Ok, I called the pharmacy in Stamford, CT:

Bi-Mix contains:

30mg Papaverine
1mg Phentolamine

there's one called TRI-MIX:

30mg Papaverine
1mg Phentolamine
10mcg Prostaglandin E1

This Bryce Laboratories is a "compounding pharmacy" and they make all kinds of interesting products. All of these are administered by injection into the penis. One thing I learned is that there are lots and lots of alternatives for erectile dysfunction, if you're willing to inject your schlong with medicine. Honestly, I was only aware of papaverine and alprostadil.

For those who are interested, here's just one of a million articles on this subject in the literature:

J Sex Med. 2004 Nov;1(3):310-3.

Intracavernous chlorpromazine versus phentolamine: a double-blind clinical
comparative study.

Shamloul R, El-Dakhly M, Ghanem H, Gadallah A, Mokhtar H.

Department of Andrology, Sexology and STDs, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt.
rannone74@hotmail.com

INTRODUCTION: Intracavernous pharmacotherapy is one of the most common treatment
modalities of erectile dysfunction (ED). There are different drugs that are used
for intracavernous injection including papaverine, phentolamine, prostaglandins
E1, phenoxybenzamine, and moxisylate.
AIM: The aim of this study is to evaluate
the efficacy of chlorpromazine as an intracavernous vasoactive agent alone or
with other drugs. METHODS: This study was performed on 50 patients presenting to
our department complaining of ED. Patients were divided into three groups
according to the type of intracavernous drug injected. Group A included 20
patients who received an intracavernous injection of 1 mL bimix (30 mg papaverine
+ 1 mg phentolamine) followed a week later by intracavernous test dose using a 1
mL mixture of papaverine and chlorpromazine (30 mg papaverine + 2.5 mg
chlorpromazine). Group B included 20 patients who received an intracavernous
injection of 1 mL trimix (30 mg papaverine + 1 mg phentolamine + 10 microg PGE1).
A week later they received another intracavernous test dose using a 1 mL mixture
of papaverine, PGE1, and chlorpromazine (30 mg papaverine + 2.5 mg chlorpromazine
+ 10 microg PGE1). Group C included 10 patients who received various
intracavernous injections of chlorpromazine in doses 1 mg, 2 mg, 5 mg, and 10 mg.
RESULTS: There was no significant difference in erection response and erection
duration between phentolamine and chlorpromazine. Prolonged erection occurred in
two patients of group B and postural hypotension occurred in three patients of
group C. CONCLUSION: Chlorpromazine can be used as an intracavernous vasoactive
agent; it is similar to phentolamine in efficacy and short-term side effect
profile.

Thanks for prodding me to learn more; it's amazing how much there is out there...I feel like my knowledge base is pretty broad but after all this time I'm still always finding new info out there! One of the things that makes this constantly interesting.

Thanks again,

your pal,

steve
Steve:

I was tested with 10 units of the Tri-Mix and that was too much. 8 kept things up a little too long as well. It was finally decided they would cut back to 8 units of Bi-Mix...which was later increased to 10. that's my current dosage.

It's a diabetic needle and yes it is uncomfortable, but the alternative...well nuff said there.

But luckily there's humor in every situation. I had told the story to a friend and he suggested anbesol on the injection site. Seemed like a great idea tried it and while I was with my chick she stops...gets a really odd look and says I don't know why, but my lips are numb.

Z