the "I've got to stick a needle in my dick" guys.

Z...